XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name="bubsy27" post="11622025" timestamp="1395189051"]I guess I'll take it if no one wants it, BTW first to PM,Like and Quote gets a Maw code that will probably work...[/quote]

Pming you now

[quote name="bubsy27" post="11622025" timestamp="1395189051"]I guess I'll take it if no one wants it, BTW first to PM,Like and Quote gets a Maw code that will probably work...[/quote]

Pming you now

3 Days Xbox Live Trial Giveaway

Be first person to do the next to get the code

Write your username in a paper and take picture of it next to my profile page in your screen

Don't forget to like my post and quote it

I just want to give it in new interesting way and give it to CAG who deserve it

[quote name="IMrYoUSeFI" post="11623368" timestamp="1395235825"]3 Days Xbox Live Trial Giveaway

Write your username in a paper and take picture of it next to my profile page in your screen

I just want to give it in new interesting way and give it to CAG who deserve it[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name="IMrYoUSeFI" post="11623376" timestamp="1395236097"]you didn't do the most important part

"[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Write your username in a paper and take picture of it next to [/background]my profile page[background=rgb(35,37,43)] in your screen"[/background][/quote]

Yeah i pm'ed it to you bro! Lol

the photo

a6avyzuj.jpg

Yeah i pm'ed it to you bro! Lol
sent

Enjoy !

in the next couple hours​
 ​
there is another
 ​
and the challenge will be hard​
get ready​

[quote name="IMrYoUSeFI" post="11623398" timestamp="1395236719"]
in the next couple hours​

there is another

and the challenge will be hard​
get ready​
[/quote]

Am i able to try this challenge too? Or do i get excluded bro?

Am i able to try this challenge too? Or do i get excluded bro?
I am sorry but you are excluded for two reasons

The codes won't stack meaning that you have to wait for a code to expire and then use another code

and to give a chance for others CASs

don't worry there will be another Giveaway soon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="IMrYoUSeFI" post="11623433" timestamp="1395237826"]I am sorry but you are excluded for two reasons
The codes won't stack meaning that you have to wait for a code to expire and then use another code
and to give a chance for others CASs

don't worry there will be another Giveaway soon[/quote]

All good bro, just wanted to make sure. :) thanks.

​

Write your username in a paper and take picture of it next to my xbox profile through your Xbox 360 or Xbox One

Hint: my gamertag is like my username but with spaces

Wait. I'm more than a month old and so far have dropped 3 codes.

My god ..Does that make me a non-lurker?

This feels like World Peace.

Write your username in a paper and take picture of it next to my xbox profile through your Xbox 360 or Xbox One

Hint: my gamertag is like my username but with spaces
I would love that code! I was on my PC playing on my Xbox so I took a screenshot and CheapAssGamer doesn't let me like posts!

mw2_specsops-names.jpg

[quote name="OrchestratedHtz" post="11624404" timestamp="1395262375"]Got an extra Toy Soldiers code....

First to LIKE & QUOTE this post gets it[/quote]

Thanks!!

[quote name="Glass_Ghost_0" post="11624434" timestamp="1395263251"]Z7Y27-Y9CVD-YTKJF-FHTPM-HMQYM---------------- Aqua

Z69G3-4HW23-PCKWJ-D3TG7-4YQ73---------------- Ms. Splosion Man[/quote]

I don't think the aqua code is right bro?

[quote name="Glass_Ghost_0" post="11624468" timestamp="1395264289"]It's not as easy at it appears[/quote]

Lol, you got me there bro. But i finally redeemed it. It was backwards

I have some codes to give out.  Quote this post with your pick.  One code per responder, though you may list more than 1 in case someone beats you to your first choice(s).

2x Ms. Splosion Man
2x The Maw
The Wolf Among Us : Episode 2
Gears of War Games on Demand

Codes gone.

I have some codes to give out. Quote this post with your pick. One code per responder, though you may list more than 1 in case someone beats you to your first choice(s).

2x Ms. Splosion Man
2x The Maw
gears of war please

I have some codes to give out. Quote this post with your pick. One code per responder, though you may list more than 1 in case someone beats you to your first choice(s).

2x Ms. Splosion Man
2x The Maw
Wolf Among Us Ep 2

2x Ms. Splosion Man
2x The Maw
Ms. Splosion Man, please.

Thanks!

[quote name="Bloomy" post="11625700" timestamp="1395285700"]I have some codes to give out. Quote this post with your pick. One code per responder, though you may list more than 1 in case someone beats you to your first choice(s).

2x Ms. Splosion Man
2x The Maw

[/quote]

Ms splosion man. Thanks!

2x Ms. Splosion Man
2x The Maw
can I get the maw?

Hello there, Guys I've just received these codes from marrevo dot com and would love to share the rest of them :

PROJECT SPARK BETA ( 2 CODES )

3 Days XBL Gold ( 2 CODES )

quote this post with what you want and send me a pm since I can't send them because I'm new to the site.

[quote name="TMGGaming" post="11626314" timestamp="1395308057"]Hello there, Guys I've just received these codes from marrevo dot com and would love to share the rest of them :

PROJECT SPARK BETA ( 2 CODES )
3 Days XBL Gold ( 2 CODES )

quote this post with what you want and send me a pm since I can't send them because I'm new to the site.[/quote] 3 day please

[quote name="TMGGaming" post="11626326" timestamp="1395308980"]Sorry I'm leaving my house now, anyways :

3 Days XBL Gold :

H77DK-M8TC3-TT6TR-DH83T-QVCFK

JYPTP-RYYCK-XT4H6-MK8YG-K4D28

XBOX ONE :

PROJECT SPARK BETA

M4JR8-NNK28-26RR2-4MN4U-756RX
NUXUK-JXRRU-4PP2N-4744R-MRPXX[/quote] both 3 days lurked lol

3 Days Xbox Live Trial

The Wolf Among Us : Episode 2

2x Project Spark Beta for Xbox One

Quote and like

[quote name="IMrYoUSeFI" post="11626355" timestamp="1395313149"]3 Days Xbox Live Trial

Quote and like[/quote] wolf among us

bread's done
Back