XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Aqua

3P97X-FCF4X-GMXKM-YF7QD-2FF3Z

Aqua
D7GCY-G23P7-QMFG6-J6R9Y-RXV6Z

Fable Heroes
XKM33-63DJ4-WR37W-VT6K2-JP4XZ

Toy Soldiers
DT2W2-XWGRV-3DMWR-Q7DXC-V6VKZ

Wreckateer
WX3G3-9HF7M-DJ3CY-4GF4J-63MPZ

So other people don't have to waste their time trying to see if any codes are still active.
But that's just a Helpful Announcement.

Not Wasting Time isn't a public service... Well, there's probably one random urinal or something named that.

I know this is already on the marketplace but this has been sitting in my email lol...

How to play Project Spark Beta on Xbox One

Go to http://www.projectspark.com and click Redeem Beta Key.
    Click here to download Project Spark from the Xbox Marketplace.
    Launch Project Spark on Xbox One.

How to play Project Spark Beta on Windows 8.1

Go to http://www.projectspark.com and click Redeem Beta Key.
    Click here to download Project Spark from the Windows Store.
    Launch Project Spark.

We want you to share your Project Spark experience with those closest to you. To allow that we are including four additional codes for you to share with anyone you wish.

MP3M4-KRX55-X3276-48RX3-TRXJX
MP3MJ-38K4R-XM65K-837UT-4K53X
MP3MJ-4UJ6J-3UM7P-66X8M-T2M2X
MP3NR-J584N-PT2KM-RUJUJ-U4MMX

[quote name="knight19" post="11701445" timestamp="1397961189"]3 Day Live Trials:

37HVM-2CFQK-R72FB-X6XMR-?9746

4JDG8-3MQBM-6HBHW-XMWC6-7?WRR

? = a random letter[/quote]
Got the first one thanks

3 Day Live Trials:

4JDG8-3MQBM-6HBHW-XMWC6-7?WRR

? = a random letter
Got this one, thanks.

At least I thought I did... it definitely confirmed (or at least appeared to) that the code worked. Something about a Ryse 3-day trial. I hit "Redeem," but I'm still silver.

Last edited by a moderator:
...well, I didn't anticipate one person getting three of them.  At least they were used by members ;)

I have two 7 Day Live Gold Trials, QUOTE THIS & PM me if you didn't get one of the others I already posted above.  For the first two that meet those criteria, I'll PM you back with a code.

...well, I didn't anticipate one person getting three of them. At least they were used by members ;)

I have two 7 Day Live Gold Trials, QUOTE THIS & PM me if you didn't get one of the others I already posted above. For the first two that meet those criteria, I'll PM you back with a code.
PM on it's way

...well, I didn't anticipate one person getting three of them. At least they were used by members ;)

I have two 7 Day Live Gold Trials, QUOTE THIS & PM me if you didn't get one of the others I already posted above. For the first two that meet those criteria, I'll PM you back with a code.
PM'ed.

To the 4 people that PM'd me today begging for codes, even after I had already messaged you back and told you they will be dropped in the forum accordingly, READ THE DAMN RULES!!!! I WILL NOT PM, EMAIL, TEXT, ETC, ANY XBOX LIVE CODES. THEY WILL BE DROPPED IN THE FORUM ONLY AND IF YOURE NOT ONE OF THE LUCKY PEOPLE TO GET IT, THEN TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME. I REPEAT, I WILL NOT PM ANYBODY A CODE. DONT EVEN TRY TO ASK.

On a different note. I'll have a couple 3 month Xbox live memberships to give away within the month. So be on the look out.

To the 4 people that PM'd me today begging for codes, even after I had already messaged you back and told you they will be dropped in the forum accordingly, READ THE DAMN RULES!!!! I WILL NOT PM, EMAIL, TEXT, ETC, ANY XBOX LIVE CODES. THEY WILL BE DROPPED IN THE FORUM ONLY AND IF YOURE NOT ONE OF THE LUCKY PEOPLE TO GET IT, THEN TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME. I REPEAT, I WILL NOT PM ANYBODY A CODE. DONT EVEN TRY TO ASK.

On a different note. I'll have a couple 3 month Xbox live memberships to give away within the month. So be on the look out.
Please don't post the code as is and do something like first person to quote so lurkers don't get it.

Please don't post the code as is and do something like first person to quote so lurkers don't get it.
Your side:

We are all lurkers before joining this site, so I did on www.nasa.com, www.wiki.com

Sites do not born with members on first day.

That does NOT mean you have a higher chance at all. But more new CAG registrations blow up just for one PM.

And you will have to win among all of these.

His side:

Everyone has the right whether to post it on thread or on PM.

This is totally up to him, he already said it VERY clearly.

Also, used by lurkers or CAGer doesn't make a shit to him. Why does he care? He is just having a simpler life, but you are trying to make it more difficult ( with your rules and steps ) .

He just share codes with that he doesn't need, why does he need to be bothered so much? Does he get paid?

Of course, you can make your own rules if you have something to contribute, or stop complaining others.

14 days Gold trail:

87PT7-WR7YR-W44W8-3YQRH-V773C

[quote name="pes12" post="11706111" timestamp="1398156141"]Your side:

We are all lurkers before joining this site, so I did on www.nasa.com, www.wiki.com
Sites do not born with members on first day.

That does NOT mean you have a higher chance at all. But more new CAG registrations blow up just for one PM.
And you will have to win among all of these.

His side:

Everyone has the right whether to post it on thread or on PM.
This is totally up to him, he already said it VERY clearly.

Also, used by lurkers or CAGer doesn't make a shit to him. Why does he care? He is just having a simpler life, but you are trying to make it more difficult ( with your rules and steps ) .
He just share codes with that he doesn't need, why does he need to be bothered so much? Does he get paid?

Of course, you can make your own rules if you have something to contribute, or stop complaining others.

14 days Gold trail:

87PT7-WR7YR-W44W8-3YQRH-V773C[/quote] dafuq?

Some codes for the Indie Game Insecticide:

GGTPG-BQGWH-C84JG-J8J8J-4M74Y

BVX7T-VM9BY-HQC72-9YQWW-QYKVY

WVRFY-GQDKW-XVKR7-9VRQT-2WH4Q

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back