XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Dude just leave then.... Trust me no one gives a fuck... The 3 threads you have posted in within the past 2 years are pretty much better off

Its a much better place without all the bitching and complaining about not getting FREE CODES to games in which you would never own without the generosity of other people

Again if you haven't gotten it by now... Just fuck off and stop bitching about something that's free ... Or in your mind something that this site owes you
lol so much hate towards someone who just wants to keep it fair, idk where anyone comes off saying i think this site owes me anything. its merely a respect thing something apparently no one cares about anymore. better yet post up codes so the members barely see them, if ever. Ive contributed on this and other threads. Ive contributed my advice, codes and links to free offerings.

You also missed when i said ive maybe gotten 1 code in 2 years, until i asked for some because i did contribute and in literally all that time get nothing back its kinda a slap in the face towards members when you offer and in return get nothing but naysaying about how the generosity of others gets me games rofl, thanks but no thanks. I buy my stuff its nice to see when im short on cash and need a code even the members act like fucking children. (acct deleted, no need to respond)

You call it bitching i call it a wake up call for anyone who sees the world the way i do, one hand washes the other... better yet ill keep my hands dirty thanks tho

Please stay on topic at least a little. Bitching and bitching about people bitching is still just more bitching.  I realize that people lurk codes and stalk giveaway topics.  And yes, it can suck.  But there are many ways to give codes away here that can make it more fair if you want to do it that way. (See my sig for some of those ideas) If people choose not to give away their stuff that way, though... well, it's up to them. It's theirs to give away.

I'm the last to defend lurking or topic stalking, (of which i've even gone on my own rants) but no one is "entitled" to free stuff or even a fair shot at free stuff.  Yes, it would be nice if it was all a little more fair at times.  But people give their stuff away for free and they can do it however they want.  I'm sure many people appreciate it a bit more when they do it in a way that gives more people a shot at it, (and i always try to encourage that way of doing giveaways) but we should realize that people don't have to share their belongings at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Rising 3 Golden Sledgesaw Promo Code: PCQH9-PGGFX-2X6MK-MV3FM-QCHRZ

Forza Motorsport 5 Bonus Car Promo Code: R9RYC-2RYQT-FHJ4G-MD6FJ-9292Z

[quote name="Sunfire14" post="12055699" timestamp="1409541563"]Dead Rising 3 Golden Sledgesaw Promo Code: PCQH9-PGGFX-2X6MK-MV3FM-QCHRZ

Forza Motorsport 5 Bonus Car Promo Code: R9RYC-2RYQT-FHJ4G-MD6FJ-9292Z[/quote] Both used, thanks though.

3 Month Xbox Live: M?V?V-CG842-GM2Y4-9P?WR-P6FDG

No copy and paste on this one. :D

First ?: (4 + 5 + 10 + 7 + 3 - 22 + 9 + 11 - 24) x 3 = ?

Second ?: 01000110

Third ?: First letter of  "xxxxxxx the Rapper."

I literally had it all and tried every letter in the alphabet for the rapper, except "P". :/

Thanks anyways, and nice job to the winner!

3 Month Xbox Live: M?V?V-CG842-GM2Y4-9P?WR-P6FDG

No copy and paste on this one. :D

First ?: (4 + 5 + 10 + 7 + 3 - 22 + 9 + 11 - 24) x 3 = ?

Second ?: 01000110

Third ?: First letter of "xxxxxxx the Rapper."
Damn it's so nice freebie thanks for it though it's worth 20 bucks :) :D :p

Chester Cheetah® Special Offer Pack (PvsZ GW Dlc) 7TWD3-94KHM-?RWG4-DQCKD-24?XZ   (? = Same number)

Your unique XBOX CODE THE MAW: KJ6VP-644*4-MGFRY-3TK*G-PCMRZ  (* = Same letter)

HALO SKILLS FEMALE TSHIRT: 

QYGQC-T7G62-XTX3M-4T4X2-CQC7Z

D24CJ-DVTP9-R2RP7-7HH3M-Q7DHZ

Ghosts Free Fall Map:

WDCQ3-2VHQ7-XCGX7-9G7DJ-JDDXZ

T4JQ4-CW4JF-HTKFR-2HR6V-766HZ

43YFG-C6G9F-R973C-YFG6C-JHF6Z

2CXV2-FW6D3-Y973V-CZJ9PQ-Y39DZ

RCWXC-2DQ2H-7XPHG-PVC39-2MDWZ

7DWYD-W67KD-F924P-YMCJX-M3D4Z

XDPH6-4WX4F-KPP4W-CR29G-CDPJZ

Hey all, here's a $15 Madden Ultimate Team credit code for anyone who has the game.

This is your Xbox 360® Code: 3T4B-N7VV-W62R-EFUZ

Redemption Instructions:

1. From the Madden NFL 15 Main Menu, navigate to the “Customize” menu (using the navigation options on the bar at the top of the Main Menu).
  2. Select the “Extras” option.
  3. Select “Redeem Code”.
  4. Enter the code, select Continue when prompted, and confirm the download. There is no cost for this item.
  5. Once the offer is downloaded and you return to Madden NFL 15, you will receive a “Code Accepted” pop-up.
  6. To claim your items, go to Ultimate Team (from the “Play” Menu) and navigate to the “Items” menu.
  7. Select “Unopened Packs”.
  8. Your items will be awarded upon opening the pack. ENJOY!

[quote name="Darthziggy" post="12059660" timestamp="1409685405"]Hey all, here's a $15 Madden Ultimate Team credit code for anyone who has the game.

This is your Xbox 360® Code: 3T4B-N7VV-W62R-EFUZ

Redemption Instructions:
  1. From the Madden NFL 15 Main Menu, navigate to the “Customize” menu (using the navigation options on the bar at the top of the Main Menu).
  2. Select the “Extras” option.
  3. Select “Redeem Code”.
  4. Enter the code, select Continue when prompted, and confirm the download. There is no cost for this item.
  5. Once the offer is downloaded and you return to Madden NFL 15, you will receive a “Code Accepted” pop-up.
  6. To claim your items, go to Ultimate Team (from the “Play” Menu) and navigate to the “Items” menu.
  7. Select “Unopened Packs”.
  8. Your items will be awarded upon opening the pack. ENJOY!
[/quote]Lurked

As far as I know these 360 codes are still good. The Maw & Toy Soldiers ones were rumored to have an expiration date but I never really believed that. Give it a shot.

Skateboard Prop

WXRGM-K3VJT-R7HMK-X4YJJ-P2JMZ
KG62F-P2HPK-T342V-RYVJ3-YQD7Z

Minecraft Heads

JJ9FM-PH3RC-CT2TJ-MPR6W-QDW3Z
97QWH-XYD7P-VW9CD-G633Q-9QDYZ

Toy Soldiers
HRFH3-T2JQ4-22QMP-WQJM4-T62FZ
PMMC4-Y3P9X-Y397X-6FTVW-HHJGZ
F3Q7V-XDC9V-7RV94-T7YRX-99KTZ
9FD32-DHD37-XMHTM-TDWDH-QHG2Z
GWFQK-D6J3G-G3PQ6-XGXF9-RFMTZ

14-day Gold Trial
Q2VHM-JXC2F-W49YD-JTK8Y-Q8QYM
H4X8P-DRF4J-P723G-DFYD4-V624Q
2MT9R-H4J3V-CCXR3-CXTMB-MQWP3
49K4T-PKWWK-XGBW2-HFDQH-YKRG7
9GKQF-V2TGX-F2TC6-9DKCB-76D36

The Maw
KYY3F-V2GPR-TTCKD-TWTGD-XH66Z
RD3FG-T772F-XHQQJ-2TXT7-Y93KZ
DF2YF-7J3YK-9TJC7-7PCP2-6RTTZ
9QMGV-23MTK-39XFJ-MVGHK-3DKTZ
VJHF2-6GDPT-W73J2-TRMWW-WXT3Z

As far as I know these 360 codes are still good. The Maw & Toy Soldiers ones were rumored to have an expiration date but I never really believed that. Give it a shot.

Minecraft Heads

JJ9FM-PH3RC-CT2TJ-MPR6W-QDW3Z
97QWH-XYD7P-VW9CD-G633Q-9QDYZ
I already have all the rest so i tried for a Minecraft head. These were already gone and super fast, though.

What were these from? A special promo of some sort? Thank you. :)

GTA5 Blimp for 360, it would be super awesome if someone wanted to pm me a super smash bros code. If not oh well. I've got about 20 more of these to drop later

bread's done
Back