XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

First person to quote this post with links / quotes of themselves dropping one of the following (in one post or across multiple ones) :

• 1 game OR
  • 2 DLCs OR
  • 10 48 hour trial / avatar / beta codes
gets a code for 1 year Gold.

For mixing and matching, 1 DLC = 5 trial / avatar / beta codes.  A 2 week trial counts as 3 codes.  Don't remember anyone dropping a 1 month Gold code recently, but if someone did, that counts as 6 codes.

First person to quote this post with links / quotes of themselves dropping one of the following (in one post or across multiple ones) :

• 1 game OR
  • 2 DLCs OR

For mixing and matching, 1 DLC = 5 trial / avatar / beta codes. A 2 week trial counts as 3 codes. Don't remember anyone dropping a 1 month Gold code recently, but if someone did, that counts as 6 codes.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/278908-steam-code-drop-no-begging-no-trading/?p=12506114

its in a "spoiler" thing but i dropped 2 games :) .... hope this counts since its steam games and not xbox but it just said 1 game

Last edited by a moderator:

• 1 game OR
  • 2 DLCs OR

For mixing and matching, 1 DLC = 5 trial / avatar / beta codes. A 2 week trial counts as 3 codes. Don't remember anyone dropping a 1 month Gold code recently, but if someone did, that counts as 6 codes.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-327

I had originally included a mention of the drops being in this thread, but accidentally deleted it when rewording some things in my post. My bad, so PM sent.
omg thank you soooo much man!!!!!! i now have xbox live till dec 7th 2016!

and ill tell you this.. im close to getting another month of xbox live from bing rewards, when i get that code ill drop it here instead of using it since im 2 years away from needing more lol. again thank you man that was an awesome drop!

Congrats NeverEnding If I wasn't working when this all happened I would have probably had a better chance to have won! Oh well! Congratulations again my friends and Thanks to Bloomy for having such a giveaway.

and ill tell you this.. im close to getting another month of xbox live from bing rewards, when i get that code ill drop it here instead of using it since im 2 years away from needing more lol. again thank you man that was an awesome drop!
Hope you do the same and drop it to those members who do drops as well. Hahahaha. *wink wink*

Darn I just had to miss this, could really have used the Gold for the awesome games coming out. oh well, as long as I can get Gold on April for the 4 games. :)

Congrats NeverEnding If I wasn't working when this all happened I would have probably had a better chance to have won! Oh well! Congratulations again my friends and Thanks to Bloomy for having such a giveaway.
thanks dude and trust me i have no idea how i was first for this... i was frantically trying to copy and paste the links but my phone was acting up and wouldn't paste them for some reason... so i ran to my computer and turned it on, i was almost screaming for it to load faster lmao

Hope you do the same and drop it to those members who do drops as well. Hahahaha. *wink wink*

Darn I just had to miss this, could really have used the Gold for the awesome games coming out. oh well, as long as I can get Gold on April for the 4 games. :)
oh yeah ill definitely not be just giving it to the lurkers.... those sumbitches are not getting a thing from me lol

That's really nice lol. Will definetly look forward to that.

Not being mean or anything but isn't that free for everyone ?
Hey, I have no idea about that. This code was in my game; I didn't have a need, so I passed it on. No harm done. If this is something that has become free-to-all, well, I'm sorry for not keeping up with the state of all things DLC. I appreciate you letting me know, however, I think that giving it out is still in the spirit of the site, yes? I've benefited from others' generosity, so I am just trying to do my part, however small. Anyway, too much jabber over a small thing. Take care, and have a good one.

Hey, I have no idea about that. This code was in my game; I didn't have a need, so I passed it on. No harm done. If this is something that has become free-to-all, well, I'm sorry for not keeping up with the state of all things DLC. I appreciate you letting me know, however, I think that giving it out is still in the spirit of the site, yes? I've benefited from others' generosity, so I am just trying to do my part, however small. Anyway, too much jabber over a small thing. Take care, and have a good one.
Oh no harm done at all man, was kinda a half question (figured another member might know for sure) and half letting you know, I just (kind of) remember seeing something about it being free to all. By all means give back the best way you can.

Oh no harm done at all man, was kinda a half question (figured another member might know for sure) and half letting you know, I just (kind of) remember seeing something about it being free to all. By all means give back the best way you can.
Agreed. No offense taken or anything like that. Just letting you know where I was coming from, my motivation or what I was thinking and all that. Thinking about what you said, I did a search and found a post where someone said that these codes are now useless (back around Christmas I think). I don't get many codes, nor do I really come looking for them very often, so I'm by no means an expert or experienced, and I for sure don't stay current. lol, I'm always buying games and systems when they get on the cheap cheap. For example, I got that code from the 360 bundle that had COD Ghosts and Black Ops II with it (Got it for my son...and yes, me, too :) ). So, I'm extremely late to the 360 party on all fronts. But, I'm glad to be here.

I just love playing games, and I know you can miss some cool, sometimes free things early on, but I sacrifice some of that to save some dough. For me, if a game was awesome to begin with, it's still awesome no matter when I get to play it. Besides, like many, I have a growing backlog of games and diminishing time to play. But I'm up to the challenge!

But, I digress.... Anyway, thanks for the info and reply and all that. Take care.

Code Data (What it's worth when redeemed).

Item: Exclusive Avatar: Sentinel Task Force Exoskeleton
Game: Advanced Warfare
Type: Avatar Item
Title ID: 0x41560914
ID Type: DWORD

Current Drop Information

Current Drop: (30) in total.
Amount: Male: 15 | Female: 15
Sets: 3 (currently) out of 10.
Codes Per "set": 5.
Codes by "Avatar Gender"
Time Dropped: 12:12 AM | March 2nd, 2015

Male

SET #1
 TWXC9-HQD3P-CVWCG-MCCVM-9HJDZ
 TWXGK-9J2QM-7QRPF-W4KDT-WX9YZ
 TWXJ2-9296W-HQCP3-GCC37-CDJGZ
 TWXKJ-V3PGK-PGRJC-4H2MY-JYWPZ
 TWXMG-W7PW4-63GWH-GGVCV-HFCRZ
 TWXQR-4KM2R-JV7D4-QXTRC-XVDVZ

SET #2
TWXRX-DDQ7H-DKV97-JPMGJ-CG7GZ
TWXTM-RHTQX-K2X37-HTQ73-KK4XZ
TWXTP-R7PFX-WQ9JD-DX9WF-44HFZ
TWXTV-VJ7XJ-G79D9-9CYHH-FXXVZ
TWXTX-MG344-73639-9H9DM-4PYFZ

SET #3
TWXY4-VGGYG-WQ299-FRDWQ-RH94Z
TWXY9-GQF3T-HMWYY-2KGD6-XPHFZ
TWXYW-RXXKY-XY4HK-4RRQ4-W6KWZ
 TWY26-4FGWX-JTY2X-F9XMP-YG4QZ
 TWY4X-WYX6F-YH992-MYG34-JDQQZ

SET #4 - 10 (Drops tommarrow).

Female

SET #1
 74G4K-Q4C2J-WFGKX-QHMDD-HXC9Z
 74G6C-D22CH-2VCHX-RVK3R-9CCPZ
 74G7D-FQV4H-FRKKQ-7MFK9-473PZ
 74G7K-JVMJT-V2DWV-XMTG9-WW6WZ
 74G92-R9W27-Q4MYF-M63C6-FJH6Z
 74GCQ-HQQVF-9R6TF-GFGV9-DYV3Z

SET #2
74GCR-CFRWY-KH7HD-X4J2G-KDRKZ
74GD3-QMY3P-YXW4K-CYW3T-396FZ
74GD9-X66G3-HGR4G-JMDGD-7Y79Z
74GDR-PMQDJ-KPRMQ-Y4PWF-6FHGZ
74GFQ-F333C-7F44V-PWW47-X973Z

SET #3
 74GJY-D9R26-YG4FR-T4FFP-92YJZ
 74GHY-2VXHK-Y9J33-RR24J-M62PZ
 74GJ3-6TVTV-HQW9F-2Q7MG-3YKHZ
 74GJP-9C96T-V4477-2H9GK-463TZ
 74GKX-4DJWT-7YTGD-PWXHT-PM76Z

SET #4 - 10 (Drops tommarrow).

Enjoy, and good night.

Edit: tons of guest lurkers, or assholes who use multiple codes for themselves.

I made a JSON page grabber that just generates 5 per set per "Selected" group. being devrived from

Class Type: WEB

CategoryHuman::SEX:: (Get from selected drop box) and Return either Male or Female based off the int returned.

int Sex=? (INT32)1 : 2;

? Represents the value being 0 (NULL) as the bvalue isn't currently set. Until "Sex" is returned and set. It stays.
So while, Setting the "current Sex" it gets/sets then grabs the code provided and parses the page by a find command and then writes to the "<GAMENAME>_<TITLEID>_CODE.<FILEEXTENSION> (.log).

Thus, made it easier to grab them from there with the log as stated above.

As sometimes people can't load the page, due to some odd reason, or not having rights to run "java" on the page.

I am trying to test out an Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass code that does not seem to work for one due to possible a region issue. So if anyone is physically in Canada and has a CA account, if you want a free season pass for Assassin's Creed PM me and I'll give you the code and please do tell me if you can redeem it.

If not, hey, at least we tried.

I am trying to test out an Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass code that does not seem to work for one due to possible a region issue. So if anyone is physically in Canada and has a CA account, if you want a free season pass for Assassin's Creed PM me and I'll give you the code and please do tell me if you can redeem it.

If not, hey, at least we tried.
PM me the code, I live in Canada and I'm willing to test it out to help a fellow CAG member.

How does one acquire a SMITE Alpha Code for the XBOX ONE? Are they from a giveaway or something?
Being in the Preview Program. Here's the message I got on Live: "Xbox Preview Program: As one of the participants at the top of the Preview Points Leaderboard, we invite you to be among the first to play SMITE Alpha, the popular PC MOBA on Xbox One!"

Halo 4 Female Avatar Blue Warrior Armor

R2DMG-TW9G3-KDR3P-KDG2J-FMWDZ
4MHD6-HG4XV-47PW2-FVPRR-FKD6Z
JJY23-CQ66K-6XYKM-HRR6J-G3QQZ
HPYVC-3DDT4-J6P7W-R3W7T-3C74Z
33GXT-Q3JHX-KFW3P-4HJT3-T7P3Z
Q6KK7-YJ9D3-TTDRK-6QTRV-7R4TZ

thumblg.png

Being in the Preview Program. Here's the message I got on Live: "Xbox Preview Program: As one of the participants at the top of the Preview Points Leaderboard, we invite you to be among the first to play SMITE Alpha, the popular PC MOBA on Xbox One!"
How much points do you have? I have 440, but nothing. :(

Interesting. I have been in the Preview Program for years (both 360 and the ONE now) and I didn't receive anything. I might go check again to make sure I didn't miss it.

EDIT: Ahhh I didn't know you had to be a points leader. Well that explains it haha

Max: Curse of the Brotherhood code up for grabs. Like & quote with who killed Batman's parents to get it.

I will say that since I check your history to make sure you contribute as well as receive ( no lurkers!! ), and I'm at work, it may be a few hrs til I send it out.

Max: Curse of the Brotherhood code up for grabs. Like & quote with who killed Batman's parents to get it.

I will say that since I check your history to make sure you contribute as well as receive ( no lurkers!! ), and I'm at work, it may be a few hrs til I send it out.
Joe Chill murdered Batman parents.

bread's done
Back