XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Max: Curse of the Brotherhood code up for grabs. Like & quote with who killed Batman's parents to get it.

I will say that since I check your history to make sure you contribute as well as receive ( no lurkers!! ), and I'm at work, it may be a few hrs til I send it out.
JOE CHILL : He was the son of a woman named Alice Chilton, who had cared for the young Bruce Wayne

Max: Curse of the Brotherhood code up for grabs. Like & quote with who killed Batman's parents to get it.

I will say that since I check your history to make sure you contribute as well as receive ( no lurkers!! ), and I'm at work, it may be a few hrs til I send it out.
Yup, Joe Chill. And he is the 2nd greatest and goodest person in Gotham City because he helped create the Batman.

--> Also thanks for giving the game away! Aaaand I'm only interested if it is for Xbox 360 because I don't have the Xbox One.

I forgot to add that I'll be using a random generator, so anyone who wants it can try for it. Aaaand, its 360

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Chill Killed Batman's parents!

I forgot to add that I'll be using a random generator, so anyone who wants it can try for it. Aaaand, its 360
Ohh... not a 1st to post deal... in that case Count me in!!!

i too would like to test my luck... the answer is "Joe Chill" as we all know it by now...

[quote name="CeratedUrchin28" post="12572695" timestamp="1426604337"]Max: Curse of the Brotherhood code up for grabs. Like & quote with who killed Batman's parents to get it.

I will say that since I check your history to make sure you contribute as well as receive ( no lurkers!! ), and I'm at work, it may be a few hrs til I send it out.[/quote]

Who killed Batman's patents? Which origin story? lol. Between film comics and TV there are like 10 different people.

-edit-
It looks like I'm too late, anyhow.

Nothing much but here you go:

VGTMX-JJJYJ-DVG73-V7WQ6-H7TFZ

HVPP3-DGP7C-VRQT2-H29QT-26M4Z

79P4X-T7F6W-7FXY3-G9QQJ-CHV4Z

4MWVH-R66X4-76JVF-HR36Y-GGM3Z

PB9Y8-JJJHX-76XY4-2TDJD-CWH36

JFP6T-3GHG2-WQKYQ-YHK9Y-6C6B3

F9MY7-D49FD-BB9DD-FK8RG-K48KM
2VVGF-6QCVK-RMH2R-H3QG3-CKGXZ
BXB66-KGGXT-7C6KH-DWB68-2THQD
J3MKH-7G34K-Q2XYK-VGKP9-2PMFZ
B84Q9-C3PK7-7YCM2-XQTPK-VJRTG
GGJXM-CC7HX-M96RM-G978J-KCTPF
JCG6K-JDVFW-KF294-99JJR-RY3JZ
KTYFB-627YK-99W3P-6VRHW-239W6

Oh, and I have this Assassin's Creed Season 3 Season Pass that for some reason can't be redeemed.

I'm thinking it is a region-specific code, meaning if you have a CA account you have to be in CA to redeem it etc. I'm just not sure what country this code is. Support doesn't seem to know any better though, so no luck with them (trust me I've asked many times and have talked to a lot of support reps regarding this). It's not expired, it just needs to find its region.

So here's the code in question:

XHF24-QJMKT-HTQHT-RPXR3-YW9FZ

If anyone can redeem this somehow, I would appreciate it if you can tell me your region.  :) I have a couple more of these codes having the same issue you see.

Thanks!

Wow, whatever the drops were, they went fast. All gone besides a 7 day trial I think. I tried the season pass and also got some error, so didn't work for me either. (US)

Nothing much but here you go:

VGTMX-JJJYJ-DVG73-V7WQ6-H7TFZ

HVPP3-DGP7C-VRQT2-H29QT-26M4Z

79P4X-T7F6W-7FXY3-G9QQJ-CHV4Z

4MWVH-R66X4-76JVF-HR36Y-GGM3Z

PB9Y8-JJJHX-76XY4-2TDJD-CWH36

JFP6T-3GHG2-WQKYQ-YHK9Y-6C6B3

F9MY7-D49FD-BB9DD-FK8RG-K48KM
2VVGF-6QCVK-RMH2R-H3QG3-CKGXZ
BXB66-KGGXT-7C6KH-DWB68-2THQD
J3MKH-7G34K-Q2XYK-VGKP9-2PMFZ
B84Q9-C3PK7-7YCM2-XQTPK-VJRTG
GGJXM-CC7HX-M96RM-G978J-KCTPF
JCG6K-JDVFW-KF294-99JJR-RY3JZ
KTYFB-627YK-99W3P-6VRHW-239W6
Thanks, I got Gears 3 Baird Multiplayer Character ($1.99) from one of the codes (can't remember which).

[quote name="jlazenby1" post="12599930" timestamp="1427575518"]Have an X1 code for BF4 China Rising DLC. 1st quote gets it via PM[/quote]
Am I too late? lol

bread's done
Back