XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

any codes for 14 day or 1 month i sure could use 1
There is this thing.... Right in the thread title that says .....NO ASKING NO BEGGING NO TRADING.... You have been here 6 damn years dude and had 15 post, by now I'm sure you can read with all the lurking you have done, use those reading skills

Last edited by a moderator:
There is this thing.... Right in the thread title that says .....NO ASKING NO BEGGING NO TRADING.... You have been here 6 god damn years dude and had 15 post, by now I'm sure you can read with all the lurking you have done, use those reading skills
didnt beg and didnt ask for 1 now if a code was to get sent to me then thanks sure could use 1

didnt beg and didnt ask for 1 now if a code was to get sent to me then thanks sure could use 1
You sir are a fucking moron, in what way was that not ASKING for a code? Hell I challenge you to prove that's not asking lmao

And yes I'm being an asshole but honestly I couldn't care less because it seems you have no reading or typing skills what so ever

Less bitching, more code posting.

2 day trial (this is old so it might not work): TFY8K-2JTXV-2P6YQ-6BJVQ-2BPKD

Less bitching, more code posting.

2 day trial (this is old so it might not work): TFY8K-2JTXV-2P6YQ-6BJVQ-2BPKD
Ya know you are correct sir, and sorry folks for the bitching.... Just can't stand people like that guy

And to keep the code posting going....... First to like and qoute gets a 48 hour trial

How do u i dont know how
Since you tried and you are just not sure how to quote but you dide like the post,the code is being sent to ya.... And as for quoting I figured you are on mobile since that's the only place it doesn't show the quote feature at first... You have to click on the persons post and you should see "quote" on the right side of the post once clicked, and from there you should be able to follow it ;)

Edit: well you figured it out as I typed that haha

Since you tried and you are just not sure how to quote but you dide like the post,the code is being sent to ya.... And as for quoting I figured you are on mobile since that's the only place it doesn't show the quote feature at first... You have to click on the persons post and you should see "quote" on the right side of the post once clicked, and from there you should be able to follow it ;)

Thanks

Cleaning out my email and found these Tomb Raider ones. Two were marked unopened, no idea which if any are good... as they're both over two years old.

3M3C4-JG7JT-K33TP-D94HG-KH4JZ (Male T-Shirt)
JCPDW-MFHYG-TRWCV-FCWYK-2DPYZ (Female Outfit)

MPYC6-K3292-RX7J3-P2WYR-2M79Z (Theme Pack)

Cleaning out my email and found these Tomb Raider ones. Two were marked unopened, no idea which if any are good... as they're both over two years old.

3M3C4-JG7JT-K33TP-D94HG-KH4JZ (Male T-Shirt)
JCPDW-MFHYG-TRWCV-FCWYK-2DPYZ (Female Outfit)

MPYC6-K3292-RX7J3-P2WYR-2M79Z (Theme Pack)
That female Lara Croft outfit is somehow not redeemable. Dunno why. By the way, can anyone redeem this yet? Please please tell me if you do, I'll give another random Xbox code if you can.

Assassin's Creed 3 - Season Pass

XHF24-QJMKT-HTQHT-RPXR3-YW9FZ

That female Lara Croft outfit is somehow not redeemable. Dunno why. By the way, can anyone redeem this yet? Please please tell me if you do, I'll give another random Xbox code if you can.

Assassin's Creed 3 - Season Pass
XHF24-QJMKT-HTQHT-RPXR3-YW9FZ
Well that is odd.... Says it is the season pass but comes up with "something went wrong" not even sure what that would be

If anybody has a xbox live gold trial/code they're willing to share, help a gurl out and send me one since I'm all out.

Edit: no more digital codes for now. I'll update when I do have some.

AC: Black Flag Uplay Passport. Pretty sure it hasn't been redeemed (sorry if it has) or if it's pointless now.

RXRK6-V39VD-V4GKV-2MTRR-MY2FZ

Got max the curse of brotherhood xbone code. Mail me for it.

Also still will appreciate live trials as I don't have gold anymore. Digital gift cards coming soon.

Chat Bubble Shirt (Female)
 ​
MQ$$3-#M7$M-P2#6Q-KHKF2-J4JJZ
 ​
[background='black']$ - T, # - 9[/background]​

droppin this here an waiting to see if a cag member gets it or a non member i rember  there bein a setting that only member got to see the post or something cant find that anymore

xbox live gold trial:   KFX77-FGJ7Q-WWR2Y-WPDBF-4FRVQ

bread's done
Back