XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

no problem i find stuff like this sometimes so its free for me and i pass it on for free
I used to collect codes for Gears of War and would go to random livestreams on Twitch and put several codes in chat and see who actually scored the freebie. It was always fun making a random stranger happy. Wish there were more of us!

amen to that im a trash man and i find stuff like this once in a while and just put them in here with the quote. no need for the lurkers to score anything.

Funny enough, I search the local GoodWill stores for guide books and games. I've found so many awesome deals with Xbox related stuff and have managed to get quite a bit of 48 hour codes, weapon skin codes (depending on the game), used to get a ton of music/video codes (old 360 dashboard), and quite a bit of other things. In the Gears of War forums, I had a giveaway for 6 Gears Judgment guide books with the weapon skins. Originally $25, I snagged them for $5 each. Kinda hard to pass a deal like that. I saw a lot of smiling faces on Twitter after them tagging me on there

Funny enough, I search the local GoodWill stores for guide books and games. I've found so many awesome deals with Xbox related stuff and have managed to get quite a bit of 48 hour codes, weapon skin codes (depending on the game), used to get a ton of music/video codes (old 360 dashboard), and quite a bit of other things. In the Gears of War forums, I had a giveaway for 6 Gears Judgment guide books with the weapon skins. Originally $25, I snagged them for $5 each. Kinda hard to pass a deal like that. I saw a lot of smiling faces on Twitter after them tagging me on there
nice

i've got a few other codes sitting here in front of me 

nuketown for the one GONE

2 alien isolation crew expendable

anya skin and 

2 ten year anniversary car packs i think for froza GONE

anyone interseted

Last edited by a moderator:

nuketown for the one

2 alien isolation

anya skin and

2 ten year anniversary car packs i think for froza

anyone interseted
I'd be interested in one of the Forza car packs if still available. either way, thanks for the post.

Lol I'm not beggingim just asking bro chill
In all fairness...
ff0e7068f2fe62ae33561dfd97f26210.jpg

nuketown for the one
2 alien isolation crew expendable
anya skin and
2 ten year anniversary car packs i think for froza
anyone interseted
Someone told me it was for Forza Horizon 2. One of the few games that I own. Mind if I take the other code? Also, I sent a PM back about Dance Central.

I do. I use it quite often. I'm an achievement hunter so I usually play just for the game completions. Other than that, it comes in handy for Netflix

ok im off for a bit but i still have

dance central full game for xbox one

2 crew expendable for alien isolation and 

civilian anya skin for gears of war ultimate edition

ok im off for a bit but i still have

dance central full game for xbox one

2 crew expendable for alien isolation and

civilian anya skin for gears of war ultimate edition
I'd like one of those crew expendable for alien isolation. Didn't get one with my used copy. Not begging, or asking, just responding to the offer. Thanks for all the drops.

Hey....my friends? Please chat in a PM...you're blowing up my notifications. And if you're reading still, great! Message me and I have a fourteen day xbox live trial. First come first serve.

I also wonder if lurkers ignore messages without numerical symbols in them..hmm.

SOLD! OR...GIVEN!The Deadpool friend grabbed it. Thanks for paying attention all.

Hey....my friends? Please chat in a PM...you're blowing up my notifications. And if you're reading still, great! Message me and I have a fourteen day xbox live trial. First come first serve.

I also wonder if lurkers ignore messages without numerical symbols in them..hmm.

SOLD! OR...GIVEN!The Deadpool friend grabbed it. Thanks for paying attention all.
Darn I was too late, been looking for a while now. But thanks for the drop man.

I know it says no trading but I have a nuke town code and I need a 2 day or 14 trial code. I sold my black ops 3 and still have code, private msg me

bread's done
Back