XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Lurkers grabbing stuff happens more often than not. Sucks. Doesn't take anything to just say thanks, but even that is still too much it seems.
True, but whenever you try to register on this site it always puts error code. Only way i could register was with twitter!

Will not have  a chance to utilize and somehow ended up with two - 

Doom 3 Beta codes (note: put them thru a text reverser before redeeming code)

Z3HGY-7DDQR-72VHC-XWXRV-W7RJ4

ZXJJ2-69DJV-WRGG2-WC4C2-H4YDX

Doom Beta

QM3WD-DR2XT-FK4XQ-H37RH-TQ_YZ

_ =  #

..just so it doesn't go to the fastest copy paster   ;)

hopefully goes to a member, not a lurker. *they really need to implement a 'members only' tag or something.. dunno why they haven't, it'd only increase their members number.

Doom Beta

QM3WD-DR2XT-FK4XQ-H37RH-TQ_YZ

_ = #

..just so it doesn't go to the fastest copy paster ;)

hopefully goes to a member, not a lurker. *they really need to implement a 'members only' tag or something.. dunno why they haven't, it'd only increase their members number.
Code already used if # was 6

Before a site upgrade a couple years ago, there was a members only group and forum for dropping codes. Plenty of codes got lurked there as well. Positives and negatives. Would you sooner leave open the possibility that it was some random Internet asshat that lurked a code or know for sure that a fellow member of the CAG community showed the lack of gratitude?

Bloomy makes a very good point. I'd rather think that some random ungrateful non-member came on here and lurked a code, rather than think that one of us is that ungrateful person.

Before a site upgrade a couple years ago, there was a members only group and forum for dropping codes. Plenty of codes got lurked there as well. Positives and negatives. Would you sooner leave open the possibility that it was some random Internet asshat that lurked a code or know for sure that a fellow member of the CAG community showed the lack of gratitude?
Just send any unwanted codes my way. I will show appreciation. Problem solved. :)

Anyway, we could have people reply to the post or PM for the codes if we want members only.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this moment, there are 2041 members following this topic. Sad or not, the odds are good that it could be a member. See my sig for more giveaway ideas. ;)

Will not have a chance to utilize and somehow ended up with two -

Doom 3 Beta codes (note: put them thru a text reverser before redeeming code)

Z3HGY-7DDQR-72VHC-XWXRV-W7RJ4

ZXJJ2-69DJV-WRGG2-WC4C2-H4YDX
We have it already but we've been trying to find a code for my Brother so his kids can play with mine and i can play with him. I totally missed this when you posted it, but thank you so much! Wish i would have seen it at the time. :)

Here is another one (If you've previously purchased gods with favor or gems, you will be refunded the favor cost )

SMITE Code unlocks - Sol God and Supernova Sol Skin value few $  :) XBOX ONE :

PXSN1AC3DE5060211

ok people quote me first come first serve

i have 9 2 days gold trials

1 full game download of ori and the blind forest  GONE

and 1 full game download of assassins creed black flag  GONE 

make it quick i wont be here all day 

1 full game download of ori and the blind forest

and 1 full game download of assassins creed black flag

I would like blind forest and xbox live ?

Thanks

1 full game download of ori and the blind forest

and 1 full game download of assassins creed black flag

Could I have the black flag please if not taken yet?

Edit: I redeemed the code, thank you so much mojo! :applause:

you know its kinda funny no one wants 2 day trials. but if i would have just put the codes out there the lurkers would get them and people would complain about it. ask for a quote and nobodies interested just seems funny to me.

you know its kinda funny no one wants 2 day trials. but if i would have just put the codes out there the lurkers would get them and people would complain about it. ask for a quote and nobodies interested just seems funny to me.
I've got a year sub for myself, so I don't need it. It's kinda early on a Sunday, so most people might be sleeping.

I will take it ! Please
Read the previous post. Also two of your five total posts have been in the past couple of minutes begging me for something I'm not giving away. Not winning any favor from me. The rest of your posts were just in this thread asking for other codes.

ok for the lukers then

2 day trials

4DCQD-TRCXD-FMJ62-PKCQY-WKMMK

KH8WC-P8DVJ-MCVD3-HHJJX-34TWY

K9R82-67HV6-WFPVR-TDH28-K22W6

TR79R-4M4Y8-DXXTB-WRGY3-P26TD

MK88X-CDTM3-48GCC-RKB87-WH2YG

and now game add ons quote me for them i will be back on tonight to give them out

assassins creed unity chemical revolution mission

batman arkham knight harley quinn story pack

tom clnacy's siege gold weapons skins pack

1 full game download of ori and the blind forest GONE

and 1 full game download of assassins creed black flag GONE

Damn... I've arrived late for the party =/

That Ori And The Blind Forest code would be nice.

Thanks anyway for giving your codes! ;)

and now game add ons quote me for them i will be back on tonight to give them out

assassins creed unity chemical revolution mission

batman arkham knight harley quinn story pack

tom clnacy's siege gold weapons skins pack
Could you send me the assassins creed unity chemical revolution mission pls, thanks aniway, if you have any codes for ori and the blind forest i would accepts haha thanks

dang nice drop haha most people that got the good stuffs are year old members with under 5 post haha
i'm glad you brought that up cause i've noticed the same thing. so don't worry from now on people are going to have to be at least a 3 year vet to get my full game codes. the add on stuff will goto who ever but full games should goto the people that have put their time in with cag. ok nough said everything has been sent out and night all and i'll try to get some more stuff soon.

bread's done
Back