XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Have two Female Gears of War 4 avatar t-shirts.

PM if you want it. I will be off-line for most of the day but will try to send out later tonight.

*** Both Sent ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cause 2 giveaway:which is the most important nyhc band who celebrate the 30 years anniversary?
Frist to pm me the name of the band win the game code

WELCOME TO THE
GIGANTIC STRESS TEST

e82343d5da0cc4a6a032b4c53a363fa31454591708.png

Below you'll find your single-use access code and redemption instructions to join in on theGigantic fun on Xbox One from June 30th at 9AM PDT until July 1st at 10PM PDT. If you previously had access to Gigantic from the Beta, you do not need to redeem the key below, feel free to offer it to a friend!

As a reminder, this event will take place on an early developmental build of the game, so you may encounter issues accessing or playing the game during the event.

CR4MC-WRXD9-TKCK6-QXXFF-PJGMZ

GIGANTIC STRESS TEST

JT4YX-CDHY2-4MKCY-QVYWK-43T9Z

Follow the instructions below to redeem your key:
1.On your Xbox One Console, access the Home screen, scroll right to Store.
2.Under Games, select "Use a code".
3.Select "Enter the 25-character code".
4.Enter your 25-character code on screen, then select "Enter".
5.Select "Confirm".

GIGANTIC STRESS TEST

JT4YX-CDHY2-4MKCY-QVYWK-43T9Z

Follow the instructions below to redeem your key:
1.On your Xbox One Console, access the Home screen, scroll right to Store.
2.Under Games, select "Use a code".
3.Select "Enter the 25-character code".
4.Enter your 25-character code on screen, then select "Enter".
5.Select "Confirm".
I grabbed this one. Thanks!

HERE'S A TWO DAY CODE I GOT FROM A FRIEND....ITS NOT STACKABLE SO PLEASE DON'T USE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE GOLD 

VB6MK-W4RG9-XKK7J-J464C-K3976

IF YOU GUYS COULD CHECK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT WOULD NICE  https://goo.gl/D4ZBSm

MY FRIEND HAS GOT MORE CODES BUT HE ACTING LIKE A PRUDE WHEN I GET MORE CODES I WILL POST HERE ...

BUT IF MY CHANNEL GETS BIG ENOUGH I MIGHT EVEN BUY CODES AND GIVEAWAY

HERE'S A TWO DAY CODE I GOT FROM A FRIEND....ITS NOT STACKABLE SO PLEASE DON'T USE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE GOLD

VB6MK-W4RG9-XKK7J-J464C-K3976

IF YOU GUYS COULD CHECK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT WOULD NICE https://goo.gl/D4ZBSm

MY FRIEND HAS GOT MORE CODES BUT HE ACTING LIKE A PRUDE WHEN I GET MORE CODES I WILL POST HERE ...

BUT IF MY CHANNEL GETS BIG ENOUGH I MIGHT EVEN BUY CODES AND GIVEAWAY
It's still working! :) N1 drop! Thanks.

PS: I did not use it.

I have a few Xbox live trial codes from a long time ago, not sure if they're expired. Anyone wanna help me test to see if it works? I can't test it myself cause I don't play Xbox anymore.

I already had someone test them out and they work. I'll post them here from time to time.
For me it doesn´t matter because I don´t need a code, but it would be nice if you can give them only per PM that only CAG members get them because there are so many lurkers out there. And if you don´t want to be emailed, then do something like "the first who quote this post" or something else. Thanks.

I have an Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Digital Download code. If you are interested, send me a PM.

It has been claimed by cannon1.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back