XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I like to make things fun and challenging so that if a lurker does get the code they have to least work for it...

Ori and the Blind Forest

F7G?Y - 236?D - ?GVXR - R?VWP - YR?QZ

First ? Mark

The ? is the THIRD LETTER of the answer - While developing Resident Evil 4, capcom had 4 different versions of the game that were scrapped, what did one of the scrapped projects eventually become?

Second ? Mark

The ? is the THIRD LETTER of the answer - How many times did Pluto orbit the sun while it was considered a planet?

Third ? Mark

The question mark is the FIRST LETTER of the voice actress LAST NAME who played the main female role in a game about humanity, friendship, companionship, and survival.  The virus that consumed this game was called the Cordyceps Brain Infection.

Fourth ? Mark

The question mark is the FIRST LETTER of the name of the fruit or vegetable that was originally used for Jack-o-Lanterns.

Fifth ? Mark

The question mark is the FIRST LETTER of the LAST NAME of this evil clown who is considered one of if not the most iconic villians in Final Fantasy history

I am posting this here and in the xbox code trading thread, first to solve it wins, please like and/or comment when/if you figure it out.

I like to make things fun and challenging so that if a lurker does get the code they have to least work for it...

Ori and the Blind Forest

F7G?Y - 236?D - ?GVXR - R?VWP - YR?QZ

First ? Mark

The ? is the THIRD LETTER of the answer - While developing Resident Evil 4, capcom had 4 different versions of the game that were scrapped, what did one of the scrapped projects eventually become?

Second ? Mark

The ? is the THIRD LETTER of the answer - How many times did Pluto orbit the sun while it was considered a planet?

Third ? Mark

The question mark is the FIRST LETTER of the voice actress LAST NAME who played the main female role in a game about humanity, friendship, companionship, and survival. The virus that consumed this game was called the Cordyceps Brain Infection.

Fourth ? Mark

The question mark is the FIRST LETTER of the name of the fruit or vegetable that was originally used for Jack-o-Lanterns.

Fifth ? Mark

The question mark is the FIRST LETTER of the LAST NAME of this evil clown who is considered one of if not the most iconic villians in Final Fantasy history

I am posting this here and in the xbox code trading thread, first to solve it wins, please like and/or comment when/if you figure it out.
I got it! The answers were deVil may cry, zeRo, Johnson, Turnip, and Palazzo. Thank you so much, Spyder! This game looks amazing. Can't wait to finally play it!

Unfortunately, GOW Horde Booster code always give this message:
This code has been deactivated. Get more info

GOW Male Avatar t-shirt code
QJ4DX-D6P37-VQ3FQ-X92X6-J4PRZ

GOW Female Avatar t-shirt code
G4TQ9-X6CF2-CVJQY-7KPJP-3D6GZ

Horde Booster code Male Avatar t-shirt code Female Avatar t-shirt code
MMVTV-YTMMH-RT2YF-G2PG2-M6GKZ DKR99-FTD2F-3WQ4Q-4DP6Y-6YXDZ HYD2H-9YW7W-P6CDY-RRQPH-MX2QZ

4G4D2-VY266-K36YM-HVQG2-9QVJZ
D2Y3C-MFCXH-KRFVK-HG4H6-PW9PZ V3QW4-WKWWM-K2JF6-TG7DP-CYFYZ

67VQP-QPM46-G6M34-GFY6J-KGQFZ
KD3DP-HQDFQ-GGP37-27HH2-MCYQZ QV2RX-MWKPJ-XFKQJ-92MW6-9TXJZ

RH4F9-D6JMT-F2WWD-Q3CWC-7JRVZ
CT29V-HKW2R-C6HK6-X99FF-47P4Z RDY9C-VQ9F3-HFYJP-MX3G6-HY3DZ

3M3G2-H62RJ-YMP9Q-D6WTC-2VHRZ
W3297-P63CT-T4P23-2WV4W-KQCKZ KWJW2-R7D6C-4PY47-CKTMF-7PPKZ

VFDF3-3JC77-2PCQC-YFG7P-6R4MZ
4YH7G-QTMVX-29Y2T-QWDQW-PVDRZ JTDQ4-KRTFV-DG6JM-CGTKK-99CJZ

Something called an Operation Gears Pack for Gears of War 4. I turned on my 360 for the first time in months, and saw Xbox Live messaged me this code. It expires 12/31.

4TDTP-HYT6R-HKXD6-3623K-THQ6Z

Gears of War 4 codes:

F2T69-G4H67-YYCXX-RTCJW-27VYZ

• Card 1: LUCHADOR LANCER SKIN
  • Card 2: LUCHADOR EMBLEM
  • Card 3: BOUNTY = 555 XP
KRPRC-C24JH-WT79W-TXVJ2-JG76Z

• Card 1: RED METAL LANCER SKIN
  • Card 2: RED METAL EMBLEM
23X7G-4FWD4-99JQ7-JWDPW-HMMMZ

• Card 1: GOLD METAL LANCER SKIN
  • Card 2: GOLD METAL EMBLEM

Gears of War 4 codes:
F2T69-G4H67-YYCXX-RTCJW-27VYZ

• Card 1: LUCHADOR LANCER SKIN
  • Card 2: LUCHADOR EMBLEM
KRPRC-C24JH-WT79W-TXVJ2-JG76Z
  • Card 1: RED METAL LANCER SKIN
  • Card 2: RED METAL EMBLEM
23X7G-4FWD4-99JQ7-JWDPW-HMMMZ
  • Card 1: GOLD METAL LANCER SKIN
  • Card 2: GOLD METAL EMBLEM
All already gone. Dang. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for purchasing Gears of War 4. Here are your codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language) 4Y3W6-CVQ66-9C33G-D3PYV-M3YDZ, 29WKW-KG6CC-MHDY3-KD992-DJWPZ

Thanks for purchasing Gears of War 4. Here are your codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language) 4Y3W6-CVQ66-9C33G-D3PYV-M3YDZ, 29WKW-KG6CC-MHDY3-KD992-DJWPZ

gears of war 1

gears 2

44FFP-2R22R-PCV9V-MMXJ4-J49WZ, 4XV3C-CG24G-D3W3M-FGHPT-XQ79Z
All have been lurked. Thanks for posting!

gears of war 1

gears 2

44FFP-2R22R-PCV9V-MMXJ4-J49WZ, 4XV3C-CG24G-D3W3M-FGHPT-XQ79Z
All have been lurked. Thanks for posting!
Damn it. I've been looking for a GOW 2 drop so I can complete the series (1-Judgement), but every time I'm not at home or miss it.

Thanks Phrozenspite for the generous giveaways. I hope the lurker comes back and says thanks too.

Gears of war 1,2,3,J codes. Not in any order.

Replace * with the first letter of my username.

W2KM9-Y*HH2-M76T7-P3W3T-3V4FZ

XQKCX-F9*XY-PVY96-CWKDW-P97XZ

YYXYF-*YWQJ-Q4M*F-DPM6K-G7VCZ

2937T-*F4VK-*XF3*-T9W*Y-G3*MZ

Thanks got GoW2 from you to complete my collection!

Thanks a lot for the Judgment code!

hey im despret some one have any 48 hr codes for gold ?

also microsoft sent me this code for forza horizon 3 i dont have the game an aint gonna buy it so if u want this code u can have it its for a warthog from halo 5 to use in forza 3   PDJ46-M93W9-WY3RM-KY464-TTF2Z

Last edited by a moderator:
hey im despret some one have any 48 hr codes for gold ?

also microsoft sent me this code for foza horixon 3 i dont have the game an aint gonna buy it so if u want this code u can have it its for a warthog from halo 5 to use in forza 3 PDJ46-M93W9-WY3RM-KY464-TTF2Z
I bet no1 will give you a code (and hope too)...

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Civilian Anya and Animated Imulsion Weapon Skin Bundle

YHKWF-TMM27-9WHJW-TV6Y7-T47HZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-Day Xbox Live Gold Trial

89CPH-TTBKK-GPXM8-36CGG-V97W3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mortal Kombat XL

Cosplay Pack (Using this DLC, you can dress Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs as Sub-Zero and Scorpion)

6W33T-QTJKF-2HJQ3-DMVW7-MXVQZ

Don't be a d!$k, like if you took a code :)

Mortal Kombat XL

Cosplay Pack (Using this DLC, you can dress Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs as Sub-Zero and Scorpion)

Thank you, Anthony! I snagged the 2 day code.

Mortal Kombat XL

I was able to somehow snag the GoW code, thank you Sir!

bread's done
Back