XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Like this to get a chance to win a For Honour closed beta code...winner will be picked tomorrow....I'll pm the code to the winner...Good Luck!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 820G PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Edit: winner announced!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like this to get a chance to win a For Honour closed beta code...winner will be picked tomorrow....I'll pm the code to the winner...Good Luck!!

The winner is : provista (I have sent u the code via pm)

I can invite 3 people to For Honor closed beta....Send me your Xbox one Gamertag and I will invite you...

Sorry for the late post but I have a For Honor Beta code for xbox if anyone is interested. First to pm gets it.

EDIT: Handed out already. 

First 2 to quote and reply with their Ubisoft account get an invite to the Ghost Recon Wildlands closed beta.

XB1 obviously. Not sure if region matters, but I'm in the US if it does.

Pm me your UBI profile name if you want an invite to the Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta. 
Sorry it's so late, I gave out 7 and one invite expired today so the slot is open again since that person didn't accept it. 

EDIT:  Handed out already. 

First 2 to quote and reply with their Ubisoft account get an invite to the Ghost Recon Wildlands closed beta.

XB1 obviously. Not sure if region matters, but I'm in the US if it does.
Still have 1 invite left if anyone wants to follow directions.

Xbox 360

Call of Duty Black Ops - Full Game Download

RDVV6-HGFVD-GR2HR-RYKFY-HC9TZ

Xbox Live

Xbox Live 2 Day Gold Pass (7 years old but still works!)

DM8VR-9DTY9-WX9JG-D4986-MFDMQ

Of course cod is already redeemed. Thanks for the drop though . Hell would freeze over solid if I actually got a code for a game I love.

- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter

Xbox 360 (Plays on Xbox One)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

YP97R-RDQTY-JCD3H-7V6FC-V227Z

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (It seems this code must be inputted at live dot xbox dot com for some reason. I couldn't validate it on my Xbox 360 directly.)

JXQGH-RY9M7-DJCV2-4V4MP-2R4HZ

Strange Xbox 360 Code

Supposed to unlock Limited Edition content for Far Cry 4 (Hurk's Redemption, Impaler Harpoon Gun), instead shows up as Live 14 Day Trial when I validated the code)

JPCVQ-X2K3T-W2MK2-6WXVQ-VCTRZ

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (It seems this code must be inputted at live dot xbox dot com for some reason. I couldn't validate it on my Xbox 360 directly.)

Strange Xbox 360 Code

Supposed to unlock Limited Edition content for Far Cry 4 (Hurk's Redemption, Impaler Harpoon Gun), instead shows up as Live 14 Day Trial when I validated the code)
Got tom Clancy.. Both. Thanks.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Strange Xbox 360 Code

Like wtf I saw this at 58 seconds and all was taken?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Grazie per continuare ad essere fan di Gears of War! Ecco il codice per sbloccare l'Operations Gear Pack in Gears of War 4, disponibile dall'11/10/2016. Riscattalo su Xbox One entro il 31/12/2016. JXRQF-2MH2K-64YMQ-2PGQF-WJM3Z

Have a nice day ;) It says until the end of 2016, but it seems to work now. Try, if you need it

Grazie per continuare ad essere fan di Gears of War! Ecco il codice per sbloccare l'Operations Gear Pack in Gears of War 4, disponibile dall'11/10/2016. Riscattalo su Xbox One entro il 31/12/2016. JXRQF-2MH2K-64YMQ-2PGQF-WJM3Z

Have a nice day ;) It says until the end of 2016, but it seems to work now. Try, if you need it
got it. thanks a lot

bread's done
Back