XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

GEARS OF WAR 3

K9P8Y-FNKFW-TRCYQ-GKCGW-MTCMR

GEARS OF WAR JUDGEMENT

FGHYF-GKNXT-4CFP9-QKYJ4-4X74F

HAVE FUN :)

Started playing Gears 4 and brought a lot of nostalgic memories. First person to reply to this post I'll send the Gears 1-3 & Judgement codes to enjoy the series. Hopefully you've never played before.

Last edited by a moderator:
found this in an old email.  never had the game so I know it's not used but probably expired.

sunset overdrive dlc of some kind

HMKDH-YFGVV-43HMD-DQH7H-RMYKZ

Why doesn't the link to members only drop group work for me? Have a beta code for Raiders of Broken Planet if anyone wants it. -7K9DT-4GGHP Can only play on weekends at certain times it seems & GameSpot still has codes to give away I think. I asked for ps4 & Xbox since I wasn't sure if get either & that was 2 chances, but got ps4 immediately, -6CQ6P-44QTZ so wanted someone that would use this to get it. PS4 wad region locked to NA but Xbox is worldwide it says. 6M3PP This is first part, second starts with -7. Enjoy

Why doesn't the link to members only drop group work for me? Have a beta code for Raiders of Broken Planet if anyone wants it. -7K9DT-4GGHP Can only play on weekends at certain times it seems & GameSpot still has codes to give away I think. I asked for ps4 & Xbox since I wasn't sure if get either & that was 2 chances, but got ps4 immediately, -6CQ6P-44QTZ so wanted someone that would use this to get it. PS4 wad region locked to NA but Xbox is worldwide it says. 6M3PP This is first part, second starts with -7. Enjoy
Picked up raiders, thank you

Hello Trovian. Eclipse is Live! Here is your code for the Trance Sphere Mount 6XFFX-PGTQH-GWRH2-RP44K-CYTCZ. Redeem by 9/31/17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back