XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Forza 7 DLC: Halo-Themed Racing Suit

4GTKV-RYXGC-HGW?H-CW6PC-JQTVZ

? = Number of days in a week

EDIT: Already taken

Last edited by a moderator:
This code is for use with the Final Fantasy XV multiplayer expansion "Comrades." It's for something called a Party Pack:

Q3CDP-42G79-4HDMY-PDRMY-RFXHZ

I Have this old codes, i dont know if works, i already own all 4 games

Thanks for playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. Here are your tokens for Gears of War and Gears of War 2 (ESRB Rating: M with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language) V2W3P-GVJXH-4WD66-QMHYC-C6KJZ, DWWH7-4TWGX-JG2Y3-GWYXW-276DZ

Thanks for playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. Here are your tokens for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment (ESRB Rating: M with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language) XX9GD-G674X-PKHHM-D3TK3-H449Z, QTMJ9-K677W-6CFQR-VFDVX-MTMHZ

*This one too, i dont know even what it is

36DVJ-VRFKP-66TXX-MYKMP-QWWTZ

Thank you for playing Minecraft! Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. V6C9J-DWKQQ-D9VJ3-3Q4Y4-KVV2Z Redeem your code on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

Enjoy a free Diamond Armor racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. YHFR3-9XDFK-6C266-DGJRV-9RJ7Z Redeem your code on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode. Well at least I'm not the only person posting this lol...

For some reason I never got or saw a notification for this racing suit but I checked my XBL messages and there it was. Going to check it out tomorrow!

Idk if these are good or not, but..
Halo Forza 7 Suit: 7HCGQ-3GC66-2HXHR-DKFCH-CWKPZ
FFXV Forza Horizon 3 Suit: 9X9XR-R7XG3-DYPHG-CCWTP-2X2GZ
Halo Warthog, Forza Horizon 3: JD6CG-Y6Q7W-KJY6X-RDGRY-HRDRZ--USED
Chryslus Rocket 69, Forza 6: 4QD47-XW9GJ-WC67D-CXTFP-YJHGZ

Idk if these are good or not, but..
Halo Forza 7 Suit: 7HCGQ-3GC66-2HXHR-DKFCH-CWKPZ
FFXV Forza Horizon 3 Suit: 9X9XR-R7XG3-DYPHG-CCWTP-2X2GZ

Halo Warthog, Forza Horizon 3: JD6CG-Y6Q7W-KJY6X-RDGRY-HRDRZ--USED
Chryslus Rocket 69, Forza 6: 4QD47-XW9GJ-WC67D-CXTFP-YJHGZ
AVAILABLE

REDEEMED (not by me)

Does any 1 have any kind of gold code trying to buy a sale item for sims 4 sorry for beggin
Sea of thieves founder code 2ryq4 htqhp x93xq g7vhy the reat is the 1st of every word gary cliff force x zebra

Forza mortorsport 7 halo suit 264xj gvhj6 fxkw2 pk361 7 peace call dope zebra
Gears of war 4 suit 4w449 jqcrc yjmf9 j2djv yoyo victor have 9 zebra
Trove mount 7p9h6 93jtq ppmdk mpf7c xray plane 6 9 zebra

I have a code for the Xbox One version of Gems of War.

cV60ka9.jpg

According to the information I've received, this code is somewhat valuable and can potentially unlock ultra-rare troops. If it is valuable, I don't want it to go to waste. As such, you'll need to figure out a couple of clues if you want to redeem it. Sorry for the subterfuge, but I'd sell it on eBay otherwise - if you have a couple of minutes to find the answers, it's yours for free.

JG(1)-D7X(2)-F2VQD-KQ7(3)9-(4)4Q(5)
ALREADY TAKEN

(1) - 3 DIGITS - The year Aurelius Ambrosius (or simply 'Ambrose'), the composer of Veni Redemptor Gentium, died.

(2) - 2 DIGITS - 2-letter acronym. Early on May 8th, 2018, a man was found shot dead at big-box retailer   (*)**e  (*)e***   in Upland, California, USA.  

(3) - 1 DIGIT - The seventeenth letter of the modern English alphabet.

(4) - 2 DIGITS -  (*)M(*)  - 3-letter acronym. Use the 1st and 3rd letters. Final Fantasy VII used this technique to render a moving train. 

(5) - 1 DIGIT - The 2005 album titled  (*)  featured the song Wordless Chorus

Gears of war 4 suit 4w449 jqcrc yjmf9 j2djv yvh9z
Thank you got this one Gears of war 4 suit 4w449 jqcrc yjmf9 j2djv yoyo victor have 9 zebra.

And for the halo it said this. Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.

I have a code for the Xbox One version of Gems of War.

cV60ka9.jpg

According to the information I've received, this code is somewhat valuable and can potentially unlock ultra-rare troops. If it is valuable, I don't want it to go to waste. As such, you'll need to figure out a couple of clues if you want to redeem it. Sorry for the subterfuge, but I'd sell it on eBay otherwise - if you have a couple of minutes to find the answers, it's yours for free.

JG(1)-D7X(2)-F2VQD-KQ7(3)9-(4)4Q(5)

(1) - 3 DIGITS - The year Aurelius Ambrosius (or simply 'Ambrose'), the composer of Veni Redemptor Gentium, died.

(2) - 2 DIGITS - 2-letter acronym. Early on May 8th, 2018, a man was found shot dead at big-box retailer (*)**e (*)e*** in Upland, California, USA.

(3) - 1 DIGIT - The seventeenth letter of the modern English alphabet.

(4) - 2 DIGITS - (*)M(*) - 3-letter acronym. Use the 1st and 3rd letters. Final Fantasy VII used this technique to render a moving train.

(5) - 1 DIGIT - The 2005 album titled (*) featured the song Wordless Chorus
Thanks for the code and all of the work. It was taken but not by me.

Gears of war 4 suit 4w449 jqcrc yjmf9 j2djv yoyo victor have 9 zebra
Got this one. Thanks!

Ps. I have a 48 hr XBL code if you want it, but I don't think it qualifies for "Gold" pricing.

bread's done
Back