XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='SuicideSkull']Batman Beyond skin codes Happy Cyber Monday. CAG take one before it gets lurked. Post which one you took. I got plenty more of these codes so if you want one and have an extra 2 day gold pass to trade or anything at all please PM me thanks.

Q7TC2-P3PJQ-W2M46-R47MY-P347Z
37QV9-4P3RC-GWRWF-FKHCP-HRFRZ
WKGGM-WVD44-9D96P-FKKDX-R64RZ
7GWYP-MQ276-4KYFF-YJCWT-QDRTZ[/QUOTE]

Used the 2nd one, thanks!

[quote name='Cedekane']Thanks Coldblood.

I think this is Female Halo Elite armor
6G6T9-9MQRH-RTYW4-H9X4V-WH6KZ[/QUOTE]

Already used

[quote name='Cedekane']Thanks Coldblood.

I think this is Female Halo Elite armor
6G6T9-9MQRH-RTYW4-H9X4V-WH6KZ[/QUOTE]

Used, but not for my wife... :roll:

I think all the BF codes are taken again, missed them again by being in class!

Anyways, here's some banshee codes:
YR9YV-R97DX-XM69Y-H92PT-TCGXZ
YRGPC-262QV-TC793-F9FYD-Q247Z
YRR29-MV9MY-HTXKT-KJ7XG-44CJZ
YTDW4-GWHFG-GQMTM-766PY-73D9Z
YTG47-3DR49-Y37T3-RP74J-HRMXZ

[quote name='utopianmachine']I already had the props. Just wanted a female avatar clothing code. :D[/QUOTE]

oh lol bite the bullet or feather like the chick and ur avi and go alt sex xbox avatar hehe. Done it a few times myself heck gotta rock some of those exclusive female avatar outfits I unlocked not letting them go waste.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']oh lol bite the bullet or feather like the chick and ur avi and go alt sex xbox avatar hehe. Done it a few times myself heck gotta rock some of those exclusive female avatar outfits I unlocked not letting them go waste.[/QUOTE]

not gonna lie that is just kinda weird and wrong for the actually females who want the codes

I've been lucky enough to get a few codes on here, I'm feeling the karma. Happy Cyber Monday people!(except you lurkers

[quote name='ImBack']not gonna lie that is just kinda weird and wrong for the actually females who want the codes[/QUOTE]

lol well then I am weird and wrong....I don't nthink once since avatars came in 2008 have I ever modelled one after myself it represents the gaming part of me. I have had Ulala, Jill Valentine, and Tomb raider inspired avatars. I was just throwing out there that wearing another sex avatar, there is nothing wrong with. Uptill reccently until I got a male super sonic and female code for my gf I had a femal super sonic avatar with little difference between it and a male one. I dont get tied down by xbox avatar genders lol, just try to make other gamers open to it lol.

*Napoleon Dynamite voice* Lucky!

[quote name='Deathstrike17']got KTDJF-M4YPP-DQVY4-BXM8D-27KKM but its a Halo Reach Standard Edition Bonus Content :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']2 day gold trial:
GRWQR-2BC2R-28MJV-BV2WM-7KG4Y
Halo Reach Recon helmet:
KTDJF-M4YPP-DQVY4-BXM8D-27KKM[/QUOTE]

48 h live alredy used.

Thanks hexa!!! I get Battlefield 3 Avatar HelmetS - Female code for my girl friend and Thanks a lot too COLDblood!!! I get a Battlefeild 3 Outfit code for me, a Foam Finger code for my brother and a Helicopter code for a cousin, so noe the entire family is happy, hehehe, thanks a lot you guys, you make great drops!!!

[quote name='LoWeT']Bulldozer86 that is awesome man. Even though I missed it that's still great.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the shout out man, my only regret is that I don't have more stuff to dole out.

[quote name='Razorleaf']code for armor already lurked[/QUOTE]Bummer. Got another female code, either brute or elite. Goes to the first to PM me with join date no later than oct 2011.

[quote name='Cedekane']Bummer. Got another female code, either brute or elite. Goes to the first to PM me with join date no later than oct 2011.[/QUOTE]

damn this discrimination

[quote name='l4dfreak']Does anyone have bloodbath arena code?[/QUOTE]
Did you not bother to read the title? XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='michaelh']XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING![/QUOTE]
Oh sorry :( how do I delete quote or topic on mobile version?

dont worry, your new youll learn the ropes- if you have stuff to trade you can put it in the trade thread and list what you have and your wants- Ill try to help you with any questions just pm me

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']dont worry, your new youll learn the ropes[/QUOTE]

Oh, is there a way to delete a topic?

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']What did he just tell you if you have anymore questions, again?[/QUOTE]

He edited it -_- ...

Master Chief Male Avatar Armor - 87J6Y-GWG4F-M9B7H-4DDVY-TPVH?

Master Chief Female Avatar Armor - JYWF4-4RKKY-Q977V-CYTC2-Q9P?2

"Grunt Funeral" Skull Halo: CEA - D7D9C-8R7K7-JJQK9-MCWJ6-DP8X?

?=Letter

bread's done
Back