XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='DREAMCAST KING']Here's some free 360 avatar codes what are they you ask... it's a serect.
XK4VC-GX9TM-V4M37-7RPQY-DY62Z
V43Q7-9GDD7-TH4RH-G6J6C-RRQ2Z
27YTQ-93X32-GRX96-7QFJ6-744KZ
TM6PX-QPMPQ-FX2YV-MFFYY-6RGPZ
6DT36-WKGMP-YHCF2-YTVK2-CTYFZ
Please let me know when used.[/QUOTE]

They've all been used, except for the last 2, which are invalid

I just put them up I never picked up on how fast things go.I've never tried to redeem any codes from the post before [I'm waiting for one of the 3 and a half items on my wish list lol] I'll reput the last two.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor
Must be redeemed in game
36M-A7ML-8ELE-BWMA-CADW[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton, i'm just curious where these came from that they all dropped today?

Repost of two missprinted codes.
TM6PX-QPMPQ-FX2YV-MTFYY-6RGPZ
6DT36-WKGMP-YHCF2-YTVK2-CJYFZ
Sorry it took so long I had to type in the codes to make sure I had them right and declined them if they don't work I misstyped something.I'm on my WII so it's easy to do lol.

Lol you called me hun :p and yes please tell us what they were im very curious I think we all are since lurkers took them

Sorry I've been giveing things away my whole life and I belive in keeping it a serect for the fun and ??? of it.It keeps life interesing what fun is haveing all the answers my friend.

I did not mean to say hun.I'm use to getting hit on the internet so I act like a guy but I messed up.I call people hun on all the time and it slipped.

Yeah be prepared to be asked if you are really REALLY a girl. But nice drop anyway no matter what they were! Respect

I got the idea from how guys act like girls which is a insult to us ladies.I screwed up by calling him hun.Is there a way to delet my old messages?I'm pretty sure I can't.

Trust me hun I'm a girl or else I would of said something long ago lol.Thanks for the drop comment.And I'll keep the name I don't think many people will read this old stuff once this page is gone.

Here's a couple more Pax East hoodies:

paxeast2010-03.jpg

[quote name='ImBack']^ I just needed to say my friend you have one of the ugliest avatars I have ever seen[/QUOTE]

Thanks ^_^ i must say the same about your cag avatar didnt ever imagine santa clause as a deviant transvestite, but it is rather intriguing.

[quote name='NeoMarkC']^^^
Above you see the deviation of the thread taking place, Fascinating.[/QUOTE]

Let us get this thread back on track. Shall we, gents and gems?

QJRTT-MP6QK-DVFF9-D7PQH-RDP9G

Recon Helmet for Reach

Tis the season for giving... all are avatar props

24WKT-PKVWY-FFJHY-DHRFM-JVRHZ

24WRF-69YMC-VMWP6-7Y2HV-HJT6Z

24WRV-23W9D-2XP62-HKHXG-2Q6YZ

24WY3-DDPQ7-4YCHC-DPC4R-QYHYZ

24WY7-CKQYM-JJKGV-J73JX-3479Z

24WYQ-3RXC9-JHCQ4-MR6WC-JC2VZ

24X4X-MTTH2-YKMJW-QFVVT-2WXGZ

24XDH-YX9P3-H9RPJ-4PG3J-94G3Z

24XDT-4FPJG-7TQKT-DP9HV-3M9CZ

24XJQ-2342P-YX6G3-9DQG4-YT2HZ

24XMV-KYRHD-67VXY-JDDW4-XFWPZ

24XPF-9632T-TQPGW-CCGWH-9XCKZ

24XRK-6GDPM-VTJKT-R3J33-973HZ

Got the second Recon class key, It was K. Also grabbed a helicopter, forgot the key. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Saying what the code is for would help, people. Not gonna redeem something I don't want or don't have the game for.[/QUOTE]

I hear you but some people like to drop surprize codes, gotta roll with the punches I guess

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']I hear you but some people like to drop surprize codes, gotta roll with the punches I guess[/QUOTE]

I agree with that for avatar stuff since anyone can use it but for game dlc it should always be told since someone that redeems it may never even play the game

bread's done
Back