XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

It helps to know what your getting but lifes to short to have all the answers but either way the persons nice enough to jusy give it away so it's a kind thing to do instead of tradeing or seeing what they can get.It's give and take my friends.

[quote name='DREAMCAST KING']Remember this if it's a game they don't have or item they have already they can decline the code.[/QUOTE]

Theres no decline on xbox.com. Once entered its used. There is no checking.

Wow you must be really fast with the controller to get these before they're lurked. I am lazy and just use xbox.com which I think most lurkers use, and it doesn't have a confirm.

Ive never even tried to reedeem one posted code from here I'm waiting for one of 3and ahalf codes from my wish list I let other people take the codes.I only go after what interest me my friend.

[quote name='chaoticorder75']Wow you must be really fast with the controller to get these before they're lurked. I am lazy and just use xbox.com which I think most lurkers use, and it doesn't have a confirm.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he has a chatpad? That would help!

chaotic, ignore her she is trying to deflect you from your true purpose. Lurk more, acquire codes. Say thanks. Nothing more, nothing less. Also dropping codes once in a while helps, but here is a sucker punch. $3 dollars worth in PSN points, GO. RF94-CMNP-NH47

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']here is another sucker punch, your in the xbox thread[/QUOTE]
Thats the point, You gonna gripe over something free?

[quote name='DREAMCAST KING']I don't use the chat pad my friend I have it but don't like it.[/QUOTE]

I'LL give you $5 to mail it to me. lol... seriously.

[quote name='DREAMCAST KING']Here's some free 360 avatar codes what are they you ask... it's a serect.
XK4VC-GX9TM-V4M37-7RPQY-DY62Z
V43Q7-9GDD7-TH4RH-G6J6C-RRQ2Z
27YTQ-93X32-GRX96-7QFJ6-744KZ
TM6PX-QPMPQ-FX2YV-MFFYY-6RGPZ
6DT36-WKGMP-YHCF2-YTVK2-CTYFZ
Please let me know when used.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DREAMCAST KING']Repost of two missprinted codes.
TM6PX-QPMPQ-FX2YV-MTFYY-6RGPZ
6DT36-WKGMP-YHCF2-YTVK2-CJYFZ
Sorry it took so long I had to type in the codes to make sure I had them right and declined them if they don't work I misstyped something.I'm on my WII so it's easy to do lol.[/QUOTE]

These codes were posted months ago on another site. *Always google when a new person makes a big drop.

BF3 outfit for the guys:
bf3_code-1.jpg

[quote name='DREAMCAST KING']I don't use the chat pad my friend I have it but don't like it.[/QUOTE]
i would ask the same, but i dont know how send 5$

[quote name='cin84_12']These codes were posted months ago on another site. *Always google when a new person makes a big drop.

BF3 outfit for the guys:
bf3_code-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
from where?

For some reason I thought you had to be signed in to view spoilers.

I'll never understand people who will take something and not say thanks. I know there's more happiness in giving than receiving, but I want my freaking thanks.

Well, at least a CAG got one of the codes.

[quote name='DREAMCAST KING']Here's some free 360 avatar codes what are they you ask... it's a serect.
XK4VC-GX9TM-V4M37-7RPQY-DY62Z
V43Q7-9GDD7-TH4RH-G6J6C-RRQ2Z
27YTQ-93X32-GRX96-7QFJ6-744KZ
TM6PX-QPMPQ-FX2YV-MFFYY-6RGPZ
6DT36-WKGMP-YHCF2-YTVK2-CTYFZ
Please let me know when used.[/QUOTE]

Oh hey, didn't you get those codes from this other website?

This person is a scammer.

M7WM7-3QHHF-2XGQQ-KMDVR-JQQVZ
P9DM9-XT6CQ-3TKR7-933FR-3DVCZ
QQRYH-42XGC-YCGGF-W6YTF-W2MQZ
WR4GR-7JFMP-QFJWK-HY9FT-7P42Z
P3F9K-9WR97-XTY7J-C9T6Q-XY93Z

[quote name='Jiiim2K']

M7WM7-3QHHF-2XGQQ-KMDVR-JQQVZ
P9DM9-XT6CQ-3TKR7-933FR-3DVCZ
QQRYH-42XGC-YCGGF-W6YTF-W2MQZ
WR4GR-7JFMP-QFJWK-HY9FT-7P42Z
P3F9K-9WR97-XTY7J-C9T6Q-XY93Z[/QUOTE]

Thank you, took the bottom one

5 brand new ones!!!

Battlefield avatar helmets (male)...

DCDJT-JC9H9-JRF6V-QPRQG-6T9QZ
667CX-2MRHD-6WCJ4-VTRWM-G4DQZ
KCG6G-P2GPM-XDY2D-7VW2V-F9K3Z
QPJ9M-GT4JJ-DQW62-9PQCR-MVCTZ
PFHXT-VP42V-FWHTJ-QYD6V-27THZ

[quote name='Jiiim2K']5 brand new ones!!!

Battlefield avatar helmets (male)...

DCDJT-JC9H9-JRF6V-QPRQG-6T9QZ
667CX-2MRHD-6WCJ4-VTRWM-G4DQZ
KCG6G-P2GPM-XDY2D-7VW2V-F9K3Z
QPJ9M-GT4JJ-DQW62-9PQCR-MVCTZ
PFHXT-VP42V-FWHTJ-QYD6V-27THZ[/QUOTE]

All used.

I do not plan on playing this game (Assassin's Creed Revelations)

Here is an in-game code for Ezio's Turkish Armor

36M-YTR3-EBUU-9WCT-A938

Enjoy

[quote name='rybrammer']I do not plan on playing this game (Assassin's Creed Revelations)

Here is an in-game code for Ezio's Turkish Armor

36M-YTR3-EBUU-9WCT-A938

Enjoy[/QUOTE]
tell me the complete code for a message

[quote name='decadeofsmackdownhd']tell me the complete code for a message[/QUOTE]

that is complete code, you have to be in the game and redeem it on the assins. main menu

Tribes: Ascend closed beta key to the first person to PM me (so no lurker grabs it)

Dunno if it still works since it's been sitting in my inbox for a few weeks

EDIT: Taken

48 Hour Trial code

QXFKP-V3QH9-Y9TVQ-??TMP-Y2HTY

??- got its name from the fact that it contained the juices of eight different vegetables

[quote name='Blade3D']48 Hour Trial code

QXFKP-V3QH9-Y9TVQ-??TMP-Y2HTY

??- got its name from the fact that it contained the juices of eight different vegetables[/QUOTE]

Yoinked! Thank you!

how can i join the member board, it looks like a clodes group, but i wasn't able to figure out a way to join it or even send Coldblood an email or priveate message....

i always miss the code drops here, never got lucky, probably like the most of us here :(

bread's done
Back