XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Here's your download code for Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor in Assassin's Creed: Revelations! To redeem it, follow the instructions below.
36M-MDHA-8KG9-EEGM-6CLQ

• 1. From the MAIN MENU screen in Assassin's Creed Revelations, select EXTRAS.
  • 2. Select EXCLUSIVE CONTENT then press A to bring up the redemption screen.
  • 3. Enter the your Redemption Code and select SUBMIT.

Note: Voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

[quote name='tier1dc']i think you're missing 1 letter or number in the 1st code set[/QUOTE]

It's a in-game code. Not XBOX regular code. Mine only had 3 digits in the first set too.

Arkham City Dark Knight Returns Skin: 2Y9WP-VJTYK-3GV7J-TFPVM-YKTFZ
Arkham City Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map: VW2WC-37P4P-37P4P-3XGM6-HK27P-P7HXZ
Arkham City Robin Download: K9T32-XCMMF-H79FR-67C4P-KTHTZ
Arkham City Catwoman Download: KVJ24-CXH3D-D72Q4-GTH9X-CRR2Z

Enjoy!!

[quote name='solrac575']Arkham City Dark Knight Returns Skin: 2Y9WP-VJTYK-3GV7J-TFPVM-YKTFZ

Enjoy!![/QUOTE]

Wow great drop, grabbed Robin, thank you!

[quote name='solrac575']Arkham City Dark Knight Returns Skin: 2Y9WP-VJTYK-3GV7J-TFPVM-YKTFZ

Enjoy!![/QUOTE]

Grabbed Catwoman (heh). Thanks!

Enjoy!![/QUOTE]

VERY generous of you. I wasn't here for this but I have everything but the Iceberg Lounge challenge map which I'm not too worried about because I'm getting one when my AC CE comes in the mail from Best Buy. Although I only bought it for the statue.

[quote name='Ghostbusters']Wait does the Batman AC CE come with the robin and catwoman DLC? Ive been wanting those forever[/QUOTE]

All new copies of Arkham City come with the Catwoman DLC. CE comes with the Dark Knight skin and Iceberg Lounge DLC.

The Robin pack was a pre-order bonus but you can buy it as regular DLC now.

Female ESPN College Bowl Showdown Jersey: RYGYK-49QQT-24XH2-T3RVY-CJVJZ

Had it since Feb. & couldn't find anyone to trade it with, so might as well just post it here.

[quote name='Zonic505']Female ESPN College Bowl Showdown Jersey: RYGYK-49QQT-24XH2-T3RVY-CJVJZ

Had it since Feb. & couldn't find anyone to trade it with, so might as well just post it here.[/QUOTE]

Lurked lol... Thanks anyways!

This is for the lurkers!

Bing Shirt.
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='Ghostbusters']Wait does the Batman AC CE come with the robin and catwoman DLC? Ive been wanting those forever[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vamn']All new copies of Arkham City come with the Catwoman DLC. CE comes with the Dark Knight skin and Iceberg Lounge DLC.

The Robin pack was a pre-order bonus but you can buy it as regular DLC now.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is true that every new copy comes with the Catwoman pass, but as for the Robin DLC it was a pre-order bonus from Best Buy, however Best Buy also includes it in every new copy of their game. I bought Arkham City at Best Buy a while ago WITHOUT any type of pre-order and they had a sticker slapped on all of them that it came with the Robin DLC code inside. Toys R' Us had this same sticker for the 1970's suit.
So maybe a CE from Best Buy will have the Robin DLC.

[quote name='thereefernander']VERY generous of you. I wasn't here for this but I have everything but the Iceberg Lounge challenge map which I'm not too worried about because I'm getting one when my AC CE comes in the mail from Best Buy. Although I only bought it for the statue.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I have the PS3 game of Arkham City, but I wanted the CE statue. My local Bestbuy matched the $35 online price, so now I have the statue. Glad someone could use the codes!

[quote name='fireman9iner']Another Gotham city impostors xbox beta code FVY94-DWJX3-XQDYQ-CGTTV-TXWMZ[/QUOTE]

Gone, I just missed it.

Yeah, you can just sign up for a GameSport acccount and get early akcess for free.

F3QDD-HJ*MX-DF6FQ-P4*V*-3PDXZ

Merry Christmas! I've got a FREE 48-Hour Trial code. Answer this question. First like by me gets the code.

What is your favorite Christmas food item?

[quote name='popemogoth']merry christmas! I've got a free 48-hour trial code. Answer this question. First like by me gets the code.

What is your favorite christmas food item?[/quote]

candy canes

bread's done
Back