XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Here's your beta code for Gotham City Impostors! To redeem it, follow the instructions below.
W2W67-JWKHJ-9DCMD-K6C79-Y3PJZ

[quote name='cheapboyes']Here's your beta code for Gotham City Impostors! To redeem it, follow the instructions below.
W2W67-JWKHJ-9DCMD-K6C79-Y3PJZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it.

[quote name='topgar']Gotham City Imposters Beta Code : D2FWX-JJM3D-2G7V6-PGMTT-9VJKZ[/QUOTE]

Nabbed by a lurker but thanks for posting it.

Female Xbox Loves You Shirt:
T47TP-4PGKD-W6CXQ-??X6V-VYFXZ

Hint for ??: "Psycho, I'm liable to go Michael, take your pick. Jackson, Tyson, ______ Game 6."

Have to make it a little fun no? =)

Redeem your "XBOX LOVES YOU"

Male T-Shirt
JCDKF-W6RTD-RJRC7-GKJKT-4MC6Z
Female T-Shirt
XDQHK-JJ3TG-QYJYX-PRHJ9-WRYKZ

[quote name='Wordoron']Where is everyone getting there XBOX loves you shirt?[/QUOTE]

Email from Xbox Live Rewards program.

Yup, you know what it is
Female:
7JJV4-6W3V4-23J6X-9474T-2JTDZ
RRJK3-34Q4J-2DY2W-FHH24-C7DDZ
Male:
7WD24-V9RT9-P499W-R2KCF-9KXJZ

I'm dropping my first code. It's about time I give back, though I wish I had a better code to drop:

Xbox Loves You T-Shirt (Female)

PDQHF-9X4XG-JPJ3J-QQ9?V-X6FFZ

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']Xbox loves you female T-shirt
KYD7M-VCFY3-4PWP2-7C6XR-2HGVZ[/QUOTE]

nabbed this one, thanks!

[quote name='bossman']Another female Xbox loves you t-shirt
RQYRQ-R4TK9-GYKFW-76XKY-93D6Z[/QUOTE]
Wow you need to add a credit card on file to redeem codes now? My niece would of loved this but she is not over enough to be worth adding her gold or putting my cc on the account.

[quote name='Porksta']Free 1600 points codes:

GWDVX-VDVRV-QV7K2-V3DFP-43WMZ

GPFVX-HDDXX-W93H3-623FF-KQ34Z[/QUOTE]

"This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it."

Sure looks like a 1600 code to me...

[quote name='Elektr0ns']"This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it."

Sure looks like a 1600 code to me...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think the guy is just being a jerk. They are for 'Xbox Loves You' shirts. I got one too, here is a female one:
WGK6F-CFMMK-F27D2-49MQ7-JG2JZ

[quote name='UBM14']Yeah, I think the guy is just being a jerk. They are for 'Xbox Loves You' shirts. I got one too, here is a female one:
WGK6F-CFMMK-F27D2-49MQ7-JG2JZ[/QUOTE]

I grabbed your code, UBM14: WGK6F-CFMMK-F27D2-49MQ7-JG2JZ

Thank you! :)

[quote name='Darkhate']Gotham City Impostors Beta

CXJWM-Q6CXV-D6HWT-VHRGR-9M96Z
CQF4F-2M4CR-FTTYH-PY9QW-KJRPZ
46322-DGPHD-QVYP9-7QVXG-QFYWZ[/QUOTE]

Rest have been lurked. Darn--I was hoping to get in on this one!

[quote name='Elektr0ns']"This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it."

Sure looks like a 1600 code to me...[/QUOTE]

Redeemed the second one.

It's a Xbox Loves You shirt for girls--though I already got a code for it in my email. Oh well!

bread's done
Back