XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='prim4444']Will be posting 1 month codes randomly throughout the day and possibly tomorrow.

No PM's. I won't answer them.

HPTKQ FCD6D 4QJMC CR899 KYH36[/QUOTE]

Got it Thanks :D Have a great Christmas

[quote name='cin84_12']Code was invalid not used. A used code would say it was already used.[/QUOTE]

It's not invalid if you put the dashes into the code. When you do, it comes up as 'this code has already been used'.

[quote name='crunchberries']It's not invalid if you put the dashes into the code. When you do, it comes up as 'this code has already been used'.[/QUOTE]

Oops, I let the site put the dashes in and it screwed it up.

[quote name='Ghostbusters']How do you have so many? lol[/QUOTE]

Extras from the Toys R Us gift card promo from last week :)

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']the dashes screwed it up for me.[/QUOTE]

Does putting dashes in make it easier? If so, I will do it for the rest.

[quote name='prim4444']Extras from the Toys R Us gift card promo from last week :)

Does putting dashes in make it easier? If so, I will do it for the rest.[/QUOTE]
yes it would, i have missed 3 because of the dashes

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network Code. XBOX 360 Expires 1/1/12

2M3M-ZBMX-6ZVD-ZQQH[/QUOTE]

Got it, thank you very much!

Here is two avatar helicopter props enjoy, merry christmas and happy holidays
3rt9q-kh3gt-6whv9-cy24p-kpgpz
3rryf-mty2v-j3vxk-qjfwr-6jjtz

lips-number-one-hits-exclusive-downloadable-colbie-caillat-songs-offer-xbox-360-image-320w.jpg

I have one of the Colbie Caillat Lips 3 Song Packs left from earlier this year. The first CAG to post a picture of them holding their copy of Lips gets it!

110GS? Haven't played since last year? I'm giving you a reason to play, giving you 3 very girly songs :D Watch out, PM coming through.

XAC0220.jpg

Up next we have a Best Buy exclusive Alliance Assault Pack for Kane & Lynch 2! First CAG to post their gamertag with K&L2 played within the past month gets this one...

[quote name='DypaehC']
XAC0220.jpg

Up next we have a Best Buy exclusive Alliance Assault Pack for Kane & Lynch 2! First CAG to post their gamertag with K&L2 played within the past month gets this one...[/QUOTE]

move move go buy the game lol :bouncy:

Dypaehc i´m loving your "code requirements" lol didn´t come in time to get the lips but that would´nt work for me. i´m not photogenic lol

file.php

And finally I leave you today with a Brink Fallout Pre-order Pack code. Just simply have Brink on your Gamertag. This one may be harder to give away, simply because everyone and their mother got this at Best Buy. :D

bread's done
Back