XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

thanks

for this one:
MKHTF-D6Q27-6KC24-M2PTW-W6HJZ was male posted has female and i GOT IT for me

and for this one:
W3K6C-CTC76-FV3Y7-P3XCQ-TY94Z that was female,took it for my girlfriend.

Thanks VERY MUCH for this :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Wordoron']
female-skier-code.png

*80's Ski Outfit

Male
V9FH7-96FKD-3WMQM-7HG4V-374DZ
CCXXG-7KRCD-6FVH2-YVHQC-FH72Z
6TWDW-CGK6V-94G7P-PC2MR-HFVFZ
TKKFC-YJ4KC-36V2M-VCTV7-DVK3Z
XYM6F-C6WWF-CWVG3-KPMMD-YW4TZ

Female
MKHTF-D6Q27-6KC24-M2PTW-W6HJZ
W3K6C-CTC76-FV3Y7-P3XCQ-TY94Z[/QUOTE]

all male code alredy used :(

Halo: Reach Banshee Avatar Prop
KM4J6-V6R7K-346W9-PKJGQ-79G9Z

Female "Xbox (heart) You" Avatar T-shirt
6YMGP-993TD-M93X7-MHDQJ-44QRZ

I'm the biggest noob here and have been registered since 2004. Being registered for a long time just means you are probably old.

[quote name='Dylan38130']Oh nooo i missed all codes !! ='([/QUOTE]

So did several HUNDRED other people that visit this thread everyday. They are usually gone within seconds. It's getting old and looks like begging. Begging is not allowed.

It's pointless complaining that looks like an implication that you want somebody to send you another one. We all miss the codes too, there's no reason whatsoever to point out that you didn't get it, especially when you're doing it after every time somebody posts something. Terrible way to start off being a member here.

[quote name='deadstill1']Halo Banshee ......not sure if it's good so .....XTCPM-G3C7G-6WGPY-JR97K-FJT3Z[/QUOTE]

Lurked, but thanks for posting. It would have been nice to have gotten that avatar good =T

Do these free reusable Bing shirts still work? They should be added to the OP if they do lol...

Bing Shirt
Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Also, here is a FEMALE Rage shirt....
VR4KW-CMV?T-YD69D-7Y?JQ-QHJHZ
? = missing number, both ?'s are the same number.

:cool:

[quote name='yamayama']Do these free reusable Bing shirts still work? They should be added to the OP if they do lol...

Bing Shirt
Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T (TAKEN FROM ME)!!

Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Also, here is a FEMALE Rage shirt....
VR4KW-CMV?T-YD69D-7Y?JQ-QHJHZ
? = missing number, both ?'s are the same number.

:cool:
[/QUOTE]
Thnx for freebie ;).

Since this is the 1st code I am droppin: 1st PM that WANTS a Female "XBOX LOVES YOU" shirt will get the code after answering giving best answer to what my CAG User Name means. If the answer is right on or makes me laugh will be determining factor.

Will then be giving away in the CAG Member Board a Halo: Reach code later.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Since this is the 1st code I am droppin: 1st PM that WANTS a Female "XBOX LOVES YOU" shirt will get the code after answering giving best answer to what my CAG User Name means. If the answer is right on or makes me laugh will be determining factor.

Will then be giving away in the CAG Member Board a Halo: Reach code later.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQJVKUGmfSc

Like Gears of War 3? Like Gears of War 3 weapon skins? Then you'll like this!

5 Bonus Weapon Skins from the Limited Edition:
F82P6-XRVDF-9PYPP-84P69-YF2J?

?= You can figure it out, Good Luck!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Like Gears of War 3? Like Gears of War 3 weapon skins? Then you'll like this!

?= You can figure it out, Good Luck![/QUOTE]

Are those the same as the controller skins

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Like Gears of War 3? Like Gears of War 3 weapon skins? Then you'll like this!

?= You can figure it out, Good Luck![/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks a lot! :)

[quote name='garrett007']Are those the same as the controller skins[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, the one I posted was for the Infected Omen Skins Pack. I don't have the controller, so I'm not sure.

No need selling it since I picked it up for free, just glad a CAG got it!

EDIT: And, I don't use PM for the reason that was previously stated, I'd rather post it and force someone to use it, than PM an unused code to someone and give them the opportunity to make a quick buck off of my generosity. So, that's where I stand on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Gears All fronts collection:
F9TDD-BYDQQ-HTPVW-FJ473-TDBDB[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice code Dump1e. Someone used it but very kind of you to give that out :applause:.

[quote name='Ronzilla']Wow, nice code Dump1e. Someone used it but very kind of you to give that out :applause:.[/QUOTE]Yeah that was a good one, maybe the culprit will pipe up with a thanks.

[quote name='Ronzilla']Wow, nice code Dump1e. Someone used it but very kind of you to give that out :applause:.[/QUOTE]
I already had the All fronts collection awhile ago from having Gears 2, then I received the triple pack for Christmas. I hope whoever enjoys it. I've found codes don't last too long here though.

Got a free copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night when I bought Lords of Shadow, but I already own it on Live Arcade. So here ya go.

X6MKK-QGPRH-GCHX9-9329X-YG43Z

[quote name='MageSerge']Got a free copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night when I bought Lords of Shadow, but I already own it on Live Arcade. So here ya go.

X6MKK-QGPRH-GCHX9-9329X-YG43Z[/QUOTE]

codes been lurked, thanks tho

bread's done
Back