XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='sir-fly']Free 48 trail for 1st to reply to my post i dont care what u do with it[/QUOTE]

please can i have it?

[quote name='zucarnu']please can i have it?[/QUOTE]
yea ill send it 2 u
edit ::

soon as i said yes a post showed up above yours ill find u something d

[quote name='Xuang']It's just 48 hours... I guess I'm being a little narrow minded but c'mon[/QUOTE]
Yes you are.. not everyone can afford gold, so they are happy to get to play online some.

I saw a post like this on TTG and then it was closed as the original post was here, so I joined here and then never used the site. I am in need of stuff so I have decided that now is the time to be active on the site.

https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk

for Avatar outfit , u must like and join and wait till all ppl are filling the seats and everyone gets avatar SKI outfit..

this is for UK, but i heard that there is similar program for other countries..

"And for those of you outside of the UK, similar apps on FR, DE, ES and IT Xbox Facebook pages too."

probably there is for US too..

[quote name='rinaldo']https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk

for Avatar outfit , u must like and join and wait till all ppl are filling the seats and everyone gets avatar SKI outfit..

"And for those of you outside of the UK, similar apps on FR, DE, ES and IT Xbox Facebook pages too."

probably there is for US too..[/QUOTE]

Join us, we still need a lot of people!

[quote name='rinaldo']https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk

probably there is for US too..[/QUOTE]

How do you unlock goal 2? I might need some help understanding this app! :p

*NVM, I think I misinterpreted your post. So we've got to wait until it's all full eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
That ski suit from above post by rinaldo is quite the look.... I swallowed a little baby vomit upon first seeing it. Thanks for the post though, free avatar stuff is great.

[quote name='YamiDragoon']Join us, we still need a lot of people![/QUOTE]

I will join , PM me your FB email

W4HC2-2QTFM-T3HMW-CMM7W-D9DCZ

Whoever reads this and wants a female ski avatar outfit, check back in a few minutes.. this is to prevent it from being lurked.. ^^
EDIT: Yes, prevent, sorry XD Was kinda brain-afk ;)

[quote name='YamiDragoon']Whoever reads this and wants a female ski avatar outfit, check back in a few minutes.. this is to pretend it from being lurked.. ^^[/QUOTE]

*prevent.

Here is the female ski outfit code:

QPJKC-???HR-MK323-HG3KF-WMP6Z
??? = The strategy game series based on the Might & Magic universe.
I mean the old name of the series, but beware: forget the second word ;)

guys if you dont want a lurker getting it, either have people PM you for it.. or if you dont want messages ask them to post in the thread asking for it then just PM the winner the code.

[quote name='Xuang']simple as that?[/QUOTE]

It really is, but people can't help but feed the lurkers for whatever reason.

[quote name='the.reaper']guys if you dont want a lurker getting it, either have people PM you for it.. or if you dont want messages ask them to post in the thread asking for it then just PM the winner the code.[/QUOTE]

Problem with that is people can sell the codes and stuff that people are posting freely. No one should be able to make a buck off someone else's niceness.

[quote name='Dbuck1818']Problem with that is people can sell the codes and stuff that people are posting freely. No one should be able to make a buck off someone else's niceness.[/QUOTE]

This sucks too maybe if you make a 24 hr gate or something?
Like if you dont redeem it the code will be sent to somebody else?

[quote name='the.reaper']you can tell them they have like 24 hours to redeem it or you will just post it here for all to use.[/QUOTE]

Great idea. Also, when giving out codes, only give to those who have a lot(your determination) of positive feedback and/or have at least been on CAG for a year or more.
That way, you're more than likely going to give it to someone who's gonna use it. Not fullproof by any means but bettering your odds.

Only giving codes to people who have been around for at least a year (with posts outside of the contests/free stuff section) is the best thing to do (obviously via PM). Lurkers enrage everyone, IDK why everyone is so lazy to just post codes in the open. Even though they have good intentions lurkers just steal codes out of respected members'...not mouths...consoles I suppose.

[quote name='tankyroo']Dropping a couple male Rage t-shirts into the shark tank:
PMMR2-Y4D46-VHQ2D-4TGVM-7FDXZ
PMYW4-6DK3R-9X6Q4-H34TY-H9YDZ[/QUOTE]

You're feeding them! Bad tankyroo, bad! :rofl:

[quote name='tankyroo']Dropping a couple male Rage t-shirts into the shark tank:
PMMR2-Y4D46-VHQ2D-4TGVM-7FDXZ
PMYW4-6DK3R-9X6Q4-H34TY-H9YDZ[/QUOTE]

I tried both codes. Looks like they are both taken thanks anyway.

i dont think it matters how long someone has been a member, as long as they show they are an active member on the site. i've seen lots of members that have like 40 + trades but only like 30 posts.. and i ve seen the other end of 3000 posts but no trades, i would feel very comfortable giving the code to any one of those two.

Only giving codes to people who have been around for at least a year (with posts outside of the contests/free stuff section) is the best thing to do (obviously via PM). Lurkers enrage everyone, IDK why everyone is so lazy to just post codes in the open. Even though they have good intentions lurkers just steal codes out of respected members'...not mouths...consoles I suppose.

thank you to all codes that i have taken over the last month. i dont like your ideas of giving only to people over a year. what should be done is the forum locked so only members can see it. REMEMBER that members under a month of age are unable to post on the forums... thats why i have not been able to thank for codes i have taken...

[quote name='Ronzilla']Great idea. Also, when giving out codes, only give to those who have a lot(your determination) of positive feedback and/or have at least been on CAG for a year or more.
That way, you're more than likely going to give it to someone who's gonna use it. Not fullproof by any means but bettering your odds.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='the.reaper']i dont think it matters how long someone has been a member, as long as they show they are an active member on the site. i've seen lots of members that have like 40 + trades but only like 30 posts.. and i ve seen the other end of 3000 posts but no trades, i would feel very comfortable giving the code to any one of those two.[/QUOTE]

;)

[quote name='tabboo']thank you to all codes that i have taken over the last month. i dont like your ideas of giving only to people over a year. what should be done is the forum locked so only members can see it. REMEMBER that members under a month of age are unable to post on the forums... thats why i have not been able to thank for codes i have taken...[/QUOTE]
Same for me, but I only had to wait like what.. umm.. 3 days I think..
But that made me feel like I was forced to be a lurker :p

[quote name='tabboo']thank you to all codes that i have taken over the last month. i dont like your ideas of giving only to people over a year. what should be done is the forum locked so only members can see it. REMEMBER that members under a month of age are unable to post on the forums... thats why i have not been able to thank for codes i have taken...[/QUOTE]

Since this is a pretty highly viewed thread on CAG, if they did that they'd lose a fair chunk of advertising money, so unlikely.

Female MW3 Juggernaut Outfit
YCMPQ-FTVRJ-QPCD4-VKJMJ-KKW4Z

All I ask is a thanks and some good karma for all the contests I've been entering lol Good luck CAGs

bread's done
Back