XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Xuang']isn't the person who got this code going to say something??[/QUOTE]

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

I'm joking, obviously, and don't want to be rude :)

There are many lurkers on these boards, so it's natural for them to grab codes left here and don't say a word... sometimes, there's a user who ask for a PM to gift away a code, but most of the time you need to be very quick. It's the Way of the CAG, unfortunately :)

[quote name='cin84_12']I'll PM the code if no other girls with a 2011 or earlier date asks. :)

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)
Mass Effect 3 Renegade (F)
Mass Effect 3 regular (F)[/QUOTE]

Do you have any ME3 female avatar shirts left?

Code for some GTAIV gamerpics, I don't know if it still works:

QY7X7-GKVQ2-8CBFK-K2MHT-KDGDT

If possible, let me know if it still works, as I've got a few more of these codes.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Code for some GTAIV gamerpics, I don't know if it still works:

If possible, let me know if it still works, as I've got a few more of these codes.[/QUOTE]

"There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."... thanks anyway.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Code for some GTAIV gamerpics, I don't know if it still works:

If possible, let me know if it still works, as I've got a few more of these codes.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can drop the others to see if they work

Tried every region I have made a account for so far... same error each time. Thanks though!

[quote name='Lizzie']Hi guys =) I was wondering if you guys have any spare codes you would like to give me? Im NOT BEGGING or asking for codes for me, recently some friends and I decided to create a gamers group exclusive for girls, cause here in our country theres a lot of activities and groups for guys and none for girls, so we all felt a little left out. So we want to do puzzles and trivia games and stuff and reward the other girls with codes... So long story short, we need codes to give away

We speak spanish so you won't see any posts in english, at least for now =)
Thank you in advance and i hope i don't bother anyone with my request and long post![/QUOTE]

Just because you're saying "Im NOT BEGGING" doesn't actually make your post not begging spam

Last edited by a moderator:
You can attempt for codes and various swag from developers and publishers if you're hosting a blog (or something similar) to hand out for contests/giveaways/promotions and whatnot. Heck, you could even try contacting their twitter handlers. But they generally won't even speak to you unless the webbie or whatever has a solid track-work of regular articles.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Just because you're saying "Im NOT BEGGING" doesn't actually make your post not begging spam[/QUOTE]

If you don't want to help out all you have to do is ignore the post, it's not like i'll be making repost saying over and over again that we need codes lol
my mistake for thinking that i could get some help here! won't happen again, that's for sure ;)

[quote name='RabbitSuit']You can attempt for codes and various swag from developers and publishers if you're hosting a blog (or something similar) to hand out for contests/giveaways/promotions and whatnot. Heck, you could even try contacting their twitter handlers. But they generally won't even speak to you unless the webbie or whatever has a solid track-work of regular articles.[/QUOTE]
Thanks we already did that =) we just thought contacting fellow gamers would be a little more helpful than the developers, considering we dont live in the US...

Anyhow, thanks for the advice.
Bye

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Mass Effect Male Renegade Avatar shirt.

The missing letters remind me about the complaints about lurked codes...
:cry:
J7??W-H9GCM-692PT-G2RXF-HM3CZ
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the drop:applause: so what were the letters?:lol:

[quote name='JoKruck']Thanks Elektr0ns! I was able to redeem the Mass Effect Male Renegade-Shirt. I appreciate the code drop![/QUOTE]

You are welcome, and thank you for letting us know you got it. Enjoy!

[quote name='sir-fly']another mass effect avatar t-shirt
code sent[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot sir-fly :) that was very nice I thought I was SOL

[quote name='Geco17']48 Hour-

MY?VW-TD??D-XMJCM-7R7W3-4379Z

? = What's the derivative of 2x[/QUOTE]

"There's a problem with the offer associated with this code."

[quote name='Throwerguy']"There's a problem with the offer associated with this code."[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I got it from this thread, it might be region locked? It was on a japanese website. I didn't need it I was just curious what game they were giving out :p Sorry about that!

Rage AE/ B:AC catwoman codes for anyone who needs them.

Rage
4PY4W-DCX3H-T3HXJ-F99TC-V9DTZ

Catwoman
3KMCF-3HPYJ-9V9R4-TF3VV-2VRVZ
DHGVF-KJFTD-3W69Y-2VCTH-7TPGZ

i don't know if either of these work but they are up for grabs
48 hr trial GP6Y7-WGKX4-8KGFF-8C67H-KJ68Q
All Fronts DLC W7HXF-3MY8J-DPBFC-87PXF-T9JBQ

Bunch o' codes. Enjoy. :)

Battlefield 3 Recon avatar suit:

JWPXQ-P7VRY-4HFHY-TY6KY-DDWRZ

Battlefield 3 Support avatar helmet:

9PD66-C724J-K63WR-MG2F2-9FQ9Z

Battlefield 3 avatar t-shirt:

W3MRY-PHJ3T-XJ9D9-KM74W-PP3KZ

Foam Finger avatar prop:

44YVJ-23DVD-9KTX7-WVXW9-MQQMZ

I am the Stig - Forza 4 Top Gear avatar shirt:

C47TT-CMJQ4-C2T9G-QFFXC-FKGMZ

Ace Combat Assasult Horizon Skill Set DLC:

VHFV6-K22KH-XXKQG-XQCJX-VWQ7Z

UFC3 Overeem Code:

W3HTC-6WR3J-7DMF6-QW32H-R6JCZ

Mass Effect avatar t-shirt:

FFY64-M4XFC-6WCRY-YV3TP-FCTKZ

Ski Uniform avatar suit:

4JXPW-G66DX-Y7PF9-V4YM9-CVRHZ

Xbox Loves You avatar t-shirt:

M6MV7-9QWXG-QH7KV-3GK4T-WFW2Z

Nice...thanks!! Grabbed the following :)

[quote name='Doctor Who']Bunch o' codes. Enjoy. :)

Battlefield 3 Recon avatar suit:

JWPXQ-P7VRY-4HFHY-TY6KY-DDWRZ
[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back