XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have lots of Extra codes. PM me if you need any of these: 48 Hr trial x2, gears of war 2 Flash back map pack,
They are all gone sorry

OH found a couple extra 48 Hr trials

FFWTH-MDQQG-J6XYT-TKXK3-6XM6T
WR23R-B9DD3-Y7C3C-B44Y8-VM38Q
B86YW-TQJRQ-Q7PC9-7YWBJ-HJQ8T
CVJQB-B8H2Y-HJ4K3-G4FG4-37PFT
P666Q-8XJKR-TWTV3-Q34GG-GPYBW
HXKHQ-G9HYH-JRJ7F-YBVDR-Y4PVQ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dealerman']I have lots of Extra codes. PM me if you need any of these: 48 Hr trial x 4, gears of war 2 Flash back map pack, All Fronts Collection x 2.[/QUOTE]

sent if you still have them.. thanks man..

[quote name='dealerman']I have lots of Extra codes. PM me if you need any of these: 48 Hr trial x 4, gears of war 2 Flash back map pack, All Fronts Collection x 2.[/QUOTE]

Sent for All Fronts Collection, fingers crossed! :bouncy:

[quote name='dealerman']I have lots of Extra codes. PM me if you need any of these: 48 Hr trial x2, gears of war 2 Flash back map pack,
They are all gone sorry[/QUOTE]

Thanks anyway, that was a nice drop :applause:

Edit: Oh, I was lucky enough to have asked the All Fronts Collection code just in time, then! Code redeemed, you're a great fellow!
Now, anyone interested to boost some good old GoW2 multiplayer achievements? (j/k) :D

[quote name='dealerman']I have lots of Extra codes. PM me if you need any of these: 48 Hr trial x2, gears of war 2 Flash back map pack,
They are all gone sorry

OH found a couple extra 48 Hr trials

FFWTH-MDQQG-J6XYT-TKXK3-6XM6T
WR23R-B9DD3-Y7C3C-B44Y8-VM38Q
B86YW-TQJRQ-Q7PC9-7YWBJ-HJQ8T
CVJQB-B8H2Y-HJ4K3-G4FG4-37PFT
P666Q-8XJKR-TWTV3-Q34GG-GPYBW
HXKHQ-G9HYH-JRJ7F-YBVDR-Y4PVQ[/QUOTE]

Thanks took the second one! WR23R-B9DD3-Y7C3C-B44Y8-VM38Q

I have an extra Mass Effect 3 Argus Rifle code if anyone wants. Just PM me.

***Update: gave to bamistic

[quote name='Junpei']Thanks anyway, that was a nice drop :applause:

Edit: Oh, I was lucky enough to have asked the All Fronts Collection code just in time, then! Code redeemed, you're a great fellow!
Now, anyone interested to boost some good old GoW2 multiplayer achievements? (j/k) :D[/QUOTE]

I would play Gears 2 with you if they would bring the 30x XP back...

dawgs, have I got the code for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMK48-GG7T4-WKT9R-9Q4J7-D4DM3

IT'S THE BEST EVAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a kinect avatar prop. for YOU!

actually, I think I posted a 3 month code! IT WAS A TRICK!! oops.

BUT A WINNER IS YOU!

And this is the prop here.

RMK48-GG7T4-WKT9R-9Q4J7-D4DM3

edit: I have no idea what I just gave away, so you either won a 3 month gold pass or an avatar item, but Congrats!! And those are supposed to be 2 different codes but it looks like they're the same one. Microsoft messing up emails again. :(

edit 2: or it's both? if so, super code!

[quote name='ChantingWolf']Gwx73-3qx9k-xxkqd-3x9j7-kdq9z[/QUOTE]

code used not by one thanks from the person who used

since very one keeps complaining about lurkers, maybe a better system would be to post that you have a code, then PM it to the first person who posts in response to it

[quote name='resevil239']since very one keeps complaining about lurkers, maybe a better system would be to post that you have a code, then PM it to the first person who posts in response to it[/QUOTE]

images

Never heard that idea before now. It's a good one...

what happen to posting to members only drop code club? another way to maybe stop lurkers is to post I dunno 5-10 fake codes with one of them being the real one

[quote name='Xuang']what happen to posting to members only drop code club? another way to maybe stop lurkers is to post I dunno 5-10 fake codes with one of them being the real one[/QUOTE]
Codes posted in there still get lurked.

[quote name='Burning Karma']Codes posted in there still get lurked.[/QUOTE]

Only plus to those clubs is site members who joined them get first crack at the codes, as opposed to people who arent even registered to the site google searching, and find threads with code dumps. I personally dont mind the code clubs for that reason. If a code got lurked there then good chance it was a registered person to the site who joined the club instead of an unregistered asshat google searching.

[quote name='thegreatest']
images

Never heard that idea before now. It's a good one...[/QUOTE]
you don't have to be a dick about it. Why the hell isn't that what people do then, instead of continuously bitching about lurkers.

[quote name='resevil239']you don't have to be a dick about it. Why the hell isn't that what people do then, instead of continuously bitching about lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Because then people are going to bitch about being first to PM or not. There's always going to be bitching, so how about everyone just accepts the fact that if you post something like this on the internet people are going to use it?

[quote name='thegreatest']Because then people are going to bitch about being first to PM or not. There's always going to be bitching, so how about everyone just accepts the fact that if you post something like this on the internet people are going to use it?[/QUOTE]

I do accept it, I just find it tiring to constantly see people complain about it. The who's first thing shouldn't cause issues because posts are put in order. Whoever is the first to ask for it under the post saying they have a code would get it, but I agree with you that people would still cause issues. I was just trying to help by proposing something I haven't seen tried.

[quote name='resevil239']I do accept it, I just find it tiring to constantly see people complain about it. The who's first thing shouldn't cause issues because posts are put in order. Whoever is the first to ask for it under the post saying they have a code would get it, but I agree with you that people would still cause issues. I was just trying to help by proposing something I haven't seen tried.[/QUOTE]

People do have people PM them for codes. Especially when it is a more valuable one.

I can see where you are coming from, and I'm not calling you out exactly. I'm just saying in general all bitching is annoying. Including those bitching that there should be a way to stop lurkers.

Just be faster next time.

why not just make it like this

person posts saying "I have (lets say 3) codes for xx, first 3 to reply get it"

so that the first person to reply with something like "i claim this code" gets it pm'd to them. prevents lurkers and distribution is fair. it's dumb to post all your codes at once bc one person will redeem all of them

I think it should be the code giver's discretion. Not everyone wants to be PMed a dozen or so times every time he/she wants to give out a code. Bulk post, single post, spoiler tags, PMs, first "x" people to reply, girls only, member since "x" date, etc.

I just appreciate the generosity of everyone in this thread. Keep it up! You guys rule. :)

[quote name='monstericreated']I think it should be the code giver's discretion. Not everyone wants to be PMed a dozen or so times every time he/she wants to give out a code. Bulk post, single post, spoiler tags, PMs, first "x" people to reply, girls only, member since "x" date, etc.

I just appreciate the generosity of everyone in this thread. Keep it up! You guys rule. :)[/QUOTE]

Exactly :applause:

2 Day Gold Passes

QXFMK-3G987-YK6DJ-8BDCD-PWF7D

FJ9GT-77KRF-G74K9-F7M69-RVJC6

Not sure if these expired or something but hopefully it works for someone that needs it.
If it works for you just close your eyes and rub your elbows together real slow for me.... Yeah just like that.... O_O

[quote name='USB Cable']2 Day Gold Passes

QXFMK-3G987-YK6DJ-8BDCD-PWF7D

FJ9GT-77KRF-G74K9-F7M69-RVJC6

Not sure if these expired or something but hopefully it works for someone that needs it.
If it works for you just close your eyes and rub your elbows together real slow for me.... Yeah just like that.... O_O[/QUOTE]

please enter a valid code is all i get, but cheers anyway dude

Alistair Overeem codes for UFC Undisputed 3

69RJD-WW92G-4MYP3-FXP6D-6C9WZ

RGHHV-V6WHK-XWHJJ-YTCCW-HHTRZ

QCD7M-2M3KC-XRG97-CPQGQ-MPJ9Z

G4KMT-H27CY-42RXJ-XH9FK-VM7FZ

KRW6T-7QDDX-VDHTX-YGTG6-DPCPZ

6WX4R-CGJH7-FRMDR-P43KD-7RF92

[quote name='xFAMOUS']Alistair Overeem codes for UFC Undisputed 3

69RJD-WW92G-4MYP3-FXP6D-6C9WZ

RGHHV-V6WHK-XWHJJ-YTCCW-HHTRZ

QCD7M-2M3KC-XRG97-CPQGQ-MPJ9Z

G4KMT-H27CY-42RXJ-XH9FK-VM7FZ

KRW6T-7QDDX-VDHTX-YGTG6-DPCPZ

6WX4R-CGJH7-FRMDR-P43KD-7RF92[/QUOTE]

I got 69RJD-WW92G-4MYP3-FXP6D-6C9WZ, thanks!

[quote name='cin84_12']Male Veloster shirt

velocode.jpg
[/QUOTE]

finally i got something through this thread! thanks. i kind of wish i didn't take it because it's not that good looking and i'm not gonna use it lol

[quote name='Nyxeris']A left-over code, I think an avatar prop?

VQTCD-TKJV2-FXCM3-3QCQP-23H2Z[/QUOTE]

Already used. Hope the "Thank you" follow and find their way to you.

What was it, if I may ask?

Going through old emails, I found out I registered for an extra Final Fantasy Chocobo avatar pet all the way back from 2009 when they were giving them out:

G2FCY-QX86F-DX4J6-3QHKW-YPC2M

Enjoy whoever redeems it

[quote name='Neppy']Going through old emails, I found out I registered for an extra Final Fantasy Chocobo avatar pet all the way back from 2009 when they were giving them out:

G2FCY-QX86F-DX4J6-3QHKW-YPC2M

Enjoy whoever redeems it[/QUOTE]

Lurker McLurkerstein got it :cry:

[quote name='mrx001']K64MW-GYJTX-8D9VM-BP7G3-GR8M3 (not sure if it works)[/QUOTE]

Yep...it works. Was for Pingvinas. Thanks :)

Code for female avatar shirt.

Congratulations, you're a winner of the Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3 Avatar sweepstakes! Please see below for promo codes that you’ll be able to redeem for a "his" or "her" style Mass Effect 3 Avatar T-shirt. Equip your LIVE avatar with the shirt to show everyone that you’re a fan of Commander Shepard and the Mass Effect franchise!

Female Avatar T-Shirt Code: M9M3J-34HJ3-HFF92-37WRG-R7TDZ

Also

CONGRATULATIONS, HERE IS YOUR CODE FOR ALISTAIR OVEREEM
Your key is: 7CGVD-M76DX-3FD2F-FCY4D-P9YPZ

bread's done
Back