XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Kingmojo210']Didn't think it would be gone in one min lol pm me for code[/QUOTE]

Well, there's a kid hidden in every lurker, after all... yeah, I know, if I sound bitter and jealous it's because I am :D

[quote name='Kingmojo210']Didn't think it would be gone in one min lol pm me for code[/QUOTE]

Is there a secret place to get them or something lol?

Or is this from all the cheap copies of the game that went around?

[quote name='Junpei']Well, there's a kid hidden in every lurker, after all...[/QUOTE]I think I was just called a lurker. How uncouth.

[quote name='yamayama']Is there a secret place to get them or something lol?

Or is this from all the cheap copies of the game that went around?[/QUOTE]

BB DOTD lol I had 3 Xbox codes I used 1 and giving out two

Lol I don't even bother trying for the good code drops on here because the people that usually get them first sit here refreshing the page every 6 seconds with a redeem code page open in another window just waiting. T_T

[quote name='eugaet']I think I was just called a lurker. How uncouth.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, my bad, the bitterness got the upper hand and made me skip your post... SMEEEEEEEE! Come clean this mess I heedlessly caused, QUICK! :bouncy:

[quote name='Junpei']Whoops, my bad, the bitterness got the upper hand and made me skip your post... SMEEEEEEEE! Come clean this mess I heedlessly caused, QUICK! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]No problem, I'm just giving you a hard time. ;)

[quote name='jbaman']I interested in nokia longboard, if someone have a code, please pm. thanks![/QUOTE]

this is a Code DROP thread, not a code request thread. It's first come, first served. See the title of the thread.

[quote name='confoosious']wtf is with the newbs and the begging?[/QUOTE]

Seems public schools offer internet classes but I'll be damned if they offer reading comprehension classes

....Or they are dumb as shit....could be either, your guess is as good as mine

[quote name='karatebear']I've got a Fable 3 bonus items code for the first user to ask for it. No PM's, request must be in the thread.[/QUOTE]

I'm feeling lucky. I'll take it.

[quote name='karatebear']It's all yours. Check your PM's :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Was hoping I didn't already have it and I didn't. Much appreciate. :)

Here is an old code for the first Battlefield Bad Company. You have to enter it in game, and I have no idea if it still works.
AX8Y-K9F2-35TF-V565

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Here is an old code for the first Battlefield Bad Company. You have to enter it in game, and I have no idea if it still works.
AX8Y-K9F2-35TF-V565[/QUOTE]

I am sure it already was lurked, but I am going to try it. Thanx Dood!:applause:

[quote name='Xuang']Did you get it?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I realized I don't have that version of BF after I checked lol (d'uoh!)

Soooo someone else can go for it, Thanks anyway! Sorry for being dumb!

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Here is an old code for the first Battlefield Bad Company. You have to enter it in game, and I have no idea if it still works.
AX8Y-K9F2-35TF-V565[/QUOTE]

Thank you, it still works. I used for one of my XBL accounts. Code unlocked a multiplayer weapon of your choice and gamer pic. :D

female darksiders shirts
WVJ9H-6H4VD-RMKPW-VYC2H-CHVCZ
6WF7Q-MYWD6-YV4TJ-9F7DQ-FWDXZ
YYYDX-MG2DJ-DVCMW-JQGF4-KDVTZ

male
24C3X-CJ7GH-22FRJ-VJ6PJ-QXKPZ

blue foam finger
2HYC7-47VDR-MWP7C-Q2VJV-4WFFZ

[quote name='largon']female darksiders shirts
WVJ9H-6H4VD-RMKPW-VYC2H-CHVCZ
6WF7Q-MYWD6-YV4TJ-9F7DQ-FWDXZ
YYYDX-MG2DJ-DVCMW-JQGF4-KDVTZ

male
24C3X-CJ7GH-22FRJ-VJ6PJ-QXKPZ

blue foam finger
2HYC7-47VDR-MWP7C-Q2VJV-4WFFZ[/QUOTE]

Got one of the girls' darksiders shirts - thanks!

Enjoy Brothers and Sisters
160v21i.jpg

[quote name='bugeater']Windows skateboard code:

6YPGR-XMGVT-TH36Q-Y3CXW-HDYMZ[/QUOTE]

Code used by me THANKS

[quote name='kitpowers007']Windows skateboard code:

v3dgq-c7cfq-dcrf9-mfxtf-zkft6

scrambled and something more...[/QUOTE]

Says it's not valid

bread's done
Back