XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Since these worked, here are 2 more in-game codes for Battlefield: Bad Company. The first one. These are input in Multiplayer -> Unlocks (according to the sheet), and I believe they work in all versions of the game, not the just 360 one.

94D5-BBAV-DTDX-J9PV
BVVX-9Y7W-DMFR-D38C

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Since these worked, here are 2 more in-game codes for Battlefield: Bad Company. The first one. These are input in Multiplayer -> Unlocks (according to the sheet), and I believe they work in all versions of the game, not the just 360 one.

94D5-BBAV-DTDX-J9PV
[/QUOTE]

Got this one thanks =) unlocked a new weapon (and a gamerpicture?) =)

Grabbed a couple of these longboards from a drop when they ran out before, seems only fair to drop a couple now that they came in:

6K4V7-24P24-RVP7D-DFY47-R39HZ
KK3M2-KFTD7-PQ37F-646HV-23CKZ

[quote name='LifeMakesMeLOL']2 Day Gold Pass

C6BP6-XYK9K-4HMFF-XJ6KV-RDB63

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

redeemed-thanks a lot!!!!

a skateboard code in return:
HTWYM-3GYTW-FWQM2-D6MVD-YYWJZ

[quote name='FanFare']redeemed-thanks a lot!!!!

a skateboard code in return:
HTWYM-3GYTW-FWQM2-D6MVD-YYWJZ[/QUOTE]
Thanks, it's always nice when people return the favor.:applause:

[quote name='spinefarm']Nokia longboard code:
XK23F-DPT2W-VK27T-MMDH9-FGGFZ[/QUOTE]

Finally I got a code! Thanks a lot!

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Since these worked, here are 2 more in-game codes for Battlefield: Bad Company. The first one. These are input in Multiplayer -> Unlocks (according to the sheet), and I believe they work in all versions of the game, not the just 360 one.

94D5-BBAV-DTDX-J9PV
BVVX-9Y7W-DMFR-D38C[/QUOTE]

^ Grabbed the second code about 10 minutes ago. Thanks. :applause:

[quote name='Pwny']Y??VH-2JHXD-FJR32-W6CJQ-MGKVZ

Longboard

Hint- Agent Jennifer "??" Jareau[/QUOTE]

Lurked, Damnit, been trying to get this one too lol

It's an apologize from the newsletter..don't know if you still get one by now..

Anyway I have a Royal Purple Car for Ridge Racers Unbounded to giveaway:

FK6FW-4?GYX-44VGC-7Y6PW-9D?DZ

? is the first letter from one of the Heroes of "The Avengers"

If it says You already own this content instead of code has been used when entering a code it means it's still able to be used right? Cause if that's the case no one has figured out and redeemed the code I posted yesterday yet...

[quote name='vantheman']Longboard code-2FFVJ-R2DF?-VX9YK-PW6CQ-66HVZ

?= Number of points the heat won by last night
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! Got it just in time!

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']4H2JY-4M6WP-VVH2D-VD7V6-PQQ?Z

? = number of consecutive road games won during this postseason for LA Kings

Nokia Longboard[/QUOTE]
Thanks

[quote name='Rollobobo']Mortal Kombat codes

online Pass - MJRRW-Q6V7F-2WJQ3-GP3Q6-RTWPZ

Ermac Costume - 276CQ-VVQGF-YKHMP-W4K96-RRQFZ[/QUOTE]

Got the online pass. Thanks man!

@kitpowers007: Has that code been figured out yet? I stopped after the 20th try.

Another hint if its still up for grabs.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']@kitpowers007: Has that code been figured out yet? I stopped after the 20th try.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Man if you still need a longboard let me know and I will PM you one or two or three. No sense in going through that much shit for a fucking longboard.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']@kitpowers007: Has that code been figured out yet? I stopped after the 20th try.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

If you keep trying very many times in a row (please enter a valid code) your account might be flagged then possibly banned from xbox live? If you have many failed redeems (code already used), perhaps >200 or so in an account's lifetime, again they might flag and ban you? :hot:

[quote name='dmzauk']Man if you still need a longboard let me know and I will PM you one or two or three. No sense in going through that much shit for a fucking longboard.[/QUOTE]

If you have an extra, can I get one too? I finally gave up on that board.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I just pmed you the code...and know in the future that what I did seems to fool people ha.

bread's done
Back