XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']
But @XboxPlayers is giving away quite a lot of them right now[/QUOTE]
thanks for the headsup on this twitter
I snagged a hero code, you had to guess one missing letter but it was also like 15 minutes old so pretty good odds on their posts

[quote name='jaser']thanks for the headsup on this twitter
I snagged a hero code, you had to guess one missing letter but it was also like 15 minutes old so pretty good odds on their posts[/QUOTE]
ty

go here to their FB page too. just got one by clicking the giant Lego Batman 2 pic.
each part of the pic is a different code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ripcord83']go here to their FB page too. just got one by clicking the giant Lego Batman 2 pic.
each part of the pic is a different code.[/QUOTE]

Where's the giant pic? All I see is that little one everywhere, with codes from yesterday that are used.

These are both 48 Hr trials, the missing digit is the same for both codes and is the same throughout both codes as well. Hope someone has fun this weekend with these :D

TG3??-DX?RX-86T6K-QGDJR-KJGGQ

VPWT3-2JBWX-BT?B?-84K8Y-76XWB

[quote name='dealerman']These are both 48 Hr trials, the missing digit is the same for both codes and is the same throughout both codes as well. Hope someone has fun this weekend with these :D

TG3??-DX?RX-86T6K-QGDJR-KJGGQ

VPWT3-2JBWX-BT?B?-84K8Y-76XWB[/QUOTE]

The second code was lurked

[quote name='radioactivez0r']A couple Kinect avatar props I got from Gamestock:

Q7QVY-F7R2J-9F9CJ-FJPYG-C93VZ
644TX-2MJHJ-MKVJW-X277K-TXQ9Z
[/QUOTE]

Lurked :cry:

I like to imagine that there's one super-lurker who does nothing but refresh this thread all day, take all the codes, and has the most decked-out avatar on XBL.

GameFly's screw-up = Your gain

The backstory (if you give a crap):
I ordered a bunch of games from GameFly awhile back, among them the Halo Anniversary.
This game was originally released with a nice slipcover that goes over the plastic case.
I was expecting to get this, since I'd always gotten complete games from GF before.
However, when it arrived, it didn't include the slipcover, but other CAGs said theirs had it.
So I explained this to GameFly and asked them if they happened to have an extra slipcover.

(Yes, I am a borderline OCD weirdo for caring so much about this kind of thing.)

GameFly sent another case, but... That one didn't have the slipcover either!
Okay now I am annoyed. I ask them again, explaining exactly what the slipcover is.
I also mention that my Assassin's Creed Revelations case arrived a bit dented.
I wasn't going to bother them with this, but the thing with Halo annoyed me so I did.

(YES, I am a borderline OCD weirdo for caring so much about this kind of thing.)

Gamefly sent another Halo, THIS time with the slipcover, and another Assassin's.
I offered to send them back the extras but they said no, just toss them.
Both Halo and Assassin's Creed come with DLC codes, and since it's GameFly they are unused.
I will happily share these codes with my fellow CAGs.
And also the extra cases and manuals, for the cost of shipping, if anyone wants them.

I am not posting the codes here, as I want them to go to registered CAG members, not lurkers.
Post a reply here indicating which code you want. I will PM it to you.
Do NOT send me a PM. I will only respond to public requests on this thread.
Limit 1 code per person, so more people will get something for free.
Please redeem codes right away. Once you do, I will append my post so there is a public record.
Please be patient if you don't get an instant reply. I will respond as quickly as I am able.
I double-checked the codes, but I apologize in advance for any typos.

Here is what I have:
UPDATE: All codes are gone! Thanks to everyone for participating.

Xbox Live 2-Day Gold Trial:
1 given to user "FanFare"
1 given to user "rdao12"
1 given to user "chatgirl4"

Anniversary Map Pack for Halo Reach:
1 given to user "rpmboy"
1 given to user "SleepingVu"
1 given to user "Antarael Dulacre"

Halo Anniversary "Grunt Funeral" Skull:
1 given to user "SafetyRey"
1 given to user "kujen"

Master Chief Avatar Armor - Male:
1 given to user "JonJones"
1 given to user "Nerdstick"
1 given to user "iid970"

Master Chief Avatar Armor - Female:
1 given to user "SchoolGirl13"
1 given to user "chatgirl4"
1 posted for the lurkers to fight over, since no takers after 45 minutes.

Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass:
1 given to user "thenutman69321"
1 given to user "VaultBoy101"

[quote name='morrodox']GameFly's screw-up = Your gain

I ordered a bunch of games from GameFly awhile back, among them the Halo Anniversary.
This game was originally released with a nice slipcover that goes over the plastic case.
I was expecting to get this, since I'd always gotten complete games from GF before.
However, when it arrived, it didn't include the slipcover, but other CAGs said theirs had it.
So I explained this to GameFly and asked them if they happened to have an extra slipcover.

(Yes, I am a borderline OCD weirdo for caring so much about this kind of thing.)

Okay now I am annoyed. I ask them again, explaining exactly what the slipcover is.
I wasn't going to bother them with this, but the thing with Halo annoyed me so I did.

(YES, I am a borderline OCD weirdo for caring so much about this kind of thing.)

Gamefly sent another Halo, THIS time with the slipcover, and another Assassin's.
Both Halo and Assassin's Creed come with DLC codes, and since it's GameFly they are unused.
And also the extra cases and manuals, for the cost of shipping, if anyone wants them.

I am not posting the codes here, as I want them to go to registered CAG members, not lurkers.
Please redeem codes right away. Once you do, I will append my post so there is a public record.
Please be patient if you don't get an instant reply. I will respond as quickly as I am able.

Here is what I have:

Xbox Live 2-Day Gold Trial (3 available)
Anniversary Map Pack for Halo Reach (3 available)
Halo Anniversary "Grunt Funeral" Skull (2 available)
Master Chief Avatar Armor - Male (3 available)
Master Chief Avatar Armor - Female (3 available)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass (2 available)[/QUOTE]

Can I get the Anniversary Map Pack?

Here is what I have:

Anniversary Map Pack for Halo Reach (3 available)
Master Chief Avatar Armor - Male (3 available)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass (2 available)[/QUOTE]

Can I have a chief male please?

I would love one of the Assassin's Creed Revelations season passes.

Edit: Thanks for the code. Oh and btw it's an online pass not a season pass, I mix up the two terms all the time too.

Here is what I have:

Anniversary Map Pack for Halo Reach (2 available)
Master Chief Avatar Armor - Male (1 available)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass (1 available)[/QUOTE]

Can I get the Anniversary Map Pack for Halo Reach, if you still got it? Thanks

Here is what I have:

Anniversary Map Pack for Halo Reach (2 available)
Master Chief Avatar Armor - Male (1 available)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass (1 available)[/QUOTE]

Would like to have a Anniversary Map Pack for Halo Reach too if it's still avaibale if not I'd take a female master chef armor please =)

Damn I would have loved an Anniversary Pack. I just started playing Halo Reach again, so it would have been perfect. Awesome that it went to fellow CAG's though.

Not much left -- 1 "Grunt Funeral" skull & 3 Master Chief female armor. (What, don't any ladies here play Halo?)

EDIT: Spoke too soon! Just sent yours, SchoolGirl13.

*whew* Okay I think the initial rush has settled down. Think I got codes to everybody who asked, but if I missed someone please let me know.

Any takers on the last 2 Master Chief female armors? If not maybe I'll throw them as scraps to the lurkers.

And does anybody need the extra Halo Anniversary or Assassin's Creed Revelations cases and manuals? Free, just pay me for the shipping.

[quote name='morrodox']*whew* Okay I think the initial rush has settled down. Think I got codes to everybody who asked, but if I missed someone please let me know.

Any takers on the last 2 Master Chief female armors? If not maybe I'll throw them as scraps to the lurkers.

And does anybody need the extra Halo Anniversary or Assassin's Creed Revelations cases and manuals? Free, just pay me for the shipping.[/QUOTE]

I know I already got a code, but I will take one of the MC Female armor codes.

[quote name='aydios']Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass!
If still available! Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry, all that's left is Master Chief armor (female).

[quote name='morrodox']Sorry, all that's left is Master Chief armor (female).[/QUOTE]

Is ok, don't worry, anyway, thanks for the giveaway! :)
Have a nice day!~~:D

[quote name='chatgirl4']I know I already got a code, but I will take one of the MC Female armor codes.[/QUOTE]

PM'd. I know I said 1 code per person but it's been 45 minutes and no other takers. And here's the last one, for some lucky lurker:

QXH4K-4JQQM-3W694-VPK82-PR2FV

Awww, look what I missed! One of these days I'll get the Anniversary Map Pack.
Thanks for giving out the codes, morrodox!

Men's Avatar Football Uniform:

KG47P-C3742-YVHDK-GTQRK-PWX4F

Women's Avatar Football Uniform:

XFYBM-VV2VX-96TXJ-BC72C-FJ6DD

6JQQ3-RKKYT-R4MK4-V8D2D-7VCGH

bread's done
Back