XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Anyone play Dead Island still? I have a Bloodbath Arena code that (hopefully) should still be valid. I was done playing the game by time it was released and never went back to it. First person to quote me gets it.

Edit: It's gone.

[quote name='weeman43302']Anyone play Dead Island still? I have a Bloodbath Arena code that (hopefully) should still be valid. I was done playing the game by time it was released and never went back to it. First person to quote me gets it.[/QUOTE]

i still play!

[quote name='weeman43302']Anyone play Dead Island still? I have a Bloodbath Arena code that (hopefully) should still be valid. I was done playing the game by time it was released and never went back to it. First person to quote me gets it.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested.

Awesome! It worked weeman43302! Really appreciate it. First free code i stumble across I'll send you a message first.

[quote name='weeman43302']Anyone play Dead Island still? I have a Bloodbath Arena code that (hopefully) should still be valid. I was done playing the game by time it was released and never went back to it. First person to quote me gets it.

Edit: It's gone.[/QUOTE]Awww, too late. We just got the game recently.

[quote name='Dar_k']Awesome! It worked weeman43302! Really appreciate it. First free code i stumble across I'll send you a message first.[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked.

[quote name='weeman43302']Anyone play Dead Island still? I have a Bloodbath Arena code that (hopefully) should still be valid. I was done playing the game by time it was released and never went back to it. First person to quote me gets it.

Edit: It's gone.[/QUOTE]

Awesome giveaway. :applause: I've been going through Dead Island with my buddies. Great game.

FRP2K-D34DD-4QR4V-GRK#X-XF4*Z
Female Code I had lying around, no clue what it is
# - Large ape in some Mario games, even has his own franchise of games (Start of name)
* - Start of surname of the large ape

[quote name='JonJones']FRP2K-D34DD-4QR4V-GRK#X-XF4*Z
Female Code I had lying around, no clue what it is
# - Large ape in some Mario games, even has his own franchise of games (Start of name)
* - Start of surname of the large ape[/QUOTE]

Lurked :(

Female Halo 4 Master Chief Avatar Outfit (found these on another forum):

T6TVM-9QGDJ-HH6G2-RXPGV-Q9YDZ

DHTTX-VTFVW-2FRCD-GHYCM-DC49Z

7V6JT-CCQK2-2T2J7-YX3MV-K6GVZ

[quote name='bugeater']Female Halo 4 Master Chief Avatar Outfit (found these on another forum):

DHTTX-VTFVW-2FRCD-GHYCM-DC49Z

7V6JT-CCQK2-2T2J7-YX3MV-K6GVZ[/QUOTE]

LURKED:cry:

Post should be only viewable by registered members ... :) maybe it'll solve some of these issues. I joined in order not to be a phantom lurker. wish more would follow that lead, or if it was a registered member, they should've atleast given thanks, and heads up to the rest of us. I got ALL excited only to be let down. hahah maybe next time eh?

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Can't PM you =([/QUOTE]

Hmm, not sure why you couldn't, but I was able to PM you the code. I'll check my settings.

[quote name='Nick45']Hmm, not sure why you couldn't, but I was able to PM you the code. I'll check my settings.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! =)

Well it's because there was no contact panel at all oO"

[quote name='bugeater']Female Halo 4 Master Chief Avatar Outfit (found these on another forum):

DHTTX-VTFVW-2FRCD-GHYCM-DC49Z*

7V6JT-CCQK2-2T2J7-YX3MV-K6GVZ[/QUOTE]

*i redeemed this and forgot to post i did

Update,
i just got an code emailed for Baird Avatar Goggles, but It says it's not valid in my region. So try it, maybe someone has more luck.

MPFQX-R63WQ-MFD3X-97XWQ-XWJ7Z

[quote name='Snake_Plissken']Update,
i just got an code emailed for Braid Avatar Goggles, but It says it's not valid in my region. So try it, maybe someone has more luck.

MPFQX-R63WQ-MFD3X-97XWQ-XWJ7Z
[/QUOTE]

I think you meant Baird avatar goggles.

Free Xbox Avatar Stuff -

98pxb-kpd26-6p3w8-k9yf7-jfbh4 (Men's Avatar Football Uniform)

CQBMX-M7JJY-3Y4FK-2JVFJ-2DKDB (Women's Avatar Football Uniform)

C47CC-CTRF6-JX73Q-W9XJK-T6D8H (Avatar Giant Foam Finger)

Enjoy.

[quote name='Rollobobo']Free Xbox Avatar Stuff -

98pxb-kpd26-6p3w8-k9yf7-jfbh4 (Men's Avatar Football Uniform)

CQBMX-M7JJY-3Y4FK-2JVFJ-2DKDB (Women's Avatar Football Uniform)

C47CC-CTRF6-JX73Q-W9XJK-T6D8H (Avatar Giant Foam Finger)

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Male Football uniform is not not valid.

I'd rather a female CAG get a shot at it

It just bothers me how I often see male members redeem the female codes for their girlfriend, wife, daughter...when there are actual female members here who would've loved to have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpmboy']Male Football uniform is not not valid.[/QUOTE]

Change the second letter from an "8" to a "B" and it should work, my fault.

This should fix it.

9bpxb-kpd26-6p3w8-k9yf7-jfbh4

[quote name='Rollobobo']Change the second letter from an "8" to a "B" and it should work, my fault.

This should fix it.

9bpxb-kpd26-6p3w8-k9yf7-jfbh4[/QUOTE]

Lurked.

Kinect Sensor Prop

9MH9F-9G?3D-JDH?D-2Y2QC-?RJPZ

1. First letter of the site's name
2. Number of days in a week?
3. On the CAG FAQ page the first letter of the second link in General Rules & Information.

[quote name='Replay']Kinect Sensor Prop

3. On the CAG FAQ page the first letter of the second link in General Rules & Information.[/QUOTE]

Tried to redeem but apparently I already own it lol. :applause: Thanks anyway!

[quote name='Replay']Kinect Sensor Prop

3. On the CAG FAQ page the first letter of the second link in General Rules & Information.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I redeemed it!

Another Set of Kinect Joy Ride Cars. Please only redeem if you actually (plan to) play the game!

Kinect Joy Ride Hammerhead Car
4R4TG-XFMPD-PYJJP-D7KRV-HD63Z

Straightline
2CWGM-J7T3F-DPRC6-2JVJ7-M4GRZ

Eisenberg
297FK-WMDPJ-2RDTM-6MD49-JTQJZ

Sphinx
7DDTT-49KQ2-6Y9KH-D73KG-PYGYZ

Apex
7HM69-2FKPJ-WVDT3-9JGKV-7DFCZ

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Another Set of Kinect Joy Ride Cars. Please only redeem if you actually (plan to) play the game!

Kinect Joy Ride Hammerhead Car
4R4TG-XFMPD-PYJJP-D7KRV-HD63Z

Straightline
2CWGM-J7T3F-DPRC6-2JVJ7-M4GRZ

Eisenberg
297FK-WMDPJ-2RDTM-6MD49-JTQJZ

Sphinx
7DDTT-49KQ2-6Y9KH-D73KG-PYGYZ

Apex
7HM69-2FKPJ-WVDT3-9JGKV-7DFCZ[/QUOTE]

All gone... :(

[quote name='eldergias']Despite me not getting any of the drops, nor me even owning the game. Thank you for being nice enough to give free drops in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Ditto!:applause:

bread's done
Back