XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop

Follow the directions below to redeem your prize.

TO REDEEM MICROSOFT POINTS CODE:
1) Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
2) Press the silver/green Xbox Guide Button on the controller.
3) Navigate to Marketplace tab.
4) Select Redeem Code & enter the code from below.
NOT AN XBOX LIVE MEMBER YET?
1) Connect your Xbox 360 to a broadband internet connection.
2) Press the silver/green Xbox Guide Button on the controller.
3) Select Create Profile & follow instructions to create profile name & avatar.
4) Select Join Xbox LIVE & follow instructions to setup your Xbox LIVE account.

Redemption Code:

GHVQG-QDMTW-MCK9Y-M9C9Q-HM3FZ

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Thanks got the Fear 3 Online Pass! =) Now I can get a used copy for cheap ^^[/QUOTE]
Just FYI Fear 3 is playable online w/o the pass. It just adds a couple maps if I remember correctly. I even bought a used copy from GS with an unused online pass in it and I traded it back in still unused.

First person to PM me linking me to a post where they gave something away in this thread OR a post thanking somebody for dropping something with get a:

Master Chief Avatar Armor (Male) - GONE!!! Given to Antarael Dulacre

Also here is a 2-Day Gold Trial

FJPP8-VGB27-DY3W9-VF***-PGJFY

*** = Same letter

Darksiders II Tshirts:

Male: RRRH7-2C4DQ-TR3XD-6K6QR-KC34Z
Female: 3R6P3-Q69MQ-VD6DQ-TFQVF-6GGGZ

Kinect Prop:
CR4JG-QQT9C-QK7TQ-FTCT6-QC4DZ

Also thanks to
Kraus989 =) even if the code hasn't worked sadly ^^"

[quote name='der-k']Kinect props:
CKY4H-7PHWH-F7Y2V-F9PXR-KPWDZ
HWCCD-K24WH-VH2V2-2FC3C-YR9QZ
MG44K-4QW4T-VJWRW-JC344-4RCHZ
6QCCM-CY66K-TF9P2-RFJCK-GYRDZ
[/QUOTE]
thanksssssssssss sooooooooo much my man it's been while since i got something i took the 3rd

[quote name='TWFJJ90']Fruit Ninja Kinect
6F2YP-HK7YW-WYKF6-4J92H-6BBBG

48hour trial
Xbpv7-g7ypv-493cm-fr8hp-kqv2t

1month XBL
J3w9y-rc2dq-pxytf-f67ph-d4x2w[/QUOTE]

I missed all of them but thanks anyway BATMAN

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Damn, just missed the kinect props XP[/QUOTE]

Are they all gone then? Let me know so I can edit my post out so people wont be redeeming the codes for nothing.

[quote name='der-k']Are they all gone then? Let me know so I can edit my post out so people wont be redeeming the codes for nothing.[/QUOTE]

yes they are

[quote name='superhippy1986']Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop

C26VK-QGWKY-HHCMQ-GJ6X7-G9QTZ

9VK6Q-DXHCR-DKQTV-DX77F-37FYZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I took 9VK6Q-DXHCR-DKQTV-DX77F-37FYZ.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop

C26VK-QGWKY-HHCMQ-GJ6X7-G9QTZ

9VK6Q-DXHCR-DKQTV-DX77F-37FYZ[/QUOTE]

I used C26VK-QGWKY-HHCMQ-GJ6X7-G9QTZ. Thanks!

[quote name='carnage666']And some more Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop codes

TJQC6-26H2T-WY2MF-JGHWX-76TKZ
FT7MX-F92YQ-FJPHV-C93M2-JMKXZ
6VF9Y-KDKQR-9J9P9-CW43W-GHPVZ
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I took TJQC6-26H2T-WY2MF-JGHWX-76TKZ

[quote name='psmitty93']I have an Halo: Reach Full Game Download code I got bundled with my 360. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

EDIT: it's gone[/QUOTE]

Wow, I don't play FPS at all, but wanted to thank you for the drop! Nice one indeed! :applause:

[quote name='Mr Thur']PM sent! :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry 2 people were ahead of you.

[quote name='Junpei']Wow, I don't play FPS at all, but wanted to thank you for the drop! Nice one indeed! :applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Thats a very nice drop bro. Props to you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TWFJJ90']Great drop nice to see more of this :)[/QUOTE]

Yup! I thought why not give it to a fellow CAG since the community here is great.

[quote name='psmitty93']Sorry 2 people were ahead of you.

Yup! I thought why not give it to a fellow CAG since the community here is great.[/QUOTE]

don't worry, who PM you first won, it was fair. The important thing is to congratulate you for the great freebie. :D

[quote name='Mr Thur']don't worry, who PM you first won, it was fair. The important thing is to congratulate you for the great freebie. :D[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll try to give away more freebies whenever I get any.

[quote name='clay_ghost']I won :D

Thanks again psmitty93 ![/QUOTE]

You're welcome! :D

i´m without words. But why the one who get´s didn´t post here th "thank you",or i missed that. Anyway great drop!

Forget that. Someone already thanked you

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='F1ngers of fury']Halo Reach: Anniversary MapPack for the first person to answer my question.

Who were the 4 new world warriors introduced in Super Street Fighter II?[/QUOTE]

T. Hawk, an indigenous warrior from Mexico whose ancestral homeland was taken from him by Shadaloo; Cammy, a 19-year-old female special forces agent from England with a mysterious past tied to M. Bison; Fei-Long, a Hong Kong movie star who wishes to test his martial arts against real opponents; and Dee Jay, a kickboxing musician from Jamaica seeking inspiration for his next song.

from wiki .

wow, could totally use this. but refreshed and blam question was answered already.. amazing!! .. great job to clay_ghost and fingers of fury

[quote name='clay_ghost']T. Hawk, an indigenous warrior from Mexico whose ancestral homeland was taken from him by Shadaloo; Cammy, a 19-year-old female special forces agent from England with a mysterious past tied to M. Bison; Fei-Long, a Hong Kong movie star who wishes to test his martial arts against real opponents; and Dee Jay, a kickboxing musician from Jamaica seeking inspiration for his next song.

from wiki .[/QUOTE]

Grats man, sent ya' a pm with the code in it.

Thanks Drdeviant, maybe next time.....

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Haha Congrats...=P Main Game & a Map Pack for the game on the same day =D[/QUOTE]

:D downloading them now. Will be busy playing soon :D

[quote name='clay_ghost']And i won again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks again F1ngers of fury :D

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You won both halo god and anniversary map pack.this must be your lucky day:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

More Darksiders II Tshirts:

Male:
C9QCQ-HVCPF-7GTCQ-4CYJF-77VGZ

Female:
4K7F3-XM49T-K9QCV-X4QDP-49TWZ
92442-66XKQ-FRMC4-QPPWQ-M72QZ

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back