XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Bought some used games from Hastings. They came with codes. I thought they were used codes but when I played one of the games and it asked me to input the online code, the code was used so there's a strong possibility that these are un-used also (plus, I already have these codes)

Red Faction: Armageddon (Ruin Mode)
K2WJF-X6XYJ-DDRVX-TPPT4-HJT7Z

Medal of Honor Online Pass
PTFP4-WXHD3-7WQFG-XKMGQ-JPMKZ

GOOD LUCK!!![/QUOTE]
That was fast
Thanks anyways OP
But both have been Lurk-a-doodledoo(likely)

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Bought some used games from Hastings. They came with codes. I thought they were used codes but when I played one of the games and it asked me to input the online code, the code was used so there's a strong possibility that these are un-used also (plus, I already have these codes)

Red Faction: Armageddon (Ruin Mode)
K2WJF-X6XYJ-DDRVX-TPPT4-HJT7Z

Medal of Honor Online Pass
PTFP4-WXHD3-7WQFG-XKMGQ-JPMKZ

GOOD LUCK!!![/QUOTE]

This doesn't make one bit of sense.
And most likely, these 2 codes were already used to begin with and people here saying they were lurked???

[quote name='he1l1o']This doesn't make one bit of sense.
And most likely, these 2 codes were already used to begin with and people here saying they were lurked???[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pandiosity']That was fast
Thanks anyways OP
But both have been Lurk-a-doodledoo(likely)[/QUOTE]
It makes a whole lot of sense. I'm giving the OP of the code the benefit of a doubt that the code is valid. Because more often than not codes are often taken with out acknowledgement or thanks. As I stated LIKELY.

[quote name='Cheaper']Thanks rjordan!!!!
here's an avatar prop for his awesomeness
CV4GK-2W2KG-7KX2T-FK9FW-267XZ[/QUOTE]

Lurked

[quote name='Pwny']Yes code was already used, also Rjordans drops were lurked.[/QUOTE]

...check again mate

edit looks like the new code was also used
you're kind of slow Pwny

[quote name='Cheaper']...check again mate

edit looks like the new code was also used
you're kind of slow Pwny[/QUOTE]

Well forgive me for being 4 minutes late :/... :roll:

[quote name='Pwny']Well forgive me for being 4 minutes late :/... :roll:[/QUOTE]
4 minutes late for the first code. I then edited it and added in a new code. I gave you so many hints and you still didn't get it
come on now...

im hoping someone drops some extra codes that were once free like the minecraft avatar heads, the bj head and the longboard stuff. i recently made a new account and missed out on some of the cool stuff

I know I'd like a minecraft head, The game would be also cool to have I've never tried it and heard good things about it, with all the meds I have to buy lately 1600 points is too much for me. did anyone snag the case code yet?

It's crazy the people that use the codes and don't even say anything. What a bunch of jerks. Just got a 360 over the weekend and was checking things out. That master chief avatar would have been awesome. Oh well. Cheers guys!

Ps. If I get any codes I can post I will put them up here and ask for first PM. Can we do that?

[quote name='EnzeruAnimeFan']I wanna know how lurkers do it.

I also wanna know how often this stuff gets lurked by people who can afford to buy this stuff.[/QUOTE]

This. Are there just that many people who leave this thread open? Because stuff goes in under a minute. Always.

"Grunt Funeral" Skull
4B7H3-T7JCX-86W3D-RWHH7-VG49W

Master Chief Avatar Armor (Female)
KKJPY-BXKHF-KW3CY-PQJQQ-GR8P8

Nokia Windows Phone Longboard Avatar Prop
PJTG3-JQKD7-4XJT9-RTXT2-YVVGZ

[quote name='SporkWielder']

Master Chief Avatar Armor (Female)
KKJPY-BXKHF-KW3CY-PQJQQ-GR8P8

[/QUOTE]

Criminy, finally got this for my daughter's account. Thanks a ton for putting it up, she loves the Halo suits!

[quote name='jphillips10']Just got a 360 over the weekend and was checking things out.

[/QUOTE]

Then maybe you don't have this yet?

Bing Shirt

Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='jasonthezombie']Lurked, come on people say thanks darn it!!! Maby we should change things up and have people start pm for codes[/QUOTE]

Amen!

i have a new gamertag too. i'm looking for whatever freedbies i can get.

so far i have:
bing shirt
baird googles
kinect helicopter
360 controller
skittles prop
surfboard prop
hoverboard prop
verizon tablet prop

[quote name='jasonthezombie']Lurked, come on people say thanks darn it!!! Maby we should change things up and have people start pm for codes[/QUOTE]

I don't often have codes, but if I don't do the PM thing, I tend to leave a question mark for a couple letters with a riddle or something.

Which if that post about the code algorithm thing is true...

[quote name='JStryke']I don't often have codes, but if I don't do the PM thing, I tend to leave a question mark for a couple letters with a riddle or something.

Which if that post about the code algorithm thing is true...[/QUOTE]

lurkers are probably watching the thread laughing their asses off...I'm with JStryke on this, maybe thats the only way to stop lurkers?

bread's done
Back