XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='pandiosity']48 Free xbox live trial code
I'm in Canada if that makes any difference

KYT2D-BQ29D-KPVKC-X6X8F-WRTT?

? its the number 8[/QUOTE]

might of guessed its been lurked, cheers anyway

[quote name='yamayama']Then maybe you don't have this yet?

Bing Shirt

Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
[/QUOTE]

What a dummy, I missed this post! Thanks for posting!

Female Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor

23GP3-K2D94-D3PKF-HTX7H-MC2WZ

23MJT-G4CXH-YRKWC-KTT9F-P6JGZ

23R6Q-RMD4K-3HHTQ-FHV7F-HYP6Z

23X22-4DJD7-HKV27-4RMX9-2QVDZ

246J2-D73CV-GXVJ6-HCVHC-PDMCZ

24DPM-DX46C-J9MTQ-KKHQJ-KK3DZ

24JR7-CCXXW-2YDCX-HHD7P-G7JMZ

More Halo 4 Red armor for the ladies:
22X62-D9D6M-4Q6DF-FHX6K-DXP4Z
23446-RX2CJ-9R2KH-XCVPP-GMFRZ
23MHH-97T3R-W47TH-P7277-VG42Z
23RCM-PD6FM-2MJHT-FGVJX-QMM9Z
23VJR-GTRWD-7VCQQ-2T4PP-W36RZ

So I have a Male Halo 4 Avatar Armor....
First come first serve....
Ready....
Go!

33K67-R43MG-WG9M9-9Q6XM-JV36?

?=Last letter of the alphabet.

And just for good measure: 32QD7-4X7G2-4KKVW-7WG66-GC7TZ

More Male Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor
2Y2FX-HQGD9-D742J-KVKXF-7QDRZ
2T7K6-42TFP-37X3Q-3TYKM-9MQDZ
2TGFD-VGH2V-JRFFG-2V2TR-V6WFZ
2RKR2-MJRCW-PV7RR-9CF44-J3WJZ

[quote name='Assasin']More Male Avatar Armor
2Y2FX-HQGD9-D742J-KVKXF-7QDRZ
2T7K6-42TFP-37X3Q-3TYKM-9MQDZ
2TGFD-VGH2V-JRFFG-2V2TR-V6WFZ
2RKR2-MJRCW-PV7RR-9CF44-J3WJZ
[/QUOTE]

What color are these? Just normal Master Chief? I just got red and don't want to take a duplicate

[quote name='jphillips10']What color are these? Just normal Master Chief? I just got red and don't want to take a duplicate[/QUOTE]
Yea these are the red armor suits, but you won't get a duplicate because when you try to redeem it, it will say "You already own this content."

[quote name='Assasin']Yea these are the red armor suits, but you won't get a duplicate because when you try to redeem it, it will say "You already own this content."[/QUOTE]

Cool! Didn't want to mess it up for others.

[quote name='overlordmike']all are used[/QUOTE]
Have you checked the ones I posted in the previous page? Perhaps those aren't used yet?
I'll throw in an extra female red armor suit if anyone wants it: 3X2RV-H73KC-XCHHV-TXG4D-JCMTZ

Red Halo Suit for the female variety

3Q7JK-X6MX6-P??R3-GJ34P-2W29Z - The answer to life, the universe and everything + 20 = ??

3VD3F-4F??2-XMDFC-QJ649-MR93Z - Abbreviation of what one might say on Wednesday.

[quote name='kitpowers007']Red Halo Suit for the female variety

3Q7JK-X6MX6-P??R3-GJ34P-2W29Z - The answer to life, the universe and everything + 20 = ??

3VD3F-4F??2-XMDFC-QJ649-MR93Z - Abbreviation of what one might say on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

I used the top code, an hour after it was posted. Thank You! Nice reference too. Very surprised nobody claimed it yet. Much appreciated.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I used the top code, an hour after it was posted. Thank You! Nice reference too. Very surprised nobody claimed it yet. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
That's because the promotion isn't dead yet and by now most people would have already gotten a bunch of codes to use on their xbox accounts.

[quote name='iRandom']That's because the promotion isn't dead yet and by now most people would have already gotten a bunch of codes to use on their xbox accounts.[/QUOTE]

*LOL* I actually read the thread about this promotion AFTER this thread, so guess it wasn't so special after all. Still, was easy enough for me to redeem the free code here and save me a few steps on the other promo.

[quote name='GunstarRed']*LOL* I actually read the thread about this promotion AFTER this thread, so guess it wasn't so special after all. Still, was easy enough for me to redeem the free code here and save me a few steps on the other promo.[/QUOTE]

All I need is the purple one and I have a complete set of the Warrior ones. That is if I actually get the gold one on Nov.1 Then my next quest is trying to convince my friend to give me his FOTUS avatar code.

Needed a male, got female. Red Spartan Armor:

7KR2D-?6??D-HWP92-M6VHD-$$JCZ

$$ = Abbreviation for a Blizzard game
? ?? = U.S President (when all 3 are combined)

[quote name='pandiosity']All I need is the purple one and I have a complete set of the Warrior ones. That is if I actually get the gold one on Nov.1 Then my next quest is trying to convince my friend to give me his FOTUS avatar code.[/QUOTE]
I cant get the Green one to save my life how did you get it?

bread's done
Back