XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='cin84_12']I have 2 male shirt codes to give out. One is a Chat Bubble Ambassador shirt and the other is a Gold Star Ambassador shirt.
You can view them here http://ambassadors.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/levelsandloot.aspx

First two male CAGs to post here will get them. First gets their pick of which.
These are to be USED not traded or sold.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, cin84_12! My avatar thanks you for the clothes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent out to the first two replies.

[quote name='anderline12']iI'm at level 2 yet, and have no desire to go to Level 3 because so earn avatar items and no microsoft points[/QUOTE]

I do it to help people and give all the male clothing and game codes away.

shucks i missed the gold star shirt, i checked my email and got the bubbleshirt. but i'm not level 11. i'm level 5 about to be level 6 soon. i would have paid it forward once i had got the shirt. oh well. remember me when you rank up and get the spacesuit?

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Female BLOPS II Zombie Costume

VPCKK-X92K4-YVRCT-VTWWQ-MW4QZ

another one

d96qm-jtmqj-dcdpq-6cqwj-dhymz

Halo 4 Recruit Armor Female

VY8QM-C6CPK-QYCCY-V9YP7-36733[/QUOTE]

all of them are lurked!

[quote name='mysticfail']Grabbed a nice one today, so time to give back...I think this is a BF3 Man on Fire shirt (male) 6RHMP-WHFKQ-DXQ7Q-6QT6Q-R7YQZ[/QUOTE]

lurked. nice drop! missed it. thanks for dropping

Have a full game code for Lego Star Wars III - The Clone Wars that I will never use. First person to reply that they want it, gets it. I will PM it to you so that it does not get lurked!

[quote name='georgeb76']Have a full game code for Lego Star Wars III - The Clone Wars that I will never use. First person to reply that they want it, gets it. I will PM it to you so that it does not get lurked![/QUOTE]

Dang that's awesome

[quote name='georgeb76']Have a full game code for Lego Star Wars III - The Clone Wars that I will never use. First person to reply that they want it, gets it. I will PM it to you so that it does not get lurked![/QUOTE]

Great drop nice to see :)

[quote name='georgeb76']No problem! Love giving back since CAG is always so good to me![/QUOTE]

It's great to see people like you.
A big bravo to you.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']getting the same....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pluto412']i keep getting invalid code 2[/QUOTE]

The hint I gave is not the missing ?? marks. That probably why it comes back invalid. Maybe I should have been a bit clearer.

[quote name='dmzauk']The hint I gave is not the missing ?? marks. That probably why it comes back invalid. Maybe I should have been a bit clearer.[/QUOTE]

i have no clue what the clue is about....

[quote name='dmzauk']The hint I gave is not the missing ?? marks. That probably why it comes back invalid. Maybe I should have been a bit clearer.[/QUOTE]

Just when I figure it out some one swipes it. Damn

I wasn't trying to use the code, but I was curious whether the clue was referring to the digits 2 and 9 or an athlete's retired jersey number, especially after people were having trouble trying to redeem it.

Hint - This guy recently left Daughtry.

[FONT=&quot]P6VH8-V7DF8-4XTDD-Q??3M-CX32D [/FONT]

Enjoy

If you already got a code please be decent and give someone else a try.

[quote name='dmzauk']Hint - This guy recently left Daughtry.

[FONT=&quot]P6VH8-V7DF8-4XTDD-Q??3M-CX32D [/FONT]

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks man!!!! My sub expires beginning of December extends me just a little bit longer until I can find a 12 month on the cheap

Hint - If you are a DVM you would have went to a ???

[FONT=&quot]1 month - T7WJY-??G7?-M987K-G67F9-C2RH6 [/FONT]

Enjoy

If you already got a code please be decent and let someone else have a try.

Hint - Kryptonite

1 month - [FONT=&quot]27VHM-2Q?VM-?8?PC-F8867-2XJW3

[/FONT]Enjoy

If you already got a code please be decent and let someone else have a try.

[quote name='dmzauk']Hint - Kryptonite

1 month - [FONT=&quot]27VHM-2Q?VM-?8?PC-F8867-2XJW3

[/FONT]Enjoy

If you already got a code please be decent and let someone else have a try.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much.

Finally got 1. I was to slow for the other ones with google, but this one I knew from memory. :)

bread's done
Back