xbox.com down

GeneralJenkins

CAGiversary!
hey has anyone else had a problem logging on to xbox.com? everytime i try to go to the site i get a page unavailable that is still hosted by m$. i may be an idiot and just not know about some downtime or something but didnt see anything about it. so what say u?

Nope.

Though they have been kind of glitchy these last couple days with going down. I'm sure it's because of the big update tomorrow, which will bring downloadable OG Xbox games and a new movie-rental on-demand service.

EDIT: update is on December 4th, not November 15th. My bad. Five-year XBX Live anniversary is tomorrow, though.

Is this going on right now? I can't log into xbox live.

Edit:nvm, i tried again and got on, but it didnt auto log me in to xbl at first.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Nope.

Though they have been kind of glitchy these last couple days with going down. I'm sure it's because of the big update tomorrow, which will bring downloadable OG Xbox games and a new movie-rental on-demand service.[/quote]

The press release I saw stated the big update would happen on December 4th, not the 5th anniversary of LIVE which would be tomorrow.

[quote name='Ryukahn']The press release I saw stated the big update would happen on December 4th, not the 5th anniversary of LIVE which would be tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
My mistake.

thanks for the replies guys... tryin it on firefox on a mac and i get a page unavailable and cant sign in or click any links. tried it on safari though and that worked for me. hopefully that gets dealt with soon or its just a temporary glitch

bread's done
Back