xbox console

garvin30

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a used xbox console (not 360). I've grown tired of my PS2 and I'm too much of a cheapass to upgrade to next-gen just yet. Never played on an xbox, so it's all new to me. I was thinking eBay or gamestop.com. Any other ideas?

I've got one available, been trying to ask for like 110 for it but no bites - 2 big wired controllers, 7 games - Sudeki, Ninja Gaiden, DOA3, DOA Ultimate, DOAX, Outrun 2, Halo 2 LE. Is that too expensive for an xbox? I thought it was kind of the going rate for used ones.

yea xboxs dont go for much at all anymore.
I still have mine and only reason i haven't sold it yet is because its worth peanuts now.
hell shipping alone will be majority of the total cost.

OP try craigslist ... depending on area but where i live i see plenty of huge Bundles going for dirt cheap from people wanting to get rid of it.

I was using craigslist (los angeles area) to price mine - and I actually have it listed there as well - but all the used xboxes in my area are 60-90 for the console alone, anywhere from 70-150 with games. Ah well, I'll just keep it there and drop the price slowly until I get rid of it.

bread's done
Back