Xbox console

Doom Gaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Where cna i find the cheapest, all parts working, not modded or messed with in any way, Xbox?

Preferably used. The better the deal the better it is.

If they have any used ones in stock then I think ebgames.com might be your best bet, if you have the Edge card you can use CAG16 I believe to get 26% off, so it should bring it down to around $100 or so. Otherwise Ebay, but shipping their will probably kill any deals.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']If they have any used ones in stock then I think ebgames.com might be your best bet, if you have the Edge card you can use CAG16 I believe to get 26% off, so it should bring it down to around $100 or so. Otherwise Ebay, but shipping their will probably kill any deals.[/quote]

You can't use those codes on hardware.

Anyway, I wouldn't buy a used one. I've tried many used ones and they all broke pretty fast (or didn't work in the first place).

Check your local Mom and Pop video stores. I have a local store that is selling XBoxes for about $110. That's not a crazy amount...I think that it is fair. They even have some professional to give it a once over and refurbish anything that is a bit hurting.

[quote name='PenguinMaster'][quote name='icemanjmw13']If they have any used ones in stock then I think ebgames.com might be your best bet, if you have the Edge card you can use CAG16 I believe to get 26% off, so it should bring it down to around $100 or so. Otherwise Ebay, but shipping their will probably kill any deals.[/quote]

You can't use those codes on hardware.

Anyway, I wouldn't buy a used one. I've tried many used ones and they all broke pretty fast (or didn't work in the first place).[/quote]

My bad on that one, for some reason I thought CAG15 worked. Does the edge card work, maybe that's why I'm confused. But I agree that unless you're saving a ton, you're better off paying a little more and getting a new syetem.

buy a new one, not from ebgames or gamestop, buy from bestbuy cause they have the new ones, ebgames and such will give you old, already over warranty XBOX's

bread's done
Back