Xbox Controllers 29.99 12 Months of Xbox Live 34.99 BUNGIE STORE

From what I see, they seem to go through Amazon.com, which doesn't ship controllers and stuff to Canada. At the very least, it doesn't work for me.

Hmm. Even if you do manage to snag one, do the US Gold/Points cards work on Canadian accounts, anyway? (Would be nice if they did.)

Subscription cards appear to work. Point cards are country-specific and depend on what country you registered your account under. I've heard you can create a new account, putting down USA for your country or something to use the points, but the points can't be transferred to your other accounts, such as your Canadian account.

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ***

Awwww, ok, sorry then guys for the false alarm. Stupid Amazon, us Canadians always seem to get ripped with everything. Games, cell phone bills, internet service :( Sometimes I actually wish I was in the US :p

bread's done
Back