Xbox DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable $95 +40 amazon credit (sorry no longer available)

Bought it already for $120 + $40 credit. They aren't letting you change any orders right now. Anyone know if they will match the price for an unshipped order?

[quote name='Felder71']Anyone actually get this?[/QUOTE]

had it in cart but djhero10 expired so i deleted it in rage. then couldn't re-add it lol.

I managed to get it, still had 10$ in credit that they credited it back since I emailed them about discover not applying to one of my recent orders so got it for 85$ + the 40$ credit. I sent them another email asking to apply my 10$ discover promo lol. So if that works out I end up getting it for 75$+40$ credit.

I had it in my cart and could've bitten but...oh well. Hopefully they'll put it back on sale. I should've bitten but this thing WILL drop pretty soon I'm sure..

[quote name='mr_bungle']I had it in my cart and could've bitten but...oh well. Hopefully they'll put it back on sale. I should've bitten but this thing WILL drop pretty soon I'm sure..[/QUOTE]

I think it won't go lower than 70-80$ this amazon deal for 95$-40$credit is pretty godly since amazon credit is like cash lol.

I bought it while it was $94.99! Plus the free $40 Amazon credit code. :D

$10 code didn't work and I tried all combinations, it said expired.... I took it out of my cart and almost didn't buy it but then I said F it since it's only really $68 with Amazon credit being as good as cash.

I live in KY so I had to pay $6 tax and I upgraded to next day shipping for $7 so I can have it to play saturday and sunday before I go back to work. That's how I got to $108 before figuring the $40 code.

Hopefully i'll play it and it won't collect dust like my cheapass TRU deal RB2 set that I rarely played but did eventually sell for a profit. I figure worst case scenario is I sell it locally and make a profit.

Edit: It shows order is being prepared for shipment and can not be cancelled. Amazon workers doing double speed tonight! LOL I know a few people who work at Amazon....Poor them tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
i posted this in another forum, but here's how i got it: I got the notification on the OOS as I was placing my order and ended up closing my tab. When amazon restocked I went to my browsing history and looked for an old link. opened it up, prompted me to login and it had it at $95 again!

another person had it saved at $95 in their cart and was able to get it too.

i managed to hop on this and i cancelled getting it 80 shipped from red octane. ive had it for a month but sure wont mind returning the one i get in the mail to walmart with my original receipt :)

so not only did i get dj hero for a month, i saved 20 bucks from what i paid at walmart originally plus a 40 dollar credit. = sexy deal

[quote name='droidekaspam']It's back to regular price for $120 + $40 Amazon credit[/QUOTE]

If you saved it to your cart when it was the lower price (post-sellout), you might be in luck. I went back right after they re-stocked and despite it being 120 on the product page, my saved item listing was still 95 bucks. It let me check out with that and put me in the queue for a promo code! Lucky glitch I guess but it worked for a few others on another forum.

[quote name='jpatern']I just noticed that I got myy $40 credit code already.. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Could you let me know what the email subject heading was. I just want to make sure I do not accidental delete it or that it does not end up getting lost in my many Amazon order emails.

[quote name='Owen']Could you let me know what the email subject heading was. I just want to make sure I do not accidental delete it or that it does not end up getting lost in my many Amazon order emails.[/QUOTE]

Subject Heading:

Your Amazon.com Promotional Code

[quote name='jpatern']I just noticed that I got myy $40 credit code already.. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Did they ship your game already?

I haven't received my code yet and I need those $40 bad for the upcoming deals...:bomb:

Are you sure it's not the $5 credit for Amazon TV on Demand? I got a "Promotional Code" email right after I placed my order but it was for this and not the $40 credit.

[quote name='ispeshaled']Are you sure it's not the $5 credit for Amazon TV on Demand? I got a "Promotional Code" email right after I placed my order but it was for this and not the $40 credit.[/QUOTE]

:bomb: Yeah. You are right. I guess that's what happens when you don't get sleep. I just saw a promotional code. I don't even know what the hell this tv promo code is for or from.

Mine shipped with FSSS

Also I complained that discover didn't apply and got this.

Hello,

I'm sorry this promotion wasn't applied to your order.

To correct this error, I've requested a refund of $10.00 to reimburse you. This
will be issued to your credit card within the next 2 to 3 business days. We'll
send you another e-mail when the refund is complete.

So I ended up paying 95$-10$ discover-10$ amazon credit = 75$ with a 40$ gift card. Ownage.

I ordered with the $7 next day upgrade thanks to my prime trial. It's still not shipped. I'm thinking I might not get it tomorrow now. :(

Edit: Fedex picked it up at 630pm it should be here tomorrow. Indianapolis to Northern KY. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back