XBox DVD Playback Kit on Clearance at TRU (YMMV?)

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
This is not a green tag issue, so I'm not sure where to stick this thread, but here goes.

I noticed last week that the XBox DVD Playback kit (The official one) was marked down to $14.98. Today, it was down to $7.98. We have many still in stock, so I know I'll be picking at least one up.

I know these things are still going for the standard $29.99 elsewhere, so I figured I'd point it out to anyone looking for one.

Thanks for the info, I'll be checking this out because I have the remote but not the receiver (kind of a long story) and since Microsoft doesn't sell just the receiver, I was looking for a deal to replace it.

[quote name='mcelfour']Is this confirmed elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

This sounds like a YMMV clearance since the price ends in .98. Stores that have alot left will probably be clearanced cheaper like with the OPs store while other stores that only have afew may be on clearance but not be as cheap or may not be on clearance at all.

Awesome. GOing to check it today, I need one of these and have needed one for a while, less than $10 sounds great. It's likely this could be national, clearancing them out ot get ready for 360 stuff

I'll pay $12 for a sealed Microsoft dvd kit if anyone wants to pick one up for me. $8 + $2 media mail shipping = $10. That's $2 extra for anyone who would be there anyway.

For under $10 its really worth it. I could use one and another for my friend. Does anyone know how good the playback is compared to the PS2?

[quote name='jlarlee']No go in Bossier City LA there was a lot of PS2 accessores being cleared out though[/QUOTE]

When stating that a potentially YMMV deal is "No go" in your city (and you do get bonus points for including the city in your post), please specify whether the item was in stock but full price, or just not in stock. Thank you.

[quote name='guessed']When stating that a potentially YMMV deal is "No go" in your city (and you do get bonus points for including the city in your post), please specify whether the item was in stock but full price, or just not in stock. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
In stock full price

bread's done
Back