Xbox Exhibition Vol 2 - $1.50 used at EB

Leggo

CAGiversary!
http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/232743.asp

unlike the demo discs for other consoles, the Xbox official ones actually have useful goodies. this one has the elusive Toejam & Earl download content, so if you picked it up at the KB clearance a few weeks back, now you can unlock all the bonuses without an XBL account.

use code aff25 to make the 1.99 -> 1.50. excellent thing to add to your cart if youre getting a bunch of other stuff.

it also contains the entire Japanese version of Capcom vs. SNK 2

The only thing missing is the ability to save

This disc was also included in the Brute Force presale pack that's going for a penny at circuit city, granted I can't gaurantee you'll find one, but you can check.

Plus this disc (Exhibition2) is only $1 (new) at CC and I always see a couple. In fact it was available this morning from CC online for $1 w/free shipping

i forgot about the capcom vs snk. good call.

i havent seen these in any store for the longest, so if you go B&M, its definitely a YMMV type thing.

with all the people ordering from EB, and having to pay 1.99 shipping regardless, adding this little dinky thing to your cart definitely softens the blow.

[quote name='minx']it also contains the entire Japanese version of Capcom vs. SNK 2

The only thing missing is the ability to save[/quote]

haha damn all of a sudden paying 10 for capcom vs. snk 2 isn't such a great deal after all (i don't have LIVE) :p

well, speaking as someone who has both versions of the game, the full version's ability to save makes for a better game play experience in the long-term

I have favorite custom color settings for my favorite characters,and I get a kick out of beading previous scores.

Also, the game has a custom groove unlockable {which I haven't accessed yet, so you'll have to get the details from someone else}.

however,for someonewho only wants this game to play againstother peoplesitting right next to them,the demo is the only game you'll ever need

bread's done
Back