Xbox for sale

scuba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am looking to sell my xbox

I purchased the xbox the first day it came out but it does have a samsung drive which was put in by microsoft. The xbox works perfectly. It comes with all cords.

and 2 duke controllers (maybe 3 duke)...

I also have the following games. I would like to sell the xbox and at least a few of the following games

bloodrayne 2
nba street 2
mechassault
hunter the reckoning
crimson skies
mvp baseball 2004
nfl fever 2003

the xbox has all the halo 2 maps on it as well.

I will accept money order (check have to wait until it clears though), and maybe paypal...

please make offers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='joevan07']so its a refurb?[/QUOTE]

well... sort of. It had the thompson tompson whatever drive and I got the dirty disc error so I called and complained to microsoft and they took out the old drive and put in the new one. I haven't had a problem since. I got the same xbox back though

[quote name='scuba']well... sort of. It had the thompson tompson whatever drive and I got the dirty disc error so I called and complained to microsoft and they took out the old drive and put in the new one. I haven't had a problem since. I got the same xbox back though[/QUOTE]

yea - thats what I thought- I had a similar experience with one I had about a year back that I sold on eBay and I used almost the exact same description you did. Mine always worked fine after that too, go figure. Its probably still out in CA working perfectly.

[quote name='scuba']nope :(

I listed it on tgn, gtz, and here

I am pretty surprised.[/QUOTE]

me to - you don't seem to want a fortune for it

bump

if I dont get any offers I am putting it on ebay next weekend

I am looking for an ipod...incase anyone has one and wants an xbox

[quote name='scuba']never got back to me :([/QUOTE]

bummer. PM me with what he was offering and I'll see if I can match it

[quote name='scuba']he just said he was interested :(

I dont know what would be fair

what do you think is fair?[/QUOTE]
$10, a bottle of booze, and a hooker? :whistle2:s

[quote name='scuba']:whistle2:(

supplying booze to a minor

ooohh[/QUOTE]
:rofl: so you'll take the hooker but call me out on the liquor? Damn ;)

[quote name='ihavenolife123']you can actually call microsoft and have them change the drive?
how?[/QUOTE]

I complained about it not being able to play new games

so they said send it in

but this a long time ago

the market is about to get overfilled with these a lot of people will be unloading as they get 360's. I'm interested as well but you need to quote a price I don't want to insult you with an offer. I'm interested in just the system no games or controllers. I know a lot of people who prefer the dukes so you should be able to unload them decently

[quote name='jlarlee']the market is about to get overfilled with these a lot of people will be unloading as they get 360's. I'm interested as well but you need to quote a price I don't want to insult you with an offer. I'm interested in just the system no games or controllers. I know a lot of people who prefer the dukes so you should be able to unload them decently[/QUOTE]

same problem - I dropped a low offer b/c I have a similar feeling and I can't bring myself to spend mroe than I have with the 360 on the horizon :cry:
you'd seriously be better off on eBay - I see bundles w/ crappier gamces going for $130-140 + $20 shipping

Yea my offer is kind of low too because I see the market dropping out. Does anybody remember how the price of the Ps1 dropped after the Ps2 came out? I didn't really pay attention but I remember being happy to get 40 bones for my ps1

[quote name='jlarlee']Yea my offer is kind of low too because I see the market dropping out. Does anybody remember how the price of the Ps1 dropped after the Ps2 came out? I didn't really pay attention but I remember being happy to get 40 bones for my ps1[/QUOTE]

I do remember that - it was strange how quick it did drop out - I might just wait a month for the slow people to list them on eBay :twisted:

[quote name='scuba']ebay does sound like my best bet
will you guys promise to bid it up? :p and help[/QUOTE]

haha - I'll bid the offer i sent you :D

:)

now if I could only figure out how this freaking digital camera works

I dont know how to transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer

arrrrrrgg

bread's done
Back