Xbox Free Zone (Free XBOX 360)

magnawiz

CAGiversary!
http://www.xboxfreezone.com

Does anyone know how this works? I read their Program Requirements and it sounds like they'll only give you an Xbox 360 if you do all 9 trials/free offers. Does this look sketchy at all? They say I might have to give credit card information for some free trials/offers for billing purposes and I'll have to cancel subscriptions before the free trials expire.

Just want your guys' opinion on this. Thanks. :bouncy:

I wouldn't trust it. It would probably be better to go on freepay or some other site that CAGs have confirmed as being legit.

Oooo is there a list of these confirmed places? All I know is Gametrailers.com has this system of GTD (Gametrailer Dollars) in which you can earn virtual money by doing things like watching movies, commenting, posting, rating, and blogs and then spend it to purchase things like T-shirts, games and even consoles. A DS lite is 18, 000 GTD. A normal game usually costs around 6000 GTD. Xbox 360 is 50, 000 :)lol:).

If anyone would like to join Gametrailers, please use this link:
http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php?ref_id=46997

Hi, guys. My name is Robbin and I am an employee at Xboxfreezone. I wanted to respond to your question here because you may get incorrect information otherwise.

I understand that a person would feel suspicious when a website claims that they are offering a free video game console. I know that I would feel doubtful. I want to let you know that you can trust this offer! Let me tell you why….

First of all, yes... you do have to participate in some of the offers that are from our sponsors. This is how we are able to send the Xbox to you! I’ll be honest, it may take some time, but if the end result is getting a FREE XBOX- is it not worth it? I mean, that’s $300-$400 bucks for just a little bit of your time.
Finally, after your offers are completed, we verify with our sponsors that you fulfilled your part of the deal, and your Xbox is sent to you! It really does happen, and it is certainly not a “scam”. Visit our website if you have anymore questions. You can email us and even a “Live Chat” option!

Thanks!

www.xboxfreezone.com

[quote name='Robbin']Hi, guys. My name is Robbin and I am an employee at Xboxfreezone. I wanted to respond to your question here because you may get incorrect information otherwise.

I understand that a person would feel suspicious when a website claims that they are offering a free video game console. I know that I would feel doubtful. I want to let you know that you can trust this offer! Let me tell you why….

First of all, yes... you do have to participate in some of the offers that are from our sponsors. This is how we are able to send the Xbox to you! I’ll be honest, it may take some time, but if the end result is getting a FREE XBOX- is it not worth it? I mean, that’s $300-$400 bucks for just a little bit of your time.
Finally, after your offers are completed, we verify with our sponsors that you fulfilled your part of the deal, and your Xbox is sent to you! It really does happen, and it is certainly not a “scam”. Visit our website if you have anymore questions. You can email us and even a “Live Chat” option!

Thanks!

www.xboxfreezone.com
[/quote]

Oh, so now that YOU post about it it isnt a scam! Wow, thanks!

[quote name='Robbin']Hi, guys. My name is Robbin and I am an employee at Xboxfreezone. I wanted to respond to your question here because you may get incorrect information otherwise.

Thanks!

www.xboxfreezone.com
[/quote]

lets all believe a 2 day old cag

Well they could have signed up when they saw their site was being talked about. It happened with the SaySwap games or one of the other trading websites.

So ah Robbin,
Do employees like you like to use your time to advertise for your site? I mean, do you just search though forums and if anything pops up you'll jump right on it and create an account, so you could inform others that your site could be trusted?

[quote name='Littlefields']What's scary is how did he know this thread was created?[/QUOTE]

Google. I've done searches to try this out and got a direct hit to my TL. Robbin probably has no life at work. He/She probably just sits at a computer doing random searches about the site or waits for a simple program to return hits.

Thanks!

www.xboxfreezone.com
[/QUOTE]

finally an unbiased opinion on the subject, problem solved! jk robbin i hate you, go bake me a cake

[quote name='Robbin']Sure, anytime.[/quote]

Omg I just told 500 friends, can I get like 500 xboxs moar! Pics NAO!

Alright Robbin, have I got a deal for you. How about you send me the xbox first, then when I receive it, I'll complete all the necessary offers. By then, people MIGHT start to actually believe your company is legit.

Thanks!

www.xboxfreezone.com
[/QUOTE]

Robbin, I went ahead and tried to register for your site, just out of curiosity as to what would be required to qualify for a free 360, assuming you're even legit. Unfortunately, clicking the submit button on the registration page just refreshes the page and erases all the fields. Probably best to have a functional website before trying to get people to participate in an offer as potentially unreliable as this one.

I did recieve a "free xbox 360". And by free I mean I had to pay out about $200 to offers. However, $150 of that was spent on things I would have bought anyway (blockbuster online sub, printer ink, etc).

It's a lot of hoops to jump through and keep track of. I don't think it was worth the effort myself, but then again my 360 sitting over there thinks otherwise.

If you want to try to get one of these free offers, I highly suggest you go to www.scam.com and check out the internet scams section. You can find out which sites are legit and how to get through all the red tape to get your item. It took me 5-6 months from start to finish.

Good luck.

T

[quote name='maxfisher']Robbin, I went ahead and tried to register for your site, just out of curiosity as to what would be required to qualify for a free 360, assuming you're even legit. Unfortunately, clicking the submit button on the registration page just refreshes the page and erases all the fields. Probably best to have a functional website before trying to get people to participate in an offer as potentially unreliable as this one.[/QUOTE] LOL

If you guys like this try onlinerewardcenter.com, I spent about $30 to get a free 2GB ipod nano, well I guess it wasnt free, but it took about a month and a half. But I got it.

[quote name='maxfisher']Robbin, I went ahead and tried to register for your site, just out of curiosity as to what would be required to qualify for a free 360, assuming you're even legit. Unfortunately, clicking the submit button on the registration page just refreshes the page and erases all the fields. Probably best to have a functional website before trying to get people to participate in an offer as potentially unreliable as this one.[/quote]

I apologize if the website was giving you problems. It is okay now. All you have to do is fill out the form, and 3 offers on each page. Total 9 offers. Just pick the offers that you would use, like a birthday gift for someone, or movie rentals...

[quote name='magnawiz']http://www.xboxfreezone.com

Does anyone know how this works? I read their Program Requirements and it sounds like they'll only give you an Xbox 360 if you do all 9 trials/free offers. Does this look sketchy at all? They say I might have to give credit card information for some free trials/offers for billing purposes and I'll have to cancel subscriptions before the free trials expire.

Just want your guys' opinion on this. Thanks. :bouncy:[/quote]

That's right. It's 9 offers. You may have to give a credit card to some of our sponsors. ..but certainly not all. We only use reputable sponsors. We are a legit company. I would advise you to just choose offers that you would normally use anyway. You could get someone a birthday gift, or sign up for movie or game rentals. Some are free trials. Some are credit applications. These companies supply us with the ability to send the xbox to you.

[quote name='dreamvsps2']Hey Robbin, are you the guy talking on the website?

lol[/quote]

No, I am a chick. But it would be pretty funny if it were me, you're right.

I am glad I did some searching about freexboxsite.com because it lead me to these great forums.

I thought I would return the favor by posting a quote from the BBB on this company..... last sentence says it all.

"Xbox Free Zone (DBA The iPod Deal, High Altitude Marketing, Cy Media Group) is advertising on local radio stations, offering a free Xbox 360, a video game-type system made by Microsoft. The Xbox usually retails for around $350. The consumer is directed to go to a website where they are prompted to put in their email address. When a BBB staff member put in her email address, she was bombarded by online ads and was required to provide information to nine advertisers. Each of the advertiser's charges for something and a lot of personal information is required. This Richmond, VA company has the Bureau's lowest rating."

[quote name='MrPotbut']

"Xbox Free Zone (DBA The iPod Deal, High Altitude Marketing, Cy Media Group) is advertising on local radio stations, offering a free Xbox 360, a video game-type system made by Microsoft. The Xbox usually retails for around $350. The consumer is directed to go to a website where they are prompted to put in their email address. When a BBB staff member put in her email address, she was bombarded by online ads and was required to provide information to nine advertisers. Each of the advertiser's charges for something and a lot of personal information is required. This Richmond, VA company has the Bureau's lowest rating."

[quote name='MrPotbut']"Xbox Free Zone (DBA The iPod Deal, High Altitude Marketing, Cy Media Group) is advertising on local radio stations, offering a free Xbox 360, a video game-type system made by Microsoft. The Xbox usually retails for around $350. The consumer is directed to go to a website where they are prompted to put in their email address. When a BBB staff member put in her email address, she was bombarded by online ads and was required to provide information to nine advertisers. Each of the advertiser's charges for something and a lot of personal information is required. This Richmond, VA company has the Bureau's lowest rating."[/quote]

Damn.

I actually know someone who has received a free xbox from this company so I decided yesterday that I would try for it as well.

I am keeping a spreadsheet of the offers that I have signed up for, how much I have spent, the numbers that I have to call to cancel their crappy memberships etc.

I will post a follow up in the next weeks or so to tell everyone how this process goes. Hoping it doesn't take for than 6 weeks to get the xbox.

I'm gonna give it a try... i have seen commercials... they wouldn't spend money advertising it if they weren't getting anything from it...

Besides...

What do I have to lose?

bread's done
Back