Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 3 Month Subscription (Digital Delivery - Stackable) $26.99

hamadto

CAGiversary!
GCMGames via Eneba has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 3 Month Subscription (Digital Delivery - Stackable) on sale for around $26.99 when you follow the instructions below:

Deal Instructions:

• Go to product page
  • Click on Buy Now.
  • Click on "Got discount code?" under "Total Price" and apply discount code XGPUUS
  • Proceed to checkout.
  • Total price after service/payment fees should be around $26.99
Note: Codes are stackable, you can stack up to three years.

Is this site and that seller legit?  That seems crazy low. 

EDIT: I went for it regardless.  They quickly sent an image of a scratched off card revealing the code.  That feels a bit sketchy, but it worked.  Here's hoping I'm not banned because this is part of a stolen group of codes or something lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this site and that seller legit? That seems crazy low.

EDIT: I went for it regardless. They quickly sent an image of a scratched off card revealing the code. That feels a bit sketchy, but it worked. Here's hoping I'm not banned because this is part of a stolen group of codes or something lol.
I bought here multiple times had no problems, not sure about the user though. I also got the scratched off card with the code picture lol

I just got 12 month of XBOX core for $44 at cd keys.  Bought 3 of them.  And 1 month of gamepass ultimate.

After I'm done converting all the core to GP ultimate, it will be $6 a month for gamepass for the next 24 months.  Read up on the conversion ratios.

bread's done
Back