Xbox Halo Edition For Sale

obijuan71

CAGiversary!
Hello Fellow CAG's

I have been a member for long time but never post anything before, I'm selling my Xbox Clear Green Halo Edition With Controller, don' know how much are they going by now.

I want to buy my wife a :ds: DS Lite so, please let me know if you are interested.

As a bonus I will give you my CD of Ninja Gaiden, sorry no box, and Halo1 that if I'm not mistaken came with it anyways.

Asking :bomb: $120.00 bucks

Sorry if its much but again, I'm not into selling a lot, just decided to do this after my wife bougth me a :360:box 360 for my birthday.

I will be cheking Ebay and see how much are they going for...., well just checked, hahahaha, forgot I can open more than one browser window at a time, duh. :drool:

Well to make it more apealing I will also give you an extra wireless controller is the Darth Vader from Intec, have all the orginal cables and box, I can even wrap it to look just like it came from the factory, but that would not be fair, is used, had since they came out, take care of it as if it were my only child.

well send me a message and if you are in the Dallas-Ft Worth Area I'm willing to meet at a public place to complete the transaction.

Also if you know how much EG or GS is paying for this :xbox:consoles let me know I might take it to them and just trade it for a DS Lite.

You can also send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks.:bouncy:
Juan Llamas

I just had to buy a new xbox because my old one kept getting the DDE. I wish you would have posted this a week ago, I really wanted one of these. Good price...free bump!

Please note the OP's 0 feedback, and that any CAGs dealing with them with higher feedback should keep that in mind when trying to determine who sends first.

bread's done
Back