XBOX HD AV pack where? (no ebay pls)

expane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
why is this thing so rare? back in 2004 my O XBOX was stolen, I never rebought the HD AV pack as I used madcatz components, although now I am looking for a 5.1 system and need the optical cable connection.... (lots of good CAGers pointed me to deals for replacing much of my stolen gear thanks)

lik sang is the only place i can find it and its obscenely overpriced...

[quote name='expane']why is this thing so rare? back in 2004 my O XBOX was stolen, I never rebought the HD AV pack as I used madcatz components, although now I am looking for a 5.1 system and need the optical cable connection.... (lots of good CAGers pointed me to deals for replacing much of my stolen gear thanks)

lik sang is the only place i can find it and its obscenely overpriced...[/quote]

I totally agree with you on this one. Back about six months ago (before they reissued the damned thing), I had to breakdown and buy off lik-sang for the 30 bucs they ask. Now, it has once again disappeared. I'm going to take a look around my area to see if I find one or two to share with CAGs (Ebay has ruined some of these items for us. Anytime anyone sees a chance of making a dime on something, they go hoard it and put it up...:bomb: ).

Expane has disappeared from the boards for a few days. I think he's gotten about 5 offers (including one from me) from CAGs that must just be sitting in his inbox.

[quote name='rodeojones903']My local Best Buy has a bunch of em.[/quote]

Wow, that must be the exception. I know I went to just about every Circuit City, Best Buy, Gamestop, and Ebgames in Queens NY, and I came away with two *like new* (but used) from a single gamestop. Everywhere else is just not available. Are you sure these are the HD pack, and not the AV pack that comes with S-video? Those can be found anywhere.

yeah sorry, I havent gotten the 5.1 sound system yet and I may get a XBOX360 in the next couple of months... so buying the HDadvance pack is still a maybe for me

i didnt realize I had PMs!

[quote name='dragonjud']Wow, that must be the exception. I know I went to just about every Circuit City, Best Buy, Gamestop, and Ebgames in Queens NY, and I came away with two *like new* (but used) from a single gamestop. Everywhere else is just not available. Are you sure these are the HD pack, and not the AV pack that comes with S-video? Those can be found anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I work in the HT department there and sell them constantly with HDTVs. :D

[quote name='rywateska']What are the rough averages of these on ebay? I've been looking to pick one up.[/quote]

I'd stay away from ebay. If you really want one, pick it up from a CAG. I still have one in my list, if you're interested. I looked at Ebay and most are 3rd party (not Microsoft original). I believe other CAGs that posted on this thread are letting them go for about MSRP ($20.00 shipped). On ebay, you may end up with Madcatz cable for about $35.00 :shame:

If this is the thing you want I have one, make an offer.
boxhdavpack.jpg

I have just this part I do not have the component cable that go from the HD pack to the TV.

[quote name='kaw']Just walked in and picked mine up at CC for 15 or 20 bucks three months ago.[/quote]

Yes, but go now, and try to find one...for the most part you'll be unable to do so...

or you could call CC and wait on hold til you get transferred to a 16 yr old who has no idea what you are talking about ;)

i did that a bunch of times trying to get a sirius radio

bread's done
Back