Xbox HD DVD $181.42 at SAMS Club B&M w/ king kong

[quote name='almasy82']Pretty good deal to pick up right now. With 7% tax for me it came to $194.12. Highly impressed so far with using it.[/QUOTE]

Good deal in-store.....I spent about $5.00 more having it shipped to my door via another etailer. $199.99 no tax and free shipping.

The add-on as well as the PS3 will do nicely for now until the standalone players come down in price.

Thx for the reminder. Yes, I'm aware of it, but the question I asked myself when I heard this deal: what's the return policy to Sam's Club as opposed to CC? If it's what I think it is, I prefer having the safety net just in case. I'm aware of the coupon, and I was about ready to try it until I heard about this deal. I'm also aware it's YMMV.

Anyway, I did go to a local branch, and didn't find any. Even their electronics "guru" wasn't even aware of it. I'll give Sam's Club a couple more days, and then I guess we'll see. Maybe they'll receive it in a couple of days.

I did find the 360 Force Feedback steering wheel package with the force feedback-enabled PGR3 for $119.63(ish). Didn't know it was out already. Not even sure if it's newsworthy, though I figure I'd post it up for anyone who might be interested. I'm not sure I've seen it posted anywhere yet. If it has been, my apologies.

I have the circuit city coupon, but no circuit city within 200 miles. I saw the 360 force feedback wheel when I was there too.

does anybody have a link to this? I want to do a price match at circuit city and then use the $40 off for a $200 purchase

[quote name='mcroa7']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113829

Also the majority of Sam's Club have these they just do a horrible job of putting video game stuff out, use the item number I listed in my other topic and have them look it up, and no they aren't available online yet. Also the price is not YMMV they are all selling them for this price if they have them.[/quote]
So I just go and tell them that the item costs $180 at Sams and here is the item #? I dont think its going to work in my local circuit city. They always ask for an actual ad...(but its worth a shot!). Thanks for the help.

bread's done
Back