Xbox High Definition pack

Hunter55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just bought a high def tv that has every kind of port possible on there, and i wanna hook up my xbox to it. Whats the cheapest i can find one of the new hd packs for xbox for? I want first party, none of that 3rd party shit.

[quote name='Hunter55']Just bought a high def tv that has every kind of port possible on there, and i wanna hook up my xbox to it. Whats the cheapest i can find one of the new hd packs for xbox for? I want first party, none of that 3rd party shit.[/quote]

yeah stay away from those 3rd party monster cable cuz those suck, :roll:

yeah stay away from those 3rd party monster cable cuz those suck, :roll:[/quote]

I never had any problems with the Monster Cables for my PS2. They work really well actually...

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']yeah stay away from those 3rd party monster cable cuz those suck, :roll:[/quote]

I never had any problems with the Monster Cables for my PS2. They work really well actually...[/quote]

:rofl: I believe he was being sarcastic. Monster Cable is pretty much the best brand of cables out there IMO. Whats wrong with the Madcatz cables may I ask. I'm looking into buying component cables as well but don't want to spend more than $20 if I don't have to. Does the Microsoft Hi-Def box xome with the cables? If not, that's a rip.

Burn ins were a thing of the past. BTW, i changde mny mind. Im lookin for the monster cables for the xbox now. I didnt een know that monster cabls were made for the box.

[quote name='DreamSymphony']Burn in's are not a thing of the past, they still occur on every projection tv out there...[/quote]

CRT projection TV's can suffer from burn-in, but LCD and DLP projection sets are pretty much immune to burn-in.

[quote name='Mr_Happy'][quote name='DreamSymphony']Burn in's are not a thing of the past, they still occur on every projection tv out there...[/quote]

CRT projection TV's can suffer from burn-in, but LCD and DLP projection sets are pretty much immune to burn-in.[/quote]

I have a Mitsubishi 55" RPTV HD...blah blah...Widescreen...etc

I've had my XBOX hooked up to it for 3 years or more....before that a PS2. No burn in problems at all.....nothing. You may get it if you play something for 20hours straight and don't pause and it has something in the same spot the whole time. I've had NO issues.

I hear Plasma are the worse for burn-ins though....

The only way your going to get burn in, is just like on your computer, if you leave the same screen sitting in the same spot, like pause and don't unpause with the tv on for a long period of time.

[quote name='zewone']Say I was playing Halo 2 for like 4-5 hours. The sheild and gun meters don't change too often on the screen. Is that risking it? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really worried about my new TV.[/quote]

What kind of TV do you have?

No, don't worry....you can always pause the game for a second or ten if you feel threatened by it though ;)

[quote name='zewone']And CRT would be what most projection TVs are right?[/quote]

? hmm, i think CRT are "cathode ray tube" like a regular 32", 20", etc. but projection is different. correct me if needed cuz i would like to know for sure. my bud is shopping for a 60" lcd wich looks like a projection tv but only about 18" - 21" wide!

[quote name='Mistik'][quote name='SenorWooSuavA']yeah stay away from those 3rd party monster cable cuz those suck, :roll:[/quote]

I never had any problems with the Monster Cables for my PS2. They work really well actually...[/quote]

:rofl: I believe he was being sarcastic. Monster Cable is pretty much the best brand of cables out there IMO. Whats wrong with the Madcatz cables may I ask. I'm looking into buying component cables as well but don't want to spend more than $20 if I don't have to. Does the Microsoft Hi-Def box xome with the cables? If not, that's a rip.

Yes the microsoft HD pack does include the cables

bread's done
Back