Xbox Indie - Tempura of the Dead - 8-bit Ninja Gaiden + Contra

Rooster752

CAGiversary!
This is an awesome game for fans of 8-bit style games like Ninja Gaiden and Contra. You play as the tommy-gun wielding president or a samurai decapitating zombies. It's a long-ass game that gets really hard, but has some cool modern sensibilities that really help it along, like a cool system of leveling up. Definitely give this one a try if you like 2d action games.
full review:
http://www.armlessoctopus.com/2010/11/19/xbox-indie-review-tempura-of-the-dead/

tempura1-e1290141621511.gif

I just saw the review on your site earlier... like I didn't already have enough XBLIG games to play with HSOOC and Fireball and Fluid... now you're going to convince me to buy this too :(

Picked up the demo . . will more than likely buy it too. Can't get enough of all the old-school style indie games!! So who else is buying more & more indie games??? I know I have been here lately . . .

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']I just saw the review on your site earlier... like I didn't already have enough XBLIG games to play with HSOOC and Fireball and Fluid... now you're going to convince me to buy this too :([/QUOTE]
Haha, seriously. I don't think it's going to slow down anytime soon either...There are a ton of nice looking games on the horizon. I cant wait for Cthulhu saves the world!

bread's done
Back