Xbox Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures- $99.95+$3.99 shipping (recert.)midnightbox

Haha, the site must be getting slammed. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Just a heads-up though:

Products can end up being labeled “recertified” for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
Retail package was damaged during transportation or contained a misprint. The product is then sent back to the manufacturer and re-boxed in a Non-Retail package and resold as “recertified.”
Open box product was returned from customer back to store for reasons other than being defective.
Open box product was returned from customer back to store because the item was missing an accessory.
Product was returned to manufacturer for warranty issue.

damn good deal. I'd pick one up if I didn't already own one. Kinect is one of the best videogame party favors ever lol.

Thanks a lot OP! Just ordered one as well. I remember I was trying to get Kinect at this price at Target a couple weeks ago when someone posted that it was sale but it ended up being YMMV.

I've been wanting to get one for a while, is that site reliable? Hopefully it works alright if I do decide to order it, and least there's a 30 day warranty

In for one...my parents just got a 4GB Slim with a Kinect, so I figure now might be a good time to get the standalone. Especially since I just found it runs up to 220v.

Someone just stole this deal and posted it on SD. I look over there from time to time and it seems like that site is really starting to copy everything of value from CAG. Instead of simply posting in threads here, people from there check here and look for deals to post there. I don't get it.

Thanks OP!!! In for one as well, especially at that price.

The site has been around for a long time and I've bought stuff from them before without a hitch.

I'd like to get a 2nd one, with all the PC hacks starting to be available (besides for a 2nd 360), but I think the retail price will drop soon enough since I don't quite need it yet. Besides that, they'll probably be having all kinds of bundle deals with decent titles. Bottom line--not low enough for a refurb/repackage.

Nabbed one last night when the link went live. It was slow going, but no problems! Now the waiting game... will also try to remind myself to report back when received.

Damn you OP for posting this. Had convinced myself to hold off for a good long while on one of these, but initially had said if it was $100 I'd have bought it day one. Well I guess I'm getting one now. As long as it works, I dont care if it's used.

Damn, that was a good deal. For anyone wondering, that site is pretty legitimate. I have bought stuff from them before without an issue. Of course, it was just mystery item crap for a few bucks here and there.

[quote name='hostyl1']As long as it works, I dont care if it's used.[/QUOTE]

You don't care if it is only a 30 day warranty either? On unproven MS hardware?

uh, is anything truly considered 'proven' ' M$ hardware?

not a hater just on my 4 'box in as many years...

[quote name='sicvita']uh, is anything truly considered 'proven' ' M$ hardware?

not a hater just on my 4 'box in as many years...[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='turls']You don't care if it is only a 30 day warranty either? On unproven MS hardware?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Dont care.
New shit breaks, old shit breaks. Havent heard screams of Kinects dying daily so what the hell.

But I buy a lot of stuff used all the time. Gaming stuff, laptops, cars, clothes, etc....

My order is shipped. Now I need some Kinect games. Too bad I missed Amazon Kinect game deal.

[quote name='chiat']My order is shipped. Now I need some Kinect games. Too bad I missed Amazon Kinect game deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm hoping for some President's Day sales...

Shipped here too, but the tracking number they gave me points to a package that was already delivered to someone back in August of 09, haha

[quote name='OneAn9ryN00b']Shipped here too, but the tracking number they gave me points to a package that was already delivered to someone back in August of 09, haha[/QUOTE]

HAHA! That's happened to me before, though. I remember it happening one time when I got my 360 fixed by MS.

I also got a Shipped notification, and the tracking number is also for an August '09 package. Looks like FedEx is cycling their tracking numbers right now, hah

Mines got marked shipped today as well. Will be getting it next week via FedEx =(. Was hoping to get my dance on this weekend.

bread's done
Back