Xbox Live 1 month card......

ilovedietcoke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I know this is asking a lot, and makes me seem poor but does anyone out there have a spare one month xbox live gold card they could let me have? Im completely broke at the moment and if someone could hook me up I would be really grateful to said person.....but if you do want to help me out please pm me

aren't they like $7 ? wtf? if you cant afford $7 then how do you afford the internet bill that comes every month you want to use this with? (not to mention the xbox, game and tv you will be using - probably a router to..and if it is DSL the phone bill)

He Could Be A College Student Who Haven't Got His Refund Check Yet

The Game And Other Stuff Is Already Paid For, So That's A Moot Point

My Advice: Donate Some Plasma Man.

I don't have a card to give to you free, but i do have some advice.
Search for the " Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed) " Thread here on CAG and get yourself a few 48 hour codes.
Or maybe some CAGs here that has a couple thousands of the codes to give you a few.
That will hold you up until you can afford a membership yourself.

[quote name='supraazn']I don't have a card to give to you free, but i do have some advice.
Search for the " Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed) " Thread here on CAG and get yourself a few 48 hour codes.
Or maybe some CAGs here that has a couple thousands of the codes to give you a few.
That will hold you up until you can afford a membership yourself.[/QUOTE]
yea i forgot about that....i did that and threw the code to one of my boys today

or just create a new name and get that free month that way

bread's done
Back