Xbox Live 1 vs 100 Canadian Beta

I have been recently been playing the 1 vs 100 Canadian Beta and wanted to let everyone know a little more about it. I was playing the 1 vs. 100 normal play and thought it was really fun. The is a real host who communicates with everyone every few minutes or so. The host really interacts with everyone. There are tons of unique questions. Between rounds there are commercials which are actually pretty cool. During the beta you were able to post on the forums and the host would reply though the game. While I was playing there were over 10,000 unique players participating. Although you may not always be in the Mob, you always get to atleast be in the crowd were you get to answer questions and earn points. The more questions you answer and the longer you play the better chance you have of being either in the mob or the one. If you would like the play the Beta on Xbox Live see if any of your friends are joinable. When you join you will first have to download a few files from Xbox Live. After downloading those you should be able to join the game. Also, the game runs with absolute no lag at all.

Via Prestigedgaming.com

bread's done
Back