Xbox Live 1 Year Digital Download for $29.57 after MW3 credit @ Amazon - Last Day

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Good morning,

I thought I'd post this. It's not YMMV but I'll post it as such; it is only a valid offer for those that purchased Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) from Amazon while this promotion was valid (during the first week).

If you did then you would have gotten an e-mail that contained a link for $25 off a year subsription to Xbox live via Amazon.com.

The catch was that they jacked the price of the digital download up to $59.99. Well today the price dropped to $54.57 so after the $25 credit your total will be $29.57.

This is pretty hot. Occassionally I've seen the price dip below $40 and sometimes to $35 but almost never below $30; at least not in the past year.

REMEMBER THE $25 CREDIT ENDS TODAY

LINK

When you click on the "buy and get code" button, does it take you to a confirmation screen first? I want to make sure my promotional credit is active before committing.

[quote name='Thrinn']When you click on the "buy and get code" button, does it take you to a confirmation screen first? I want to make sure my promotional credit is active before committing.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. You'll see the $25 off

[quote name='Brother Daz']Damn I just used mine yesterday, this is probably something I cant get a refund of the difference on right?[/QUOTE]

I used mine a couple days ago too, and am wondering the same thing. Hopefully Amazon automatically refunds the money. When MW3 dropped in price the day after release I never even called them, and they just sent me an e-mail saying "Hey the price dropped, here's a refund!". I dont want to go through the hassle of calling, and being a jerk, so hopefully they just give me the difference.

[quote name='goUGA']Yes it does. You'll see the $25 off[/QUOTE]

Thank you, goUGA. :)

Edit: Thanks to GBAstar, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone else has one they don't plan on using, I'll pay $40 for it shipped. I PayPal you the money and you set the shipping address on Amazon as mine. You make $10. PM me if interested.

[quote name='jantzn']If anyone else has one they don't plan on using, I'll pay $40 for it shipped. I PayPal you the money and you set the shipping address on Amazon as mine. You make $10. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'll offer the same

[quote name='jantzn']If anyone else has one they don't plan on using, I'll pay $40 for it shipped. I PayPal you the money and you set the shipping address on Amazon as mine. You make $10. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

It's a digital code; nothing is being shipped.

[quote name='Sillentassasin']I'll offer the same[/QUOTE]

Check your PM

[quote name='jr233270']If anyone isn't going to do this please PM me and I'll pay the cost plus $5 over for your troubles.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM's

This was a week Amazon pre-order deal.

I ended up going with Buy.com , getting $20 credit and asking for a price match of bestbuy.com for $51.99. Their Indian customer service sucks, and the -$3 PM took a full 1hr hassle on the phone.

So about $32 for MW3 and $20 for 1600 MS Points, enough to get my account to 4000.

Probably will never order from Buy.com under normal cicumstances.

[quote name='XF Gator']This was a week Amazon pre-order deal.

I ended up going with Buy.com , getting $20 credit and asking for a price match of bestbuy.com for $51.99. Their Indian customer service sucks, and the -$3 PM took a full 1hr hassle on the phone.

So about $32 for MW3 and $20 for 1600 MS Points, enough to get my account to 4000.

Probably will never order from Buy.com under normal cicumstances.[/QUOTE]

Yes but don't you have to wait 30 days before you can use your Buy "points" or whatever they are?

bread's done
Back